Predator Character Selection Now Available!

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Predator Character Selection Now Available!

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Nov 24th, 2015, 1:04 am

I'm happy to announce that AR predator Challenge maps are now avaible for all characters.

Just like in previous titles, every character has 3 unique to that character objectives to complete, but that is not all, from my experience so far some issues have been deal with, such as:

-Now all the DLC characters have their 2 respective additional health bars (armor and melee)
-Now every character can use especial moves with a x5 combo in combat challenge maps
-Instant Blade dogde takedown has been added to DLC characters (even if these animations are similar to other individuals)
-Some moves like Super Stun after Batclaw for Batgirl and others are now part of the combo variation

These are just some of the few new that i've come to notice but there could be many more, so, how is your experience so far? Have you been enjoying the update? What are the things you think they can still improve upon?
Personally i wish they would add character recognition from the thugs, and maybe some dialogue for the heroes. :batman2:
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Re: Predator Character Selection Now Available!

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 24th, 2015, 1:24 am

Been playing this update for so long now I looooove it :3

I LOVE THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE AZRAELS EXPLOSIVE GEL CROSS :oldyella:
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Re: Predator Character Selection Now Available!

Postby ZANIACK » Nov 29th, 2015, 9:24 pm

The combat character selection update caused problems with predator, now the predator character selection caused problems with combat AND diminished weather effects. I'm getting really sick of being disappointed by these updates that should only add/improve the game.
Please help improve Arkham Knight before it's too late.
Link to thread - https://goo.gl/HsXhw6
ZANIACK

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Return to News