Official Batman: Arkham Insider Discussion UPDATED WEEKLY

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: Official Batman: Arkham Insider Discussion UPDATED WEEKL

Postby HaHaHa » Nov 21st, 2015, 8:11 am

Damian_Wayne wrote:
Red leader wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:when damian_wayne is the only member on a batman arkham forum that likes batman arkham knight

Spoiler: show
:( :oldyella:

Seriously I think you are the only arson here with any hope left in rocksteady. The rest of us have been hurt to much. I see the knightfall ending in my knightmares (get it KNIGHTmares.....laugh damn you laugh).

Honestly I just dont see why everyone gets so pissy about a game xD I mean I don't think it's about hope I think it's about enjoying it for what it is.. :oldyella:

I thought it was extremely fun and the overall story was great. Tt, sure there could have been better plot points but I just don't really mind them

Enjoying it for what it is? That's like telling someone to make the most out of stomach cramps.

Overall I like the toy shop interior. Perhaps a nod to Batman Returns?
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby The man who laughs » Nov 21st, 2015, 9:05 am

I understand that catwomans mission is a copy of that of city's, but to be honest, I liked that mission. Also, I'd rather that the mission was copied because then we know RS has ballsed more stuff up... Yet
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby BuNKiTZ » Nov 21st, 2015, 9:07 am

HaHaHa wrote:Enjoying it for what it is? That's like telling someone to make the most out of stomach cramps.

No, that would be like somebody enjoying the Transformers films by not being critical and picky about it. Just watch it for the heck of it. I enjoy those films. It's the same way he enjoys Arkham Knight.

I can enjoy Arkham Knight for what it's worth. I'm not going to lie and say it's not enjoyable, because it is--even despite all my problems with it. It's still got the same Free Flow Combat system and Invisible Predator system, so I can have fun with that.
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby The man who laughs » Nov 21st, 2015, 10:24 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:Enjoying it for what it is? That's like telling someone to make the most out of stomach cramps.

No, that would be like somebody enjoying the Transformers films by not being critical and picky about it. Just watch it for the heck of it. I enjoy those films. It's the same way he enjoys Arkham Knight.

I can enjoy Arkham Knight for what it's worth. I'm not going to lie and say it's not enjoyable, because it is--even despite all my problems with it. It's still got the same Free Flow Combat system and Invisible Predator system, so I can have fun with that.

Agreed, although truth be told I think a lot of potential was wasted, arkham knight, deathstroke and hush etc

Good game, not the best in series though
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby SilentGuardian » Nov 21st, 2015, 1:58 pm

So everyone's going to jump on Damian_Wyane 'cause he likes the game? Dudes, guess what, I like it too lol. Why's it so bad to be optimistic over something as great as Batman? We get a huge city as our playground, dual play, a couple of good villains (Riddler was inanely good, Arkham Knight, Scarecrow, Penguin, heck even Man-Bat was good as a Batman fan.) I really don't understand what everyone is so upset about, besides the PC not being fixed. You literally got what you paid for; RS detailed what we'd be getting in the season pass for the love of Peter Parker. What did you expect? They said we would get solo story packs and BOOM: we get solo story packs. You may not have known that they were a little short, but you still knew what you were paying for. Honestly, the Nightwing story pack is not bad at all; plenty of Easter eggs about Batman's death, Robin, Barb, and it wraps up what Nightwing was working on in the main game; making sure Penguin would not arm criminal scum. Plus it really captures his humor and charm, which was great. Like I said I'm enjoying what I paid my money for and I just don't understand what people expect from RS, besides better boss battles and a fixed PC. That's just how I feel about it and everyone's entitled to an opinion....
SilentGuardian

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby BuNKiTZ » Nov 21st, 2015, 2:29 pm

SilentGuardian wrote:So everyone's going to jump on Damian_Wyane 'cause he likes the game? Dudes, guess what, I like it too lol. Why's it so bad to be optimistic over something as great as Batman? We get a huge city as our playground, dual play, a couple of good villains (Riddler was inanely good, Arkham Knight, Scarecrow, Penguin, heck even Man-Bat was good as a Batman fan.) I really don't understand what everyone is so upset about, besides the PC not being fixed. You literally got what you paid for; RS detailed what we'd be getting in the season pass for the love of Peter Parker. What did you expect? They said we would get solo story packs and BOOM: we get solo story packs. You may not have known that they were a little short, but you still knew what you were paying for. Honestly, the Nightwing story pack is not bad at all; plenty of Easter eggs about Batman's death, Robin, Barb, and it wraps up what Nightwing was working on in the main game; making sure Penguin would not arm criminal scum. Plus it really captures his humor and charm, which was great. Like I said I'm enjoying what I paid my money for and I just don't understand what people expect from RS, besides better boss battles and a fixed PC. That's just how I feel about it and everyone's entitled to an opinion....

There were two people.
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby jifw52 » Nov 21st, 2015, 4:19 pm

SilentGuardian wrote:So everyone's going to jump on Damian_Wyane 'cause he likes the game? Dudes, guess what, I like it too lol. Why's it so bad to be optimistic over something as great as Batman? We get a huge city as our playground, dual play, a couple of good villains (Riddler was inanely good, Arkham Knight, Scarecrow, Penguin, heck even Man-Bat was good as a Batman fan.) I really don't understand what everyone is so upset about, besides the PC not being fixed. You literally got what you paid for; RS detailed what we'd be getting in the season pass for the love of Peter Parker. What did you expect? They said we would get solo story packs and BOOM: we get solo story packs. You may not have known that they were a little short, but you still knew what you were paying for. Honestly, the Nightwing story pack is not bad at all; plenty of Easter eggs about Batman's death, Robin, Barb, and it wraps up what Nightwing was working on in the main game; making sure Penguin would not arm criminal scum. Plus it really captures his humor and charm, which was great. Like I said I'm enjoying what I paid my money for and I just don't understand what people expect from RS, besides better boss battles and a fixed PC. That's just how I feel about it and everyone's entitled to an opinion....

I mean, I love the game too. I've already said before why I love this game, even though there are some disappointments. People should have the right to dislike or like a game. The gameplay (I'm not counting the Batmobile) is so much better than any of the other games. There are so many easter eggs and references that I want to jump for joy. I even love the racetracks (I love the massive movie references), although driving the Batmobile in open-world Gotham is like getting multiple headaches. And yes, the reason why I'm avoiding the forums is to avoid attacks like what people are sending to Damian_Wayne. It sucks that people have lost faith in RS. I still love them, they just made some bad decisions, especially in the boss battle department. It just proves that nobody is perfect, and RS was held to too high of a standard after the masterpiece that was City (although there were plenty of forumusers here who were critical of City too, so this kind of thing isn't new for this forum, or any forum).
You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
jifw52

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 21st, 2015, 5:42 pm

I respect your opinions it's just I don't-err- I never hated the game. No Jeremy it's not like transformers I don't play it for the heck of it. I had fun. I enjoyed the story I liked Jasons presence I thought they captured the emotion very well with several characters. Like I said there are moments that could have been approached differently but I'm not gonna spend my time complaining about what could have been lmao.
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby DatBat » Nov 21st, 2015, 5:50 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:I respect your opinions it's just I don't-err- I never hated the game. No Jeremy it's not like transformers I don't play it for the heck of it. I had fun. I enjoyed the story I liked Jasons presence I thought they captured the emotion very well with several characters. Like I said there are moments that could have been approached differently but I'm not gonna spend my time complaining about what could have been lmao.

Master Matt- an optimist for our times.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 21st, 2015, 5:52 pm

DatBat wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:I respect your opinions it's just I don't-err- I never hated the game. No Jeremy it's not like transformers I don't play it for the heck of it. I had fun. I enjoyed the story I liked Jasons presence I thought they captured the emotion very well with several characters. Like I said there are moments that could have been approached differently but I'm not gonna spend my time complaining about what could have been lmao.

Master Matt- an optimist for our times.

It's funny bc in real life I'm not an optimist at all xD
Damian_Wayne

Postby kain9998 » Nov 21st, 2015, 6:08 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:when damian_wayne is the only member on a batman arkham forum that likes batman arkham knight

Hey.... :(

I'm one of the biggest AK defenders on here, even though I complained excessively about the lack of challenge maps and character selection. I just wanted a change to happen because I really wanted to be able to do more with Red Hood since he was one of the biggest reasons I was hyped for the game to begin with. The second they announced that you could get him from a pre-order my mind filled with thoughts of using him in challenge maps.

But, now that they fixed that I have virtually no issues with the game. I still think the season pass is a tad pricy for what we get, but that has nothing to do with the core game. What we got at launch, I love.
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
kain9998

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 21st, 2015, 6:15 pm

kain9998 wrote:

I'm one of the biggest AK defenders on here, even though I complained excessively about the lack of challenge maps and character selection. I just wanted a change to happen because I really wanted to be able to do more with Red Hood since he was one of the biggest reasons I was hyped for the game to begin with. The second they announced that you could get him from a pre-order my mind filled with thoughts of using him in challenge maps.

But, now that they fixed that I have virtually no issues with the game. I still think the season pass is a tad pricy for what we get, but that has nothing to do with the core game. What we got at launch, I love.[/quote]

Yes xD I constantly think how cool it would be to have more of a story with Jason. But honestly... I thought that about Tim too in AC XD

Just seeing everyone bash on RS still makes me laugh like they're trying xD they didn't have to do community stuff :0
Last edited by Damian_Wayne on Nov 21st, 2015, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damian_Wayne

Postby kain9998 » Nov 21st, 2015, 6:23 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:
kain9998 wrote:

But, now that they fixed that I have virtually no issues with the game. I still think the season pass is a tad pricy for what we get, but that has nothing to do with the core game. What we got at launch, I love.[/quote

Yes xD I constantly think how cool it would be to have more of a story with Jason. But honestly... I thought that about Tim too in AC XD

Just seeing everyone bash on RS still makes me laugh like they're trying xD they didn't have to do community stuff :0

Yeah. I personally loved the story and didn't mind the Batmobile, even though I originally thought I was going to hate it. Honestly with all that RS has done for us post-launch, I think AK will be my GOTY.
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
kain9998

Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Red leader » Nov 22nd, 2015, 2:38 am

How are we jumping on Damien? I was clearly joking. :riddler:
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 22nd, 2015, 2:42 am

Red leader wrote:

How are we jumping on Damien? I was clearly joking. :riddler:

You weren't but noW YOU ARE SPELLING HIS NAME DAMIEN *strangles*
Damian_Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to News