Anime Batman skin announced for WBPlay members in AK

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: Anime Batman skin announced for WBPlay members in AK

Postby The man who laughs » Mar 20th, 2015, 11:07 pm

Not too bothered but heck, it's free and doesn't look to bad
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby AW8 » Mar 21st, 2015, 1:10 am

A free suit for some variation in the challenge maps. I'm just as cool with this as I was with the Batman 1 million suit in Origins. :adam:

PS. Zur-En-Arrh!
"All the martial arts ninja training in the world doesn't matter a tinker's damn. The only thing that counts is whether or not you have the will to do what needs to be done. " -Black Mask
AW8

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One

Postby Red leader » Mar 21st, 2015, 4:03 am

AW8 wrote:A free suit for some variation in the challenge maps. I'm just as cool with this as I was with the Batman 1 million suit in Origins. :adam:

PS. Zur-En-Arrh!

If Bruce read that comment he would go all crazy. But yes zur en arrh indeed. Also you mentiond rip on your 666 post which makes your title thing dr hurt. Coincidence I think not.

-- Mar 21st, 2015, 4:07 am --

AW8 wrote:A free suit for some variation in the challenge maps. I'm just as cool with this as I was with the Batman 1 million suit in Origins. :adam:

PS. Zur-En-Arrh!

If Bruce read that comment he would go all crazy. But yes zur en arrh indeed. Also you mentiond rip on your 666 post which makes your title thing dr hurt. Coincidence I think not.

-- Mar 21st, 2015, 4:07 am --

jifw52 wrote:
Warner Bros. confirms that there is a playable Anime Batman skin in Arkham Knight.
Warner Bros. sent the above image to all WBPlay members via an Arkham Knight newsletter (email). This confirms that there is an exclusive Batman character skin for all WBPlay (formerly WBID) members, called Anime Batman, but is more widely known as Batman's appearance from the animated film Batman: Gotham Knight.

As a thank you to all of our fans, we are excited to announce that all WBPlay Members will receive a bonus, exclusive alternate character skin. To redeem the iconic Batsuit from the hit animated feature Batman: Gotham Knight, just log in to your WBPlay account in Batman: Arkham Knight when you play the game. If you don't have an account yet you can sign up here

What's your opinion of using WBPlay to unlock a skin, after previous WBID connection issues occurred for some people with Arkham Origins and Injustice?

Wait they called it a hit animated feature. Oh my god that's hilarous.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby RdJokr » Mar 21st, 2015, 11:57 am

The skin looks okay, I guess. Not my style though. Still, at least it's free, and I already had a WBID ready for this thing.

I'm more interested in the Batman 3000 skin though. Hope we get to see that soon.
RdJokr

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby KJG » Mar 23rd, 2015, 8:15 pm

I wasn't overly taken with Gotham Knight when it came out years ago. It's been a long while since I've seen it though, and do have it on DVD but haven't got around to watching it.

I remember when Gotham Knight first came out the joke was to call it Batmanime.
KJG

Favourite Villain: Mr Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby johnsyggel » Mar 23rd, 2015, 10:09 pm

From the "Field Test" episode,huh?I don't really like the skin,i kinda liked the episode,though...
When the mugger or the thief stops to think twice,that is fear.That is what I am.Tonight will not be my end,but it will be theirs!
johnsyggel

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The killing joke

Postby Hercules90s » Jan 6th, 2016, 4:30 am

Anime skin is amazing
Hercules90s

Previous

Return to News