Rocksteady dishes on Community Challenge Pack

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Re: Rocksteady dishes on Community Challenge Pack

Postby batman404 » Oct 31st, 2015, 1:42 pm

I'd love to see the Batcave from Arkham City too, but with added features to the environment. Like the collection of past suits, villain trophies, etc. Keep the same basic layout, but flesh it out a bit visually.

Other than that, Silent Knight is a must!
batman404

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: YOne and TDKReturns

Postby Worst Knightmare » Oct 31st, 2015, 1:54 pm

My suggestions:

Combat:
Shock an Awe
Totally Insane

Pred:
Wayne Manor
Wonder Tower
Worst Knightmare

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman the murderer

Postby Peel » Oct 31st, 2015, 2:05 pm

Worst Knightmare wrote:My suggestions:

Combat:
Shock an Awe
Totally Insane

Pred:
Wayne Manor
Wonder Tower

You know you're allowed a total of six so you could make two more suggestions if you'd like?
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby The man who laughs » Oct 31st, 2015, 2:56 pm

Thank f***. Why am I so happy with this news. My last request from RS would be, an animated series skin, the arkham race tracks to be the actual asylum and city, no studio style stuff. I would also like for a dual play match up where you can pick and mix your characters. Tbh I think rocksteady have redeemed themselves and are continuing to please there fans. Although I still want an origins 2
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby TheLaughingBat » Oct 31st, 2015, 3:13 pm

J-Man wrote:
TheLaughingBat wrote:Before I say what I am about to, let it be known that I think that bringing back specific challenge maps from the previous games is a pretty stellar idea. However, of all things, they chose to include the Batcave? Lol, really Rocksteady? You tease us with the damn thing since the very beginning and all you can provide is a fucking challenge map (That, in all honesty, was pretty disappointing to begin with)? Ha, okay then.

Those are the challenge maps I want. We have yet to know which ones Rocksteady will pick from the community.

-- Oct 30th, 2015, 7:39 pm --

TheLaughingBat wrote:Before I say what I am about to, let it be known that I think that bringing back specific challenge maps from the previous games is a pretty stellar idea. However, of all things, they chose to include the Batcave? Lol, really Rocksteady? You tease us with the damn thing since the very beginning and all you can provide is a fucking challenge map (That, in all honesty, was pretty disappointing to begin with)? Ha, okay then.

Those are the challenge maps I want. We have yet to know which ones Rocksteady will pick from the community.

I understood your post in its entirety. I was simply making a statement; if Rocksteady chooses to implement the Batcave challenge map (given the knowledge that I have as well as know that numerous people will request it), it would be a major slap in the face. Plain and simple; though, as I will always say, that is my opinion. Any way this might go--regardless of the maps we received--this [Community Challenges] is a pretty stellar idea.
TheLaughingBat

Favourite Villain: Joker, Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Joe Friday » Oct 31st, 2015, 3:48 pm

Iceberg lounge was my all time favourite I managed a 1236 hit combo on it and got to number 9 on the leaderboard. This is a very cool thing rocksteady is doing for it's loyals.
Joe Friday

Postby SilentGuardian » Oct 31st, 2015, 6:00 pm

Combat:
Blind Justice.
Intensive Treatment (extreme, because it's longer and has Zsasz.)
Rooftop Rumble.

Predator:
Survival Tactics.
Silent Knight.
Wayne Manor.

Runnerups:

Joker's Carnival.
Police Brutality.
SilentGuardian

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby J-Man » Oct 31st, 2015, 7:09 pm

TheLaughingBat wrote:
J-Man wrote:

-- Oct 30th, 2015, 7:39 pm --

I understood your post in its entirety. I was simply making a statement; if Rocksteady chooses to implement the Batcave challenge map (given the knowledge that I have as well as know that numerous people will request it), it would be a major slap in the face. Plain and simple; though, as I will always say, that is my opinion. Any way this might go--regardless of the maps we received--this [Community Challenges] is a pretty stellar idea.

Ah, okay, then.
J-Man

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby The man who laughs » Oct 31st, 2015, 9:32 pm

I want

Combat:
Freight train
Crime alley
Jokers carnival

Predator:
Batcave
Nocturnal hunter
Wayne manor

Tbh I could choose more but I wanted to narrow it down to six. Actually, tbh I would like all of the maps
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 1st, 2015, 1:53 am

Ah the iceberg lounge map would be awesome as well <333

It'd be cool if the narrators of the map would recognize the DLC characters but that's a little far fetched xD
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Dtrex » Nov 1st, 2015, 2:35 am

Killer croc sewers or the mad hatter world
Dtrex

Postby L-710 » Nov 1st, 2015, 5:37 pm

My pics for the AR community maps are:
PREDATOR:
-Botanical Gardens Glasshouse from Arkham Asylum(great natural add-on to AK)
-Dry Docks from HQR(Huge map with lots of interactive possibilities)
-Penguin's trophie room (potential with the RHD[activating the mammoth or turning on the display cases and scaring thugs])
-Silent Knight(Who doesn't love this map?)

COMBAT
-Hell's gate from AC(fun map with a lot of enemy variations)
-Arkham Manor's Main hall(imagine the papers flying arround in the fight
L-710

Postby MatBat » Nov 1st, 2015, 6:12 pm

This is so hard to decide, but if I have to choice...

Combat

- Monarch Theatre: The place where happened the final boss in the Arkham City, with some chairs destroyed, on screen THE TERROR, and to make the most awesome map, Joker upstairs besides him a motiograph, he holds a gun and when we fight agains thugs, he talks something to us, some jokes like he did on Joker's Carnival on Arkham City.

- Crime alley: The dark place where Bruce loses his parents, with some lamp post, a bouquet on floor, just like at the end on Arkham Knight, but with references, this map, deserve a Dual Play.

- Scarecrow Nightmare: But with the current freak Crane's look, with he saying something just like the exclusive mission pack on Ps4, and he giant on background and trying beat on us.

Predator

- Silent Knight: The first predator encounter of Arkham Series, the holding cells, the gorgoiles, 10 thugs, the rain outside with laud thunder. this map means a lot to me, the first time that I feel like Batman (thank you for this Rocksteady btw)

- Batcave: The best DLC map of Arkham City, the house of fear, with the Batwing, Giant Dinossaur, Giant Coin, the Batmobile, the old Batman and the Batfamily outfits, like Batwoman, Classic Robin, Cassandra Cain's outfit, the Batcomputer... Everything that deserve, with a lot of eastereggs and of course a fucking DUAL PLAY between Batman and Robin or Nightwing (it will be so cool if we can decide what characters we can play with)

- Dry Docks of Harley Quinn's Revenge: this map is so cool, is from Sionis Steel Mill, whit giant clowns, and green lights, and for thugs I suggest the thugs from Batgirl's DLC of Arkham Knight, they look is soooo cool and if we can hear the annoying voice of Harley when we play will be so nice.

That is my suggestions of maps that we can play in Arkham Knight.
MatBat

Postby jay jay » Nov 1st, 2015, 8:46 pm

The library one. So good memories and great predator map with cash tied up. Sewer combat map in aa. Also one of my fav. And if possible to make a new one then outside aa. Combat map next to quincy sharp statue with all of supervillains attacking batman at once as normal thugs. Joker two face penguin riddler poison ivy zsash hugo strang and bane as a titan thug. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE
jay jay

Postby kanzuki- » Nov 2nd, 2015, 10:27 pm

Hey guys, it's great reading your suggestions and stories. But as an idea, do you not think your wishes will be better served if you posted in the thread where WB is specifically asking for your thoughts?

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Batman ... d-p/871745
kanzuki-

PreviousNext

Return to News