Jester Skin/Arkham Knight Skin

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: Jester Skin/Arkham Knight Skin

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Oct 27th, 2015, 4:45 am

DatBat wrote:Still? I've had Zur En Arrh for months? Yeah, their official forums suck, but all you gotta do is get in and make one post.

I've made a good many posts. The issue is with the game and I know I'm not the only one experiencing it. Whenever I try connecting WBPlay to AK I get either some random error message or for some absurd reason am told I'm too young. I've been in contact with WB support and was pretty much told tough luck. So I'm not all that impressed. Especially considering it's the one skin I've wanted the most in this series.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby DatBat » Oct 27th, 2015, 4:50 am

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
DatBat wrote:Still? I've had Zur En Arrh for months? Yeah, their official forums suck, but all you gotta do is get in and make one post.

I've made a good many posts. The issue is with the game and I know I'm not the only one experiencing it. Whenever I try connecting WBPlay to AK I get either some random error message or for some absurd reason am told I'm too young. I've been in contact with WB support and was pretty much told tough luck. So I'm not all that impressed. Especially considering it's the one skin I've wanted the most in this series.

Wow. That sucks really bad. I wish I could give the one I have to you, I don't use it, but they can't let it work that way. WB Support are assholes.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby Damian_Wayne » Oct 30th, 2015, 12:41 pm

I'm 99% sure I just read they've counted up the votes and are releasing both skins in December update :D
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Andy » Oct 30th, 2015, 1:02 pm

Why were they getting us to vote in the first place? Why not just release both anyway?
Andy

Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Damian_Wayne » Oct 30th, 2015, 1:54 pm

Andy wrote:Why were they getting us to vote in the first place? Why not just release both anyway?

Publicity :oldyella:
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Oct 30th, 2015, 2:04 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:
Andy wrote:Why were they getting us to vote in the first place? Why not just release both anyway?

Publicity :oldyella:

If that's the case it didn't work very well because I don't recall seeing it mentioned or discussed on any game site other than Arkham forums. Oh well. We get both skins. What's to complain about? :P
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby Peel » Oct 30th, 2015, 2:05 pm

To make themselves look good and to put themselves in better standing with the fans after the travesty of the past DLC packs that left us disappointed and angry with Rocksteady.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby DatBat » Oct 30th, 2015, 2:11 pm

CODA wrote:Hey Arkham People

As many of you know here in the Arkham Community, we’ve been running a little vote in the forums and over on Twitter to judge fans’ interest in having an extra playable skin – either Harley Quinn’s classic look or Red Hood’s uniform as the Arkham Knight. It was a very interesting experience for us, because it brought out a lot of members of our community who don’t always participate in discussions, and we love it when that happens.

Anyway, on to the results . Because the fans' response to this vote was so totally overwhelming, we’ve decided to go with BOTH skins.

That’s right! In the December update, all players who have access to Harley and/or Red Hood will receive both The Arkham Knight and Harley Quinn’s look from the Batgirl: A Matter of Family DLC as alternate skins for their respective characters.

We honestly weren’t expecting such an amazing reaction from this community… but it really has been incredible to watch. Thanks to everyone who voted for showing us just how popular these skins are. We can’t wait for you to play with them.

Thanks
CODA, and the whole team at Rocksteady

from the official forums
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Oct 30th, 2015, 2:12 pm

I couldn't care less for either of these skins, but hooray.
Prisoner 4011

Postby smilex » Oct 30th, 2015, 3:27 pm

I'm really happy. We finally get the Jester suit. I would have preferred the ingame Red Hood look to AK, but I don't really care that much. Does this mean ingame Harley could wear the Jester suit?
smilex

Favourite Graphic Novel: \

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Oct 30th, 2015, 9:07 pm

I knew they were gonna do that. This seemed like such a trivial vote, the skins are already in the game for christ sakes, they just have to swap the pallettes.

I am fukin done with rocksteady and their marketing ploys. This is a literally an attack at our intelligence at this point. Stop trying to trick us into liking you rocksteady and actually try to make up for the lost ground with quality content.
Doudyx-X-xDubs

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby Jack out of Box » Oct 30th, 2015, 9:18 pm

honestly if they couldn't have predicted the fans reactions...I just....
Jack out of Box

Favourite Villain: Mr. Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Batarama » Oct 30th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Thank you Rocksteady for making the obvious decision in the first place! :adam:
Batarama

Postby E.Nigma Show » Oct 31st, 2015, 2:08 am

smilex wrote:I'm really happy. We finally get the Jester suit. I would have preferred the ingame Red Hood look to AK, but I don't really care that much. Does this mean ingame Harley could wear the Jester suit?

I sure hope it does, but I highly doubt it. They would need to add her to the trophy section under playable characters. The same would hold true for Arkham Knighy and his looks. The least they could do is add the Harley jester trophy.

I'm happy they are doing both. But it feels like it's been a HUGR struggle to get things added to this game they most of us assumed would have already been there.
E.Nigma Show

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby PriestlyBlock67 » Oct 31st, 2015, 2:26 am

I knew they were going to do both

It was all publicity
PriestlyBlock67

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knight Fall

PreviousNext

Return to News