ArkhamCast Episode 12: Time To Go To War

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: ArkhamCast Episode 12: Time To Go To War

Postby Laederlappen » Jun 1st, 2015, 3:44 pm

Laughed long and hard when CROD suddenly came in with his hate-comment hahaha! :adam:
Laederlappen

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Elliott » Jun 1st, 2015, 4:20 pm

batman404 wrote:Is this episode spoiler free?

Almost every topic we bring up became news in the next few days - but no spoilers!

Unless you watch the Flash, then we spoil the finale - poor CROD...
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CROD » Jun 6th, 2015, 8:06 am

Laederlappen wrote:Laughed long and hard when CROD suddenly came in with his hate-comment hahaha! :adam:

:oldyella: I just really don't like the tweaks made to it ha.

You ruined everything Eilliott :p
CROD
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: Joker

Postby Laederlappen » Jun 6th, 2015, 10:56 am

CROD wrote:
Laederlappen wrote:Laughed long and hard when CROD suddenly came in with his hate-comment hahaha! :adam:

:oldyella: I just really don't like the tweaks made to it ha.

You ruined everything Eilliott :p

I'm probably going to use it at some point, but I agree with you.. It's not Batman Beyond.
Fingers crossed for an alternative that resembles the AC skin, but without the chihuahua eyes.
Laederlappen

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Jun 7th, 2015, 3:55 am

Finally got around to listening to it. Another great episode and Crod was a jolly great addition to the Arkham Cast. Oh and welcome back...
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby E.Nigma Show » Jun 10th, 2015, 5:33 pm

Good episode. I enjoy listening to them. The audio quality has improved greatly. Everyone is at the same levels now and I don't hear anymore static or cutting out.

I would have liked more interaction from Crod. I listen to podcasts a lot, and the best ones I listen to usually only have two hosts. Adding a third person seems to make it more difficult for some reason.

Anyway, great job as usual. I would like to hear the guest you had on Podcast 11. He was good and had solid Batman knowledge. I really liked that episode a lot.
? ? ? RiDdLe mE tHiS ? ? ?
E.Nigma Show

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 10th, 2015, 8:39 pm

E.Nigma Show wrote:Good episode. I enjoy listening to them. The audio quality has improved greatly. Everyone is at the same levels now and I don't hear anymore static or cutting out.

I would have liked more interaction from Crod. I listen to podcasts a lot, and the best ones I listen to usually only have two hosts. Adding a third person seems to make it more difficult for some reason.

Anyway, great job as usual. I would like to hear the guest you had on Podcast 11. He was good and had solid Batman knowledge. I really liked that episode a lot.

Chris Clow should be joining Elliott and myself frequently. The three of us may not be able to take part each episode, but there will always be two of us. Hopefully CROD is going become a more regular contributor as well.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby E.Nigma Show » Jul 6th, 2015, 5:07 pm

RR, you have been kinda quiet lately. I'm assuming you are finishing up Knight.

Looking forward to the next podcast and how you guys felt about the game.

I have played it daily since it's release, but there are a few things that disappointed me.

Spoiler: show
The Man-Bat side quest. The story was tragic and done very well. The gameplay was a complete waste. Rocksteady could have made the best boss battle ever with this one.

Firefly. A complete waste. His repetative battles were dissapointing.

Hardly any boss battles.

Not as many villains as I was exptecting.

Looking forward to hearing you guys bring this stuff up. It really feels to me Rocksteady needed more time and were not given it. The game is great, but it could have been excellent.
E.Nigma Show

Postby Red_Robin » Jul 6th, 2015, 7:10 pm

Yeah, I've had several days where I just haven't even checked in on the site as I've been dealing with personal problems and a f*cking massive workload at work. Fortunately the latter is mellowing out and the former should settle down soon too.

I've been able to catch up on Arkham Knight over the weekend and just need to find some time to do the road-bomb missions and grab the final hundred or so Riddler trophies etc.

I'd like to do a new podcast soon, but my schedule is hectic at the moment. Hopefully within the next two weeks - I don't want to rush the review episode. In fact, we might wait until the Batgirl DLC is out and do a bumper show. We'll see.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby E.Nigma Show » Jul 6th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Red_Robin wrote:Yeah, I've had several days where I just haven't even checked in on the site as I've been dealing with personal problems and a f*cking massive workload at work. Fortunately the latter is mellowing out and the former should settle down soon too.

I've been able to catch up on Arkham Knight over the weekend and just need to find some time to do the road-bomb missions and grab the final hundred or so Riddler trophies etc.

I'd like to do a new podcast soon, but my schedule is hectic at the moment. Hopefully within the next two weeks - I don't want to rush the review episode. In fact, we might wait until the Batgirl DLC is out and do a bumper show. We'll see.

Ah man, sorry to hear about the personal issues. Hope you get on alright. Looking forward to whenever the next podcast drops!
E.Nigma Show

Postby VexingJacktheRipper » Oct 12th, 2015, 2:43 am

E.Nigma Show wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:Yeah, I've had several days where I just haven't even checked in on the site as I've been dealing with personal problems and a f*cking massive workload at work. Fortunately the latter is mellowing out and the former should settle down soon too.

Ah man, sorry to hear about the personal issues. Hope you get on alright. Looking forward to whenever the next podcast drops!

I'm really looking forward to ArkhamCast ep 13. Any update on that?
VexingJacktheRipper
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Noël

Previous

Return to Site Info