Introduce Yourself!

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby RoboSparkle » Dec 26th, 2013, 10:56 am

Hi, I'm RoboSparkle from the UK, I'm a big fan of the Arkham Series and like to Speedrun the games and hold several records including Arkham Asylum 100% in 3:24:59, Arkham City 100% in 6:02:23, any% in 1:49:21, and Arkham Origins any% in 3:25:28

I livestream my speedruns on twitch.tv/robo_sparkle and there is a small community of gamers who like to race the games on SpeedRunsLive as well as showcasing the various glitches found in the games so if anybody else is interested in running these games we'd love to see more people as we're all big fans of the games and Batman in general :)

This should give you a brief sample of what I mean :)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szukZJCg9UE[/youtube]
RoboSparkle
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Red_Hood » Dec 26th, 2013, 9:53 pm

Mr Wayne wrote:
Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:

You know Fred? Awesome. Welcome to the site.

I will start calling him Derf

"Say hi to Joker for me."
Red_Hood

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby TheCat » Dec 27th, 2013, 4:51 am

I never did this....WELL...

MY NAME IS VEEEEEEEE A to the M-I'm done, I promise.

Long time Batman fan but only in the past 5 years or so have gotten even more into him & only the past 2 years have developed a Bat-session, if you will.
Whoops. n___n;
TheCat

Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Damian_Wayne » Dec 27th, 2013, 4:53 am

DaftVamp wrote:I never did this....WELL...

Long time Batman fan but only in the past 5 years or so have gotten even more into him & only the past 2 years have developed a Bat-session, if you will.
Whoops. n___n;

Welcome to the site DaftVamp. :D
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby TheCat » Dec 27th, 2013, 4:57 am

Damian_Wayne wrote:

Whoops. n___n;

Welcome to the site DaftVamp. :D

Why thank you, m'dear!
TheCat

Postby themaddoc » Dec 27th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Whoops. n___n;

I'd say you're pretty well established by now but welcome anyway!

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
themaddoc

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Dec 29th, 2013, 3:26 am

RoboSparkle wrote:Hi, I'm RoboSparkle from the UK, I'm a big fan of the Arkham Series and like to Speedrun the games and hold several records including Arkham Asylum 100% in 3:24:59, Arkham City 100% in 6:02:23, any% in 1:49:21, and Arkham Origins any% in 3:25:28

I livestream my speedruns on twitch.tv/robo_sparkle and there is a small community of gamers who like to race the games on SpeedRunsLive as well as showcasing the various glitches found in the games so if anybody else is interested in running these games we'd love to see more people as we're all big fans of the games and Batman in general :)

This should give you a brief sample of what I mean :)

Be welcome to the site RoboSparkle! I look forward to see your comments, arguments, ideas and other stuff about the Batman universe around here! :adam:
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc

Postby Sandra_Insanity » Jan 7th, 2014, 4:25 am

Harvey Bullock wrote:
Sandra_Insanity wrote:Hey I'm Sandra, I love Batman and I'm friends with Damian_Wayne, he told me about this site. I love drawing, taking pictures and music. My Chemical Romance is my favorite band. That's pretty much it. I look forward to meeting you all, bye. c:

Howdy hey Sandra! :adam: Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey! And thank you! (:

-- Jan 7th, 2014, 12:28 am --

The Scarred Side wrote:

I love My Chemical Romance! Welcome to the site!

You do? That's awesome! They're my favorite band! And thanks! (:

-- Jan 7th, 2014, 12:41 am --

Dr. Arrow wrote:

Welcome to the site Sandra. I look forward to seeing your perspective on the many things we discuss here. As I am sure Damian_Wayne has told you, this is a great place to hang out. Hope you settle in nicely. :adam:

Happy Holidays.

Yeah he did! I actually think this is a nice website, I like it! And thank you! (:

-- Jan 7th, 2014, 12:51 am --

conradoaccorsi wrote:

Welcome, hope you like the forum! Hope we get to be friends (or not) and have a great day (or not), cause i'm not having one (yep, that's sure). Se ya around.

Thanks! Haha, I hope that too! It'd be nice to be friends, see yeah! (:

-- Jan 7th, 2014, 12:54 am --

Red_Hood wrote:
Mr Wayne wrote:

I will start calling him Derf

Hahaha yeah I do! And thank you! (:
Image"Nature always wins."
Sandra_Insanity
Tyger2
Tyger2

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham Asylum

Postby Crowler9 » Oct 31st, 2014, 10:35 pm

Hi there, my name is Simon, 23 years old, from the UK and have been a Batman fan since I was a nipper!!!

I was born in the aftermath of the Burton movies and grew up watching the Animated Series, which near enough defined my childhood. Since then I have delved even more into the character by reading the comics, playing the videogames related in the DCAU, watching the Nolan trilogy and of course the Arkham series, which for me is the only media adaptation that is "up there" with the Animated Series.

Aside from Batman, I also have a strong passion for rock music and different types of films, love playing guitar, writing songs/stories, reading and many other things.

Have been looking ages to join a Batman forum, hoping to meet fellow fans and possibly make some friends. Can't wait to get involved - all the best :adam:
Crowler9
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Nov 2nd, 2014, 8:43 pm

Crowler9 wrote:Hi there, my name is Simon, 23 years old, from the UK and have been a Batman fan since I was a nipper!!!

I was born in the aftermath of the Burton movies and grew up watching the Animated Series, which near enough defined my childhood. Since then I have delved even more into the character by reading the comics, playing the videogames related in the DCAU, watching the Nolan trilogy and of course the Arkham series, which for me is the only media adaptation that is "up there" with the Animated Series.

Aside from Batman, I also have a strong passion for rock music and different types of films, love playing guitar, writing songs/stories, reading and many other things.

Have been looking ages to join a Batman forum, hoping to meet fellow fans and possibly make some friends. Can't wait to get involved - all the best :adam:

I hope you enjoy this place just as much as we all do, Simon. Be welcome! :)
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc

Postby Benji » Nov 2nd, 2014, 10:45 pm

Crowler9 wrote:Hi there, my name is Simon, 23 years old, from the UK and have been a Batman fan since I was a nipper!!!

Welcome to the site :)

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Peel » Nov 2nd, 2014, 11:06 pm

Mr Wayne wrote:

His name is Fred? I shall remember this.

Welcome to the site Sandra, it's great to see a fellow lover of MCR :oldyella:

If you ever want any help navigating around the site or generally someone to talk to, feel free to ever pm me or even go to the Off-Topic Section since in my experience, it's the most active place of this great forum.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby Dick » Nov 2nd, 2014, 11:53 pm

Welcome to the site Simon :-P

I-am-the-Peel wrote:
Mr Wayne wrote:

If you ever want any help navigating around the site or generally someone to talk to, feel free to ever pm me or even go to the Off-Topic Section since in my experience, it's the most active place of this great forum.

I hate to break it to you Peel but she hasn't been back since January. I feel u bro
Dick

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Nov 3rd, 2014, 1:30 am

Becky wrote:Welcome to the site Simon :-P

I-am-the-Peel wrote:
Mr Wayne wrote:

I hate to break it to you Peel but she hasn't been back since January. I feel u bro

dem feels

"I once told a man to go screw himself. Can you even imagine?"
Doudyx-X-xDubs

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby b99/bman » Dec 23rd, 2014, 11:28 pm

Im B99!! Im new here! LOL, im a lil late to this thread I think!
b99/bman

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long halloween

PreviousNext

Return to Site Info