[BASICS]How to change your Avatar and Signature

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: [BASICS]How to change your Avatar and Signature

Postby Red_Hood » Aug 18th, 2013, 12:26 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
Red_Hood wrote:How do you insert a pic from your computer for the sig?

Well, from what I saw, Bane already made and posted your sig. So, you should do like this:
1- Click in the "Img" button
2- Copy the link from your image: http://s23.postimg.org/rpe123e8b/Red_Hood_Signature.png
3- Paste it between the image tab.

Ex:
Code: Select all
[img]*put the image link right here*[/img]

I hope this helps you. :)

Thank you!

"Say hi to Joker for me."
Red_Hood

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Jexx » Dec 3rd, 2013, 3:14 am

TS42 wrote:Hello. Sorry if I sound stupid, but what is the current banner size? The first post of this thread says 150x450, but the system is telling me my banner cannot be more than 100 in height, so I have resized it accordingly. However, many members have banners that are wider than 450. Have the specifications changed? Thanks.

I would also like to know the true maximum dimensions, because I see some people have signatures larger than a height of 100.

I've been under the presumption that the maximum dimensions are 100x600.
Want to try out a way to earn stuff for free? Click Here!
I'm a sellout
Jexx

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Deadshot

Postby Dr. Arrow » Dec 3rd, 2013, 7:20 am

Jexx wrote:
TS42 wrote:Hello. Sorry if I sound stupid, but what is the current banner size? The first post of this thread says 150x450, but the system is telling me my banner cannot be more than 100 in height, so I have resized it accordingly. However, many members have banners that are wider than 450. Have the specifications changed? Thanks.

I would also like to know the true maximum dimensions, because I see some people have signatures larger than a height of 100.

500x100 is the maximum I have found. If you go any wider than 500, the image will start to cut off on right side. If you go any higher than 100, I believe you get the error message in TS42's post. Hope this helps.
Dr. Arrow

Favourite Villain: The Riddler

Postby Jexx » Dec 3rd, 2013, 7:09 pm

Dr. Arrow wrote:
Jexx wrote:

500x100 is the maximum I have found. If you go any wider than 500, the image will start to cut off on right side. If you go any higher than 100, I believe you get the error message in TS42's post. Hope this helps.

Nah, 600 works fine. :P
Want to try out a way to earn stuff for free? Click Here!
I'm a sellout
Jexx

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Deadshot

Postby Dr. Arrow » Dec 5th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Jexx wrote:
Dr. Arrow wrote:
Jexx wrote:

Nah, 600 works fine. :P

Hmm....I may have to try it out again. Most the signature I make are 500x100. 600 is easier to work with (at least with the pics I like to use).
Dr. Arrow

Favourite Villain: The Riddler

Previous

Return to Site Info