DC Collectibles Arkham Knight Figures

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: DC Collectibles Arkham Knight Figures

Postby Red leader » Dec 1st, 2015, 1:04 am

E.Nigma Show wrote:
legion wrote:
E.Nigma Show wrote:This is one of my favorite aspects with the Arkham games-collecting the figures. Please pass this only to DC Collectibles.

WHO WE NEED:

1. Calendar Man-I can't stress this enough. And please, not a lot of articulation like the current figures have.
2. Alfred-Preferably Origins look

Already sent off the list to DCC, don't worry Calendar Man was near the top of the list right behind Zsasz in terms of overall requests for City.

Thanks Legion. Zsasz is one of the few figures I do not have-mainly due to the cost of the Asylum figure and the fact I've never been crazy for him.

If we get a Calendar Man figure I will flip my lid.

EDIT: And I wanted to mention a few things. Communicating with the manufacturer is always a good thing. I have two examples:

1.Back in 2002 at Star Wars Convention in Indianapolis me and a buddy spent literally hours talking to the Hasbro reps and one of the sculptors who was at the time sculpting a new figure. They asked us what figures we wanted to see. We both said we wanted to see the Jedi Council made. About a year later, the Jedi Council was rolling out in stores.

2.About 2 years ago I emailed Eaglemoss (the guys who make the collectible Batmobiles) and asked that they make the Arkham Asylum Batmobile and Batwing. They responded back and said they would consider it. About a year later the Arkham Batmobile was in stores. Now it sits on a shelf in my Batman-themed game room.

Cool stories. I really miss collecting Star Wars figures.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Re: DC Collectibles Arkham Knight Figures

Postby legion » Dec 5th, 2015, 12:48 am

DC Collectibles just announced the next wave of figures in their Arkham Knight line, which is set to drop this August. The figures are as follows: Poison Ivy, Jester Harley, and Killing Joke Joker.
https://twitter.com/RocksteadyGames

-- Jan 15th, 2016, 12:15 pm --

DC Collectibles just announced the next wave of figures in their Arkham Knight line, which is set to drop this August. The figures are as follows: Poison Ivy, Jester Harley, and Killing Joke Joker.
https://twitter.com/RocksteadyGames

-- Jan 15th, 2016, 12:15 pm --

Apparently DCC decided to b extra generous to us today as they announced more AK figures for this upcoming August. This time its the first three pack for this line, which includes: Batman, a Militia Soldier, and a Combat Expert.
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Previous

Return to News