Remaining Season Pass Content confirmed by Rocksteady

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: Remaining Season Pass Content confirmed by Rocksteady

Postby BuNKiTZ » Nov 12th, 2015, 5:13 am

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
J-Man wrote:
TheDarkHuntsman wrote:Each 'Seasons of Infamy' episode should last, at least, as long as the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC from Arkham City. This is more than reasonable. :batman2:
That's the only way Rocksteady could redeem themselves, in my eyes.

If they're as long as the Red Hood, Harley Quinn, Nightwing DLC, I will not be happy... at all. :bane2:

There's no way that will happen. That'd be, like, the entire price of the season pass by itself. They'll be more like 30-45 minutes each, which I think is reasonable.

Is that not the same length of Harley Quinn's Revenge?

HQR was about an hour and a half? Maybe two?
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Nov 12th, 2015, 8:49 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
J-Man wrote:
TheDarkHuntsman wrote:Each 'Seasons of Infamy' episode should last, at least, as long as the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC from Arkham City. This is more than reasonable. :batman2:
That's the only way Rocksteady could redeem themselves, in my eyes.

If they're as long as the Red Hood, Harley Quinn, Nightwing DLC, I will not be happy... at all. :bane2:

There's no way that will happen. That'd be, like, the entire price of the season pass by itself. They'll be more like 30-45 minutes each, which I think is reasonable.

Is that not the same length of Harley Quinn's Revenge?

HQR was about an hour and a half? Maybe two?

Wow. I thought it was about 45/50 minutes. Meh. Haven't played it in a while anyways. :P
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby Chob » Nov 24th, 2015, 2:03 am

I hope they're still considering the Begins suit.
Chob

Postby Bleemak » Nov 24th, 2015, 12:42 pm

What would be saving the Season Pass would be an all-new content included in it that RS hasn't revealed yet. Like Dying Light's The Following. And to think that Techland's Season Pass was just about 20 €, I think RS should do the same. Something to do with: Battle for the Cowl. Like this:

"It's been 6 months after Batman's believed death. Crime starts to arise again and Robin and Nightwing have their hands full with it, while trying to simultaneously to stop brutal vigilante Red Hood from operating. With old super-villains returning to Gotham stronger then ever, League of Assassins returns to Gotham City. Now lead by a young assassin, who claims to be Batman's true son and next Batman, the battle for the cowl begins."
Everything about you tells the tale. Your attitude, your costume, your tactics...they all scream of outrage, despair, vengeance. What terrible wrong was done to set you on this path?
Bleemak

Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Owlman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Postby HaHaHa » Nov 24th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Bleemak wrote:What would be saving the Season Pass would be an all-new content included in it that RS hasn't revealed yet. Like Dying Light's The Following. And to think that Techland's Season Pass was just about 20 €, I think RS should do the same. Something to do with: Battle for the Cowl. Like this:

"It's been 6 months after Batman's believed death. Crime starts to arise again and Robin and Nightwing have their hands full with it, while trying to simultaneously to stop brutal vigilante Red Hood from operating. With old super-villains returning to Gotham stronger then ever, League of Assassins returns to Gotham City. Now lead by a young assassin, who claims to be Batman's true son and next Batman, the battle for the cowl begins."

You're basically asking for another game.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby Bleemak » Nov 24th, 2015, 2:48 pm

HaHaHa wrote:
Bleemak wrote:What would be saving the Season Pass would be an all-new content included in it that RS hasn't revealed yet. Like Dying Light's The Following. And to think that Techland's Season Pass was just about 20 €, I think RS should do the same. Something to do with: Battle for the Cowl. Like this:

You're basically asking for another game.

Or big expansion like The Following in Dying Light?
Everything about you tells the tale. Your attitude, your costume, your tactics...they all scream of outrage, despair, vengeance. What terrible wrong was done to set you on this path?
Bleemak

Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Owlman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Nov 24th, 2015, 3:00 pm

Not gonna happen. Cue the Looney Tunes theme, It's all over, Folks.
Prisoner 4011

Postby Xranf » Nov 24th, 2015, 5:12 pm

I laughed because what you said has more story than arkham knight. In fact arkham knight has no story at all. Its just en epilogue.
Xranf

Postby DatBat » Nov 24th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Xranf wrote:

I laughed because what you said has more story than arkham knight. In fact arkham knight has no story at all. Its just en epilogue.

Pffft. Epilogue is too generous. Arkham Knight's story is like a really poorly written fanfic.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby Red leader » Nov 25th, 2015, 12:13 am

DatBat wrote:
Xranf wrote:

Pffft. Epilogue is too generous. Arkham Knight's story is like a really poorly written fanfic.

Hey don't insult poorly written fan fiction. At least you can also at night knowing that the writer was not payed money for it.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Nov 25th, 2015, 10:30 am

Played the new dlc and despite Catwoman's stupid combat challenge in her Arkham Episode, I thought it was all brilliant. The environments in both hers and Robin's little packs were really colorful and felt like a really nice change to what we received in Arkham Knight. Whilst I also really enjoy the base game, I think these new environments were better than any encountered in the main story and that the toy shop would be really fitting for a Christmas Arkham game, if an Origins sequel were to go that way again. Everything else in this month's drop was also great, especially the BvS skin.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby pukipuki » Nov 25th, 2015, 12:05 pm

I liked the dlc of Robin. The daylight was a welcome change. Plus the fights were well crafted (for a 15 min worth of content). Only thing I hated were the dialogues! The honeymoon stuff made me cringe, and it seemed like everyone had only one thing to say..... "YOU'RE NO BATMAN KID!" Still, would have loved to play it for myself... Oh well, BAV is good enough I guess.
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Postby TheJester » Nov 25th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Only seen the Robin DLC so far; eww, that dialogue was cringey. It wasn't bad in terms of setting or combat though. Noticed the sniper shield section was ripped from Harley Quinn's Revenge...
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby HaHaHa » Nov 25th, 2015, 6:04 pm

TheJester wrote:Only seen the Robin DLC so far; eww, that dialogue was cringey. It wasn't bad in terms of setting or combat though. Noticed the sniper shield section was ripped from Harley Quinn's Revenge...

You mean you don't call Ewan "hunny"?

Oracle: Beach??
Tim: Beach beach
Oracle: Beach Beach Beach Beach
Last edited by HaHaHa on Nov 25th, 2015, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby Prometheus » Nov 25th, 2015, 6:39 pm

As always, I like what I'm seeing. But as I've said before, I'd rather just wait for the complete edition of the game. And what an amazing complete edition that is going to be.
Prometheus

PreviousNext

Return to News