Batman Arkham Knight Figures- Wave 4

The latest news regarding Batman: Arkham Knight and its related merchandise can be found right here!
The internet's source for Batman: Arkham news.

Batman Arkham Knight Figures- Wave 4

Postby legion » Jan 15th, 2016, 2:16 am

DC Collectibles just announced the newest wave of figures in their Arkham Knight line via twitter today, all set to release in August of this year. The wave is as follows: Poison Ivy, Jester Harley, and Killing Joker-Joker.
Also, DCC just announced the first three pack for the AK line. which includes: Batman, a Militia Soldier, and a Combat Expert, also dropping in August.
https://twitter.com/RocksteadyGames

Also, I know there is another topic for this, but I couldn't get this news to show up there without it for some odd reason just adding onto my last post in December.
Last edited by legion on Jan 16th, 2016, 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Re: Batman Arkham Knight Figures- Wave 4

Postby TheJester » Jan 15th, 2016, 12:12 pm

They all look fantastic! I'm definitely going to have to pick up Poison Ivy if I get the chance. I wish they'd maybe given Harley a different expression though; I'm surprised they've actually chosen to release a jester costume figure for her.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby smilex » Jan 16th, 2016, 8:00 pm

I wish they painted the bat symbol gold to give us a different variation. Stoked for Harley and Joker. I hope we get 2 more Jokers

Standard Joker with swappable sick head, gun, crowbar. Upgraded sculpt and the same size as the AK line, the previous lines were a tad smaller.

A Matter of Family Joker with tophat and rpg

The thugs from previous games make better figures. I'd love a 5 pack of a crazed asylum inmate, tyger guard, talia's elite guard, AC two face thug, AC penguin thug
smilex

Favourite Graphic Novel: \

Postby Red leader » Jan 26th, 2016, 9:12 pm

smilex wrote:I wish they painted the bat symbol gold to give us a different variation. Stoked for Harley and Joker. I hope we get 2 more Jokers

Standard Joker with swappable sick head, gun, crowbar. Upgraded sculpt and the same size as the AK line, the previous lines were a tad smaller.

A Matter of Family Joker with tophat and rpg

The thugs from previous games make better figures. I'd love a 5 pack of a crazed asylum inmate, tyger guard, talia's elite guard, AC two face thug, AC penguin thug

I would perfer to get a two pack of thugs for each game. Joker thugs that look like the mutant gang and the crazed inmates for AA, two face and penguin thugs for ac, tyger guard and the transitional thugs from ac (you know how the thugs switch gangs they could have one who you can change the head around and maybe even the jacket or whatever, black mask thug with a changeable jokerized mask and maybe the swat officer or the hatter thugs or bane's men (the other gangs in that game dont have cool thugs sadly).
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby Justice » Jan 27th, 2016, 12:30 am

No Militia Brutes? They would make a great figure. Like the choice of classic Harley and the Militia soldiers.
Justice

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc

Postby Red_Robin » Feb 14th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Jig96 » Feb 19th, 2016, 2:48 am

Red_Robin wrote:Batgirl/Oracle two-pack coming: http://www.arkhamverse.com/news/2016/02 ... fair-2016/

I remember these being rumoured, glad to see them coming our way soon. Hopefully Alfred is next, he's in real need of a figure! :alfred:
Jig96

Favourite Villain: The Joker, Red Hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby smilex » Feb 23rd, 2016, 4:35 pm

What would your ideal next wave of 4 figures be for Knight?

Mine:
Deacon Blackfire
Alfred
Nyssa
Croc (deluxe)

3 of the 4 would be new characters for the Arkham figures. I was hesitant to switch out Croc with Mecha Riddler
smilex

Favourite Graphic Novel: \

Postby legion » Feb 23rd, 2016, 11:29 pm

Oracle & Batgirl 2-Pack now available to preorder on BBTS, with a November release date.
Batman Arkham Knight Figure Batgirl & Oracle Two Pack - Batman Arkham Knight (Video Game)
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Return to News