Introduce Yourself!

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Suds Pshaw » Oct 30th, 2013, 2:42 am

Greetings! Life long Batman/Detective Comics reader and fan of all that is the Caped Crusader. Been playing the Arkham games since February (when I finally got around to getting an XBox360). Nice to meet ya!
Suds Pshaw
Tyger1
Tyger1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 30th, 2013, 2:37 am
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham Asylum

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby dukebong » Nov 6th, 2013, 9:31 am

Hi guys my name is duke and I am from the UK and I am loving arkham origins
dukebong
Tyger2
Tyger2
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 24th, 2011, 1:38 pm
Favourite Villain: Calendar Man
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Enigma » Nov 6th, 2013, 10:07 am

Welcome, Suds Pshaw. Welcome, dukebong. :)
Enigma
................
................
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 10:05 pm
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Zven » Nov 6th, 2013, 3:44 pm

I've been for a few days now but I missed this thread. ::D

My name is Jay and I'm 22. I've always read Spider-Man and Marvel comics since I was a kid and I hadn't read anything Batman related, I only knew the movies, so as time went by I started getting more interested in Batman. The game Arkham Asylum was what made me really go "wow, this is something else". Not only it's an amazing game but the stories, the characters, I knew I had to go back and start reading the comics.

I'm currently reading Batman: Year One for the first time and I've been buying every month every number of the New 52 Batman. So I'm really just starting with the comics. I'm really looking forward to read things like The Killing Joke, The Long Halloween, Knightfall... is there an order I should follow when reading these or it doesn't matter?.

Looking forward to being a part of the community. :adam:
User avatar
Zven
........
........
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Oct 26th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby NastyLP » Nov 6th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Hello, I'm new to this forum and i thought i might introduce myself.
I'm a student attending to what would be equivalent to highschool in the US, i've started reading comics last year and i'm very fond of Batman's comics especially.
I have a Youtube channel where i upload walkthroughs of games such as the Arkham games http://www.youtube.com/user/NastyLP
My favorite superheroes are Batman and Flash. Love DC and have no real interest in Marvel :P
That pretty much sums everything up i think :oldyella:
"We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us, you blinked."

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NastyLP
User avatar
NastyLP
Tyger1
Tyger1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 6th, 2013, 4:22 pm
Location: Portugal
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow or Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKReturns

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Andy » Nov 6th, 2013, 8:42 pm

Zven wrote:I've been for a few days now but I missed this thread. ::D

My name is Jay and I'm 22. I've always read Spider-Man and Marvel comics since I was a kid and I hadn't read anything Batman related, I only knew the movies, so as time went by I started getting more interested in Batman. The game Arkham Asylum was what made me really go "wow, this is something else". Not only it's an amazing game but the stories, the characters, I knew I had to go back and start reading the comics.

I'm currently reading Batman: Year One for the first time and I've been buying every month every number of the New 52 Batman. So I'm really just starting with the comics. I'm really looking forward to read things like The Killing Joke, The Long Halloween, Knightfall... is there an order I should follow when reading these or it doesn't matter?.

Looking forward to being a part of the community. :adam:


It doesn't particularly matter but *ahem*

Spoiler: show
Batman: Year One

Batman and the Monster Men

Batman and The Mad Monk

Batman: The Man Who Laughs

Batman: Gothic

Batman: The Long Halloween

Batman: Haunted Knight

Batman: Dark Victory

Batman: A Death In The Family

Batman: The Killing Joke

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Son of The Demon

Batman: Bride of The Demon

Batman: Birth Of The Demon

Batman: Hush

Batman: Under The Hood

Batman: Detective

Batman and Son

Batman: Hush Returns

Batman: Death and The City

Batman: The Black Glove

Batman: Private Casebook

Batman: Heart Of Hush

Batman: RIP


A reading list a did for a friend a few weeks back.
User avatar
Andy
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mar 16th, 2011, 9:34 pm
Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Zven » Nov 7th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Andy3395 wrote:It doesn't particularly matter but *ahem*

Spoiler: show
Batman: Year One

Batman and the Monster Men

Batman and The Mad Monk

Batman: The Man Who Laughs

Batman: Gothic

Batman: The Long Halloween

Batman: Haunted Knight

Batman: Dark Victory

Batman: A Death In The Family

Batman: The Killing Joke

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Son of The Demon

Batman: Bride of The Demon

Batman: Birth Of The Demon

Batman: Hush

Batman: Under The Hood

Batman: Detective

Batman and Son

Batman: Hush Returns

Batman: Death and The City

Batman: The Black Glove

Batman: Private Casebook

Batman: Heart Of Hush

Batman: RIP


A reading list a did for a friend a few weeks back.


Thanks man I appreciate it, looks like I did good starting with Year One.
User avatar
Zven
........
........
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Oct 26th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby flipaflipaflipa » Dec 4th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Hi, Greetings from a spanish bat-fan! I've read your forum since Long time ago and now I've decided to take part in it , as I found your threads quite interesting.

lookin forward to Play origins online with you too, and excuse me for my limited and at times poor English hep
:)
flipaflipaflipa
Tyger1
Tyger1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 29th, 2013, 4:37 pm
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Dr. Arrow » Dec 6th, 2013, 8:25 am

flipaflipaflipa wrote:Hi, Greetings from a spanish bat-fan! I've read your forum since Long time ago and now I've decided to take part in it , as I found your threads quite interesting.

lookin forward to Play origins online with you too, and excuse me for my limited and at times poor English hep
:)


Welcome to the community, flipaflipaflipa. :adam:
Image
User avatar
Dr. Arrow
........
........
 
Posts: 135
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Location: USA
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Sandra_Insanity » Dec 19th, 2013, 3:32 am

Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:
Image"Nature always wins."
User avatar
Sandra_Insanity
Tyger2
Tyger2
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 28th, 2013, 11:57 pm
Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham Asylum

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Harvey Bullock » Dec 24th, 2013, 12:31 pm

Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:

Howdy hey Sandra! :adam: Hope you enjoy your stay.
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby The Scarred Side » Dec 24th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:


I love My Chemical Romance! Welcome to the site!
Image

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
User avatar
The Scarred Side
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sep 8th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Dr. Arrow » Dec 25th, 2013, 1:25 am

Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:


Welcome to the site Sandra. I look forward to seeing your perspective on the many things we discuss here. As I am sure Damian_Wayne has told you, this is a great place to hang out. Hope you settle in nicely. :adam:

Happy Holidays.
Image
User avatar
Dr. Arrow
........
........
 
Posts: 135
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 10:29 pm
Location: USA
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby conradoaccorsi » Dec 25th, 2013, 3:12 pm

Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:

Welcome, hope you like the forum! Hope we get to be friends (or not) and have a great day (or not), cause i'm not having one (yep, that's sure). Se ya around.
Imagine all the people
Image
Thanks Dr. Arrow for sig and avatar
User avatar
conradoaccorsi
............
............
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Jun 7th, 2011, 7:52 pm
Location: Brazil
Favourite Villain: Dr. Hurt/Ra's
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Mr Wayne » Dec 25th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:


You know Fred? Awesome. Welcome to the site.
Image

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.


http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
User avatar
Mr Wayne
............
............
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Aug 13th, 2012, 12:08 pm
Location: Gotham
Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

PreviousNext

Return to Site Info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests