Forum problems

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Nov 12th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:Still having this problem:

"Yeah, the site's much speedier for me now. Only bug I've encountered so far is when you add to a post and you were the last poster on the thread - your previous message duplicates."


This is minor stuff, mate. I will get to it when I can. For now, I will say just edit your post instead of double posting. :s
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Harvey Bullock » Nov 12th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Harvey Bullock wrote:Still having this problem:

"Yeah, the site's much speedier for me now. Only bug I've encountered so far is when you add to a post and you were the last poster on the thread - your previous message duplicates."


This is minor stuff, mate. I will get to it when I can. For now, I will say just edit your post instead of double posting. :s

I know. :lol: I was just wondering if it was still a thing or not now. :oldyella:
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: Forum problems

Postby The Oracle » Nov 12th, 2014, 9:24 pm

For some reason, a number of times I've deleted about 2 or 3 messages from a full inbox but then it tells me that I've deleted 9, but there aren't any missing as far as I can tell. I'm not sure what's wrong there.
Image
User avatar
The Oracle
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Jan 27th, 2012, 5:59 am
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batwoman: Elegy

Re: Forum problems

Postby Benji » Nov 25th, 2014, 8:23 am

Has the site been slow for anyone else lately?
Image


Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
User avatar
Benji
..............
..............
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:44 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Re: Forum problems

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Nov 25th, 2014, 8:59 am

Try deleting some of your cookies or give them away faster.
Image

"I once told a man to go screw himself. Can you even imagine?"
User avatar
Doudyx-X-xDubs
............
............
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Oct 15th, 2011, 4:05 am
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Re: Forum problems

Postby Dillar » Dec 7th, 2014, 8:14 pm

I've forgotten my username, and I can't retrieve my password without it. Is there anything I can do about this?
User avatar
Dillar
.
.
 

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Dec 15th, 2014, 6:36 am

Dillar wrote:I've forgotten my username, and I can't retrieve my password without it. Is there anything I can do about this?


Do you recall the e-mail address that you used to register? Send that to admin@arkhamverse.com and we'll take a look. :alfred:
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby TheJester » Dec 15th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Very glad to see the site up and running again; I have no idea of how websites work, so I have to applaud your hard work to get it back up Chris - seriously, thank you :)
Image
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
User avatar
TheJester
...............
...............
 
Posts: 4908
Joined: Feb 27th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Forum problems

Postby Dick » Dec 16th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Seems a few posts have been going insane. I saw it once with one of Andy's posts a few weeks back and now it's just happened with one of mine :oldyella:

Any idea why they seem to be doing it? No matter how many times I edited it it still stayed the same :-?
Image
User avatar
Dick
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mar 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Dec 16th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Becky wrote:Seems a few posts have been going insane. I saw it once with one of Andy's posts a few weeks back and now it's just happened with one of mine :oldyella:

Any idea why they seem to be doing it? No matter how many times I edited it it still stayed the same :-?


You messed up the quote and spoiler tags. I've fixed it. :alfred:
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Dick » Dec 16th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Gad to know it was me who effed it up, I'll be sure to properly check them when putting lots of spoilers and quotes so I don't have a heart attack again :oldyella:
Image
User avatar
Dick
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mar 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Re: Forum problems

Postby Andy » Dec 17th, 2014, 6:14 am

The search function still barely works. I don't really remember it ever working.
User avatar
Andy
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mar 16th, 2011, 9:34 pm
Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Forum problems

Postby Red_Robin » Dec 17th, 2014, 6:35 am

Andy wrote:The search function still barely works. I don't really remember it ever working.


What's up with it?
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Forum problems

Postby Andy » Dec 17th, 2014, 8:36 am

Red_Robin wrote:
Andy wrote:The search function still barely works. I don't really remember it ever working.


What's up with it?


To be honest, half the time I dont get any search results.
Just receive a page saying "Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

The other half of the time, when the search works initially, Ill try to move to another page of results and then Ill get the above message again.
User avatar
Andy
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mar 16th, 2011, 9:34 pm
Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Forum problems

Postby Jabels » Dec 17th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Andy wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Andy wrote:The search function still barely works. I don't really remember it ever working.


What's up with it?


To be honest, half the time I dont get any search results.
Just receive a page saying "Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

The other half of the time, when the search works initially, Ill try to move to another page of results and then Ill get the above message again.

Yeah this is really irritating.
Image
User avatar
Jabels
...........
...........
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Nov 17th, 2011, 5:09 pm
Location: Scotland
Favourite Villain: Lord Death Man

PreviousNext

Return to Site Info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron