WB Montreal,Rocksteady New game Rumor

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: WB Montreal,Rocksteady New game Rumor

Postby Mani-Man » May 19th, 2017, 9:04 am

The Clickbait with the insurgancy rumour was pretty bad all around yeah.
Its so petty how some tried to get views with this...ew.
Mani-Man

Postby Man-Bat x » May 21st, 2017, 12:19 pm

Mani-Man wrote:The Clickbait with the insurgancy rumour was pretty bad all around yeah.

I really wish Insurgancy was true though it sounds like an awesome Batman game oh well.
Man-Bat x

Favourite Villain: Man Bat

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » May 21st, 2017, 2:06 pm

Man-Bat x wrote:
Mani-Man wrote:The Clickbait with the insurgancy rumour was pretty bad all around yeah.

I really wish Insurgancy was true though it sounds like an awesome Batman game oh well.

Right. I love most of what we've heard about the game, except for the 3-years-gap between it and AO, which I'd absolutely hate. I mean, WBM was so proud of showing the very first encounters between Batman, his enemies and his allies and now they just want to skip such a long timeframe and thereby also skip more iconic first encounters and events such as the origin of Robin?
ClownprinceOfCrime

Favourite Villain: Joker; TwoFace

Postby Man-Bat x » May 21st, 2017, 8:04 pm

ClownprinceOfCrime wrote:
Man-Bat x wrote:

Right. I love most of what we've heard about the game, except for the 3-years-gap between it and AO, which I'd absolutely hate. I mean, WBM was so proud of showing the very first encounters between Batman, his enemies and his allies and now they just want to skip such a long timeframe and thereby also skip more iconic first encounters and events such as the origin of Robin?

So much potential storyline like I would love an Long Halloween game with the Falcones and the origin of Two Face heck even the Court of Owls sounds cool.
Man-Bat x

Favourite Villain: Man Bat

Postby Abcdefg » May 27th, 2017, 5:18 am

Abcdefg

Favourite Villain: joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: BATMAN The Killing J

Postby Mani-Man » May 27th, 2017, 9:18 am

Abcdefg wrote:https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/868224690166398976

Rocksteady Superman game confirmed?

Hm, it is interesting that they didnt send a batman cake...but i think its too far fetched to see this as hint or anything.

Its a nice gesture i have to say, i dont know many developers who send others cakes and stuff...shows that rocksteady has really great people.
Mani-Man

Postby Remote Claw » May 27th, 2017, 10:05 am

Doubt it. Rocksteady did the same thing when NetherRealm made Mortal Kombat X.
Remote Claw

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Mani-Man » May 27th, 2017, 12:18 pm

Remote Claw wrote:

Doubt it. Rocksteady did the same thing when NetherRealm made Mortal Kombat X.

Oh man, that is so cool.
Mani-Man

Postby The man who laughs » Jun 13th, 2017, 5:20 pm

So as everyone knows, it's E3 this week. Anyone think a new Arkham game or the superman game will be announced. I hope they will be but I can't see it happening. I reckon that the batman game that's meant to be revealed it's going to be series 2 of the telltale game personally.
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby MaxSchreck » Jun 13th, 2017, 7:37 pm

The man who laughs wrote:So as everyone knows, it's E3 this week. Anyone think a new Arkham game or the superman game will be announced. I hope they will be but I can't see it happening. I reckon that the batman game that's meant to be revealed it's going to be series 2 of the telltale game personally.

A new Arkham game would be awesome, but I´d be fine with Season 2 of Telltale´s Batman. I really want them to continue that story! The version of Batman I ended up with by the end seemed refreshingly different from what we are used to.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby legion » Jun 13th, 2017, 8:13 pm

The man who laughs wrote:So as everyone knows, it's E3 this week. Anyone think a new Arkham game or the superman game will be announced. I hope they will be but I can't see it happening. I reckon that the batman game that's meant to be revealed it's going to be series 2 of the telltale game personally.

I hope we get an Arkham announcement at E3 this year, despite the nagging feeling we won't. If WB is going to announce a new Arkham game, then they HAVE to do a damn good job to make up for the years of silence on the matter.
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Postby Mani-Man » Jun 13th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Its very hard to say at the moment, personally i sadly dont think we will get anything.
And im starting to think that Rocksteady and WBM might have big problems considering how extremely quiet it is for years now with them.
At this point i would take even the smallest thing, just knowing that they work on something and that development goes well...would be enough.

Its frustrating especially after watching the new Spider-Man Video Game Trailer...it made me hungry for a new Batman game or any DC Superhero.
Mani-Man

Postby JKujo » Jun 14th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Mani-Man wrote:Its very hard to say at the moment, personally i sadly dont think we will get anything.
And im starting to think that Rocksteady and WBM might have big problems considering how extremely quiet it is for years now with them.
At this point i would take even the smallest thing, just knowing that they work on something and that development goes well...would be enough.

Its frustrating especially after watching the new Spider-Man Video Game Trailer...it made me hungry for a new Batman game or any DC Superhero.

After seeing that Spider-Man gameplay trailer, I know where my money will be going for my next franchise. I guess WB just doesn't want to make money with Batman... I mean it is only one of their most successful franchises...
:roll: :roll:
JKujo

Postby Laederlappen » Jun 15th, 2017, 7:20 pm

It's just downright sad how they seem to not give a flying f*ck about this hunger after a new Batman Arkham (even though it may not be called Arkham anymore) we have...

I mean it couldn't have gone over their heads that everyone is so eager to find out about all these dumb rumours and if we're gonna get a new game at all. Most people probably thought we were getting SOMETHING at E3, if only just a peep. Are they really waiting for everyone to lose hope or what? That's just stupid, or if anything, just mean. Disconnection with the fans.

It's been two years since Arkham Knight and we've even bought their sorry excuse of a "here you have something until the next game arrives"-remaster of the first games... About time they said something.
Laederlappen

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » Jun 15th, 2017, 9:28 pm

Holy shit. Are we really at the point where some people start to think that WB owes us anything or that we are even entitled to get a new game? Jesus... Calm the POW down.
Last edited by ClownprinceOfCrime on Jun 16th, 2017, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ClownprinceOfCrime

Favourite Villain: Joker; TwoFace

PreviousNext

Return to News