WB Montreal,Rocksteady New game Rumor

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: WB Montreal,Rocksteady New game Rumor

Postby LelekPL » Feb 28th, 2017, 12:41 am

So since Shadow of War has already been announced, I guess we might really expect a new Batman game, huh?
LelekPL

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby BiGbAdBaTz » Feb 28th, 2017, 2:24 am

LelekPL wrote:So since Shadow of War has already been announced, I guess we might really expect a new Batman game, huh?

unlikely, the SOM trailer says gameplay footage coming March 8th
*woman sobbing on the floor*
Batman: QUIET!
BiGbAdBaTz

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn

Postby LelekPL » Feb 28th, 2017, 9:54 am

Oh... oh shit, I haven't noticed that. Damn, that sucks
LelekPL

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » Feb 28th, 2017, 10:56 am

LelekPL wrote:Oh... oh shit, I haven't noticed that. Damn, that sucks

It truly does. I mean, I had fun with SoM while playing it, but overall I found it extremely forgettable and it got very repetitive during the second half at the latest. The Arkham games on the other hand were always able to entertain me from the first to last second and I always loved to come back to every single game for another playthrough. I really hope that we don't have to wait too long until there is an actual announcement of a new Batman Arkham game.
ClownprinceOfCrime

Favourite Villain: Joker; TwoFace

Postby HaHaHa » Feb 28th, 2017, 12:02 pm

ClownprinceOfCrime wrote:

It truly does. I mean, I had fun with SoM while playing it, but overall I found it extremely forgettable and it got very repetitive during the second half at the latest. The Arkham games on the other hand were always able to entertain me from the first to last second and I always loved to come back to every single game for another playthrough. I really hope that we don't have to wait too long until there is an actual announcement of a new Batman Arkham game.

Yeah I found Shadow of Mordor disappointing after hearing everyone say such great things about it. It got better as I improved my skill set but ultimately I found it tedious doing the same thing over and over.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » Feb 28th, 2017, 4:41 pm

HaHaHa wrote:

Yeah I found Shadow of Mordor disappointing after hearing everyone say such great things about it. It got better as I improved my skill set but ultimately I found it tedious doing the same thing over and over.

Exactly my opinion. The gameplay in itself was fun (although I'd never call it a "revolution of gaming" like many people did), but it was not fun enough, or rather it was too tedious, for a campaign of this length. Sure, you could also free-roam and all, but that didn't make the gameplay better. However, I really got my hopes up for the announcement, because I agreed with people who said that the WB sign on the announcement image greatly resembled the AO style. But after seeing the SoW cover, the logo style fits just as well. While I believe that the Arkham series isn't over, I'm quite certain that we can bury our hopes for March 8.
ClownprinceOfCrime

Postby HaHaHa » Mar 1st, 2017, 1:09 pm

HaHaHa wrote:

Exactly my opinion. The gameplay in itself was fun (although I'd never call it a "revolution of gaming" like many people did), but it was not fun enough, or rather it was too tedious, for a campaign of this length. Sure, you could also free-roam and all, but that didn't make the gameplay better. However, I really got my hopes up for the announcement, because I agreed with people who said that the WB sign on the announcement image greatly resembled the AO style. But after seeing the SoW cover, the logo style fits just as well. While I believe that the Arkham series isn't over, I'm quite certain that we can bury our hopes for March 8.

With the Shadow of War gameplay reveal March 8th and Injustice 2 being the big DC game at the moment, March 8th is a resounding no for anything Arkham related unless WB are desperate to get something out from WB Montreal. Otherwise they might hold out for E3 after Injustice' 2's release?
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby legion » Mar 1st, 2017, 1:19 pm

Would make the most sense from a marketing perspective, especially if the rumors about this game being pushed back are true.
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Postby Mani-Man » Mar 1st, 2017, 2:05 pm

At this point i think that WBM has to show something in the span of this year, like i said before...the last game they released was 3 years ago...in 3 years they need to be far enough in whatever they make, to show it.
Mani-Man

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » Mar 2nd, 2017, 3:21 am

HaHaHa wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:

With the Shadow of War gameplay reveal March 8th and Injustice 2 being the big DC game at the moment, March 8th is a resounding no for anything Arkham related unless WB are desperate to get something out from WB Montreal. Otherwise they might hold out for E3 after Injustice' 2's release?

Seriously, I came to hate these announcements of announcements. If they do something like that, they should at least say what they're going to announce right from the start or instead don't announce the announcement at all.
ClownprinceOfCrime

Postby crush8503 » Mar 8th, 2017, 11:08 pm

Damn. I was really hoping we'd get some kind of announcement today. Guess we'll have to wait til E3 in June.
crush8503

Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby The man who laughs » Mar 31st, 2017, 12:29 am

A batman game has been leaked to be revealed at E3, let's just how it's an Arkham game
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby Mani-Man » Mar 31st, 2017, 10:50 am

Just saw that...im not sure about that.
Especially since the site from costa rica only calls it "Batman".
I hope for something at E3.
Mani-Man

Postby JKujo » Apr 6th, 2017, 9:08 pm

If this video is accurate, I think we may be seeing something soon! I like what I'm hearing, go Troy Baker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYymF2091kw
JKujo

Postby Mani-Man » Apr 7th, 2017, 12:30 pm

If anything happens, i think E3 is the most likely date to anything...until then, everything is just speculation.
But it would really surprise me if there is no batman game in the making, not when you think about the fact that the arkham basic gameplay is considered one of gamings finest...it wouldnt be smart to let this die silently.
Mani-Man

PreviousNext

Return to News