Forum problems

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: Forum problems

Postby CROD » Jun 19th, 2014, 8:53 am

Funny my problem was that I kept getting logged out.
Image
User avatar
CROD
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 12:03 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Forum problems

Postby gman_1990 » Jun 20th, 2014, 6:41 am

[quote="CROD"]Funny my problem was that I kept getting logged out.[/quote]

I got the same prob.
User avatar
gman_1990
.
.
 

Re: Forum problems

Postby jifw52 » Jun 20th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Is there any reason why the Site Info section (including this post) isn't on the main forum home page for forum members? It's viewable when you're logged out (and I got here by using the link from when i was logged out), but I'm wondering why it's not viewable on the home page.
You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
User avatar
jifw52
............
............
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Mar 9th, 2013, 6:12 am
Location: U.S.A.
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Forum problems

Postby Harvey Bullock » Jul 21st, 2014, 9:28 am

So... any update on the whole avatar thing? :lol:
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: Forum problems

Postby Killa_Moff » Jul 25th, 2014, 5:26 am

Can't log out. Keep getting a white screen saying

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare validate_username

So no one recognizes Killer Moth OR Killa Moff? How rude!
:lol:
Image
User avatar
Killa_Moff
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2134
Joined: Aug 29th, 2010, 5:03 pm
Location: MothCave, Australia
Favourite Villain: Killer Moth
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: The Mad Monk

Re: Forum problems

Postby Harvey Bullock » Jul 30th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Having lots of internal errors, slow load times, and a lack of images actually loading tonight. :(
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Jul 30th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:Having lots of internal errors, slow load times, and a lack of images actually loading tonight. :(


Images on the main site or here?

It should be sorted now anyway. :alfred:
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Harvey Bullock » Jul 30th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Harvey Bullock wrote:Having lots of internal errors, slow load times, and a lack of images actually loading tonight. :(


Images on the main site or here?

It should be sorted now anyway. :alfred:

It was on both the forums and the actual 'news' site as well. Couldn't access the arkhamcast. :(

But yes, indeed it is! Going to go listen to it now.
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Jul 30th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Harvey Bullock wrote:Having lots of internal errors, slow load times, and a lack of images actually loading tonight. :(


Images on the main site or here?

It should be sorted now anyway. :alfred:

It was on both the forums and the actual 'news' site as well. Couldn't access the arkhamcast.

But yes, indeed it is! Going to go listen to it now.


I hope you like the intro. ;)
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Sep 25th, 2014, 1:37 am

Despite always ticking the "log me on each time I visit" box, I'm always logged out when returning to the forums. Not a big issue, may have something to do with my browser.
User avatar
Mr_Weasel_
............
............
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mar 27th, 2013, 5:23 am
Location: Aussie
Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Sep 25th, 2014, 5:54 am

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Despite always ticking the "log me on each time I visit" box, I'm always logged out when returning to the forums. Not a big issue, may have something to do with my browser.


Possibly. When was the last time you cleared your cookies etc?
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Sep 25th, 2014, 1:50 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Despite always ticking the "log me on each time I visit" box, I'm always logged out when returning to the forums. Not a big issue, may have something to do with my browser.


Possibly. When was the last time you cleared your cookies etc?

Last cleared my cookies about 5 months ago.
User avatar
Mr_Weasel_
............
............
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mar 27th, 2013, 5:23 am
Location: Aussie
Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Sep 25th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Despite always ticking the "log me on each time I visit" box, I'm always logged out when returning to the forums. Not a big issue, may have something to do with my browser.


Possibly. When was the last time you cleared your cookies etc?

Last cleared my cookies about 5 months ago.


Try that then. Cache/history first, then the site's cookies. :alfred:
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Sep 25th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Despite always ticking the "log me on each time I visit" box, I'm always logged out when returning to the forums. Not a big issue, may have something to do with my browser.


Possibly. When was the last time you cleared your cookies etc?

Last cleared my cookies about 5 months ago.


Try that then. Cache/history first, then the site's cookies. :alfred:

Righto. I'll see how it goes. :)
User avatar
Mr_Weasel_
............
............
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mar 27th, 2013, 5:23 am
Location: Aussie
Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Re: Forum problems

Postby Harvey Bullock » Nov 12th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Still having this problem:

"Yeah, the site's much speedier for me now. Only bug I've encountered so far is when you add to a post and you were the last poster on the thread - your previous message duplicates."
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

PreviousNext

Return to Site Info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron