Warner Bros. Montreal Working On Current Gen Title

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: Warner Bros. Montreal Working On Current Gen Title

Postby gwoodsii » Jul 27th, 2015, 6:41 pm

That 75th decoration was made for the animated short. This was two years ago also. I am skeptical, I honestly think that its much more likely that somebody just thought it looked cool 2 years ago and put it up.

Because theres no way they were working on it back then. They released 2 games that year, with another game released the year after and DLC for Arkham Knight in development.

If it were a new logo we hadn't seen before I would probably be sold. But not at the moment.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby M. Malone » Jul 27th, 2015, 11:05 pm

gwoodsii wrote:That 75th decoration was made for the animated short. This was two years ago also. I am skeptical, I honestly think that its much more likely that somebody just thought it looked cool 2 years ago and put it up.

Because theres no way they were working on it back then. They released 2 games that year, with another game released the year after and DLC for Arkham Knight in development.

If it were a new logo we hadn't seen before I would probably be sold. But not at the moment.

This.
10pm... I feel the rain coming down. My face feels wet, my mind the storm.
Flashing lights as people race to find shelter from the pour.
Moving silent, through the streets - They're Mine!.... They're mine...
M. Malone

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby SuperT26 » Aug 11th, 2015, 12:16 am

Arkham Origins was one of my favorite Arkham titles, simply because the online multiplayer game. Though it is buggy and glitchy and froze a lot, when the game worked, it was super fun. I am hoping that they include a NEW NextGen version of the online game.

I would like to see, more gangs, keep Bane and Joker, but add more like Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Penguin, Black Mask, Two-Face, etc. with new gadgets and weapons. Also, let us use other hero's like Nightwing, Batgirl, Catwoman, Red Hood, etc. And, more stages. The four in the original title were really good, but this could have been expanded greatly.

Anyway, I would really love a new version, debugged and next gen.
SuperT26
Tyger1
Tyger1

Postby The man who laughs » Aug 27th, 2015, 6:11 pm

Unfortunately, I have found more evidence for the superman game.

https://youtu.be/nNrSYenJWSc
At the two minute mark, the hosts bring up a guy who said that he worked on superman in his sort of cv. The video will explain it better.

Sorry if this has already been brought up by the way.

To be honest, I like superman but I don't want a game about him, I want origins 2. I just find it odd that a prequel such as origins has expanded the arkham universe and not returning to it will leave a huge gap within the franchise of the arkham games between origins and asylum. I would like a prequel trilogy, one game about the rise of two face and maybe the next game about ras Al ghül. But if the franchise is basically abandoned and superman game comes, origins may as well have been a waste of time due to the fact of how pointless it could become without any follow up to it.

All I'm trying to say is that I see a great deal of potential in a prequel series and without origins would lose its potential and purpose of a game as much as I like it
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby E.Nigma Show » Aug 27th, 2015, 9:57 pm

The man who laughs wrote:Unfortunately, I have found more evidence for the superman game.

At the two minute mark, the hosts bring up a guy who said that he worked on superman in his sort of cv. The video will explain it better.

To be honest, I like superman but I don't want a game about him, I want origins 2. I just find it odd that a prequel such as origins has expanded the arkham universe and not returning to it will leave a huge gap within the franchise of the arkham games between origins and asylum. I would like a prequel trilogy, one game about the rise of two face and maybe the next game about ras Al ghül. But if the franchise is basically abandoned and superman game comes, origins may as well have been a waste of time due to the fact of how pointless it could become without any follow up to it.

All I'm trying to say is that I see a great deal of potential in a prequel series and without origins would lose its potential and purpose of a game as much as I like it

Meh. Speculation. I wonder if that is a wig or dyed pink. Speculation.
? ? ? RiDdLe mE tHiS ? ? ?
E.Nigma Show

Favourite Villain: Riddler

Postby Detective Crusader » Aug 28th, 2015, 12:13 am

E.Nigma Show wrote:
The man who laughs wrote:Unfortunately, I have found more evidence for the superman game.

I'm going with Dyed, But just off pure speculation.
Dr. Jonathan Crane plans on elevating fear to new depths.
Detective Crusader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death Of The Family

Postby M. Malone » Aug 28th, 2015, 2:01 pm

Detective Crusader wrote:
E.Nigma Show wrote:

I'm going with Dyed, But just off pure speculation.

I'm going with dyed as well. Not enough volume to be a wig. She's a cutey.

*Honey if you're reading this, you are so much more than just cute. - I was jus' sayin'.* :oldyella:
10pm... I feel the rain coming down. My face feels wet, my mind the storm.
Flashing lights as people race to find shelter from the pour.
Moving silent, through the streets - They're Mine!.... They're mine...
M. Malone

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Red leader » Aug 30th, 2015, 11:09 am

I am really sad that they are doing a superman game. A bit after origins came out I realized it was good and each time it got better to the point that I liked it almost as much as asylum (which was the thing that made me a die hard batfan). Recently I have been thinking back in it and as much as it pains part if me, I think I like it more then asylum. I keep just loving origins more and more. I think it should be the basis for all other batman games in the arkham series.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby arkhamcitydood » Aug 30th, 2015, 2:52 pm

*begs for superman game*
*gets superman game and wishes for something else*

Sigh. You guys should be open minded about this. After all, this can't be worse than anything like superman 64. I'm one of the people who loved Origins, despite its flaws and glitches, but that doesn't mean this game is necessarily going to turn out the same way. I'm going in with an open mind, and I'm excited to see what WBM has in store for their fans.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby The man who laughs » Aug 30th, 2015, 4:58 pm

arkhamcitydood wrote:*begs for superman game*

Sigh. You guys should be open minded about this. After all, this can't be worse than anything like superman 64. I'm one of the people who loved Origins, despite its flaws and glitches, but that doesn't mean this game is necessarily going to turn out the same way. I'm going in with an open mind, and I'm excited to see what WBM has in store for their fans.

I know why you mean, I want a superman game, but I think that WBM has expanded the Arkham universe further to the point where I believe that a prequel trilogy shows a lot of potential
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Postby arkhamcitydood » Aug 30th, 2015, 6:12 pm

The man who laughs wrote:
arkhamcitydood wrote:*begs for superman game*

I know why you mean, I want a superman game, but I think that WBM has expanded the Arkham universe further to the point where I believe that a prequel trilogy shows a lot of potential

I'm thinking they can learn to better craft a game with a superman game. Once they have it down better, they can use even better technology to make a new arkham game down the road, so it doesn't just look like another Knight clone type of situation. That's what I'd like the studio to do personally
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby jifw52 » Aug 30th, 2015, 8:29 pm

So if WBM is making a Superman game, is Rocksteady making a Justice League game?
You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
jifw52

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby ??? » Aug 31st, 2015, 7:46 am

What if they keep switching off heroes, which leads to a Justice League game?
WBM does Superman, Rocksteady does Wonder Woman, WBM does Green Lantern, Rocksteady does Flash, etc.

And now I'm imagining a Wonder Woman game filled with Greek Mythology Easter eggs. I would die happy with that.
Riddle me this, riddle me that...
???

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Killing Joke

Postby Mr Wayne » Nov 1st, 2015, 8:28 pm

What ever happened to WBM doing a Suicide Squad game?
Mr Wayne

Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Postby The man who laughs » Nov 1st, 2015, 9:35 pm

I don't know what happened to a suicide squad game. If they are workin in two games is like an origins 2 along with a superman or suicide squad game
The man who laughs

PreviousNext

Return to News