Introduce Yourself!

All site updates and changes can be found here. Have any questions regarding the site or the team? Post it in here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 13th, 2015, 9:20 pm

It's been a while since the last time I visited this site, so, I don't know how much things have changed around here, maybe it's time for me to re-introduce myself.
There we go...

Hi! My name is Bruno, I'm from Brazil, and I've been a member of this site for a long time. I had to leave it for some months in order to set/fix up some things in my life, but now I'm back. :)
I enjoy playing video games(such as: Batman Arkham games(no wayy...), GTA, Tekken, MK, WWE 2K14, COD, Halo and etc...), reading comics, drawing, watching wrestling, movies, collecting some nerdy stuff(LEGO mostly haha), and talking about all that stuff that I like with other people.

So yeah, that's me. For the newcomers, be welcome, guys! And for the ones that I already knew, nice to see you guys again! :D
Image
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
User avatar
BrunoBKMazing
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Location: Brazil
Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Benji » May 13th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Omfg yay Brunos back.

DONT LEAVE AGAIN
Image


Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
User avatar
Benji
..............
..............
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:44 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby DatBat » May 13th, 2015, 9:38 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:It's been a while since the last time I visited this site, so, I don't know how much things have changed around here, maybe it's time for me to re-introduce myself.
There we go...

Hi! My name is Bruno, I'm from Brazil, and I've been a member of this site for a long time. I had to leave it for some months in order to set/fix up some things in my life, but now I'm back. :)
I enjoy playing video games(such as: Batman Arkham games(no wayy...), GTA, Tekken, MK, WWE 2K14, COD, Halo and etc...), reading comics, drawing, watching wrestling, movies, collecting some nerdy stuff(LEGO mostly haha), and talking about all that stuff that I like with other people.

So yeah, that's me. For the newcomers, be welcome, guys! And for the ones that I already knew, nice to see you guys again! :D

I remember you, and plenty of others, from when I was a lurker.
User avatar
DatBat
...........
...........
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mar 4th, 2014, 7:14 pm
Favourite Villain: Thanos

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 13th, 2015, 9:45 pm

Benji wrote:Omfg yay Brunos back.

DONT LEAVE AGAIN

MY OWNER?! OH MY GRODD! FINALLY! I FOUND YOU! :D
Thanks for the reception, Benji! I was missing all the laughs that your posts used to give me. :mrgreen:
Image
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
User avatar
BrunoBKMazing
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Location: Brazil
Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby TheBluejay92 » May 23rd, 2015, 12:44 am

My name is C.Lovett, I'am from Alabaster, AL and I've been a batman fan for as long as I can remember (Bluejay is the name of my OC character), and I hope to mingle with my other fellow batman fans!
Image
User avatar
TheBluejay92
..
..
 
Posts: 17
Joined: May 23rd, 2015, 12:36 am
Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the Hood

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby BrunoBKMazing » May 23rd, 2015, 8:35 pm

TheBluejay92 wrote:My name is C.Lovett, I'am from Alabaster, AL and I've been a batman fan for as long as I can remember (Bluejay is the name of my OC character), and I hope to mingle with my other fellow batman fans!

I hope you have a great time around here with all of us, C. Lovett!
Be welcome! :adam:
Image
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
User avatar
BrunoBKMazing
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Location: Brazil
Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby TheBluejay92 » May 23rd, 2015, 8:38 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
TheBluejay92 wrote:My name is C.Lovett, I'am from Alabaster, AL and I've been a batman fan for as long as I can remember (Bluejay is the name of my OC character), and I hope to mingle with my other fellow batman fans!

I hope you have a great time around here with all of us, C. Lovett!
Be welcome! :adam:


Thank you!, I was looking for some batman forums and found this great place! (That and the Batman66 forum)
Image
User avatar
TheBluejay92
..
..
 
Posts: 17
Joined: May 23rd, 2015, 12:36 am
Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the Hood

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Baratheon » Jun 29th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Dale! I'm from England. I joined after playing and finishing Arkham Knight.
In the months before launch, I visited almost every other day to read news and peoples ideas!
I thought it only appropriate to finally join in on all the fun!

I'm addicted to anything Gotham City Sirens related, and so of course those three are my favourites.

:catwoman2: :ivy: :quinn:
Image
User avatar
Baratheon
..
..
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Jun 29th, 2015, 8:46 pm
Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Gotham City Sirens

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Jul 11th, 2015, 4:17 am

Baratheon wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Dale! I'm from England. I joined after playing and finishing Arkham Knight.
In the months before launch, I visited almost every other day to read news and peoples ideas!
I thought it only appropriate to finally join in on all the fun!

I'm addicted to anything Gotham City Sirens related, and so of course those three are my favourites.

:catwoman2: :ivy: :quinn:

Hi Dale! Hope you have a great time here, and enjoy discussing about Batman just as much as we all do.
Be welcome!
Image
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
User avatar
BrunoBKMazing
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Location: Brazil
Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby smilex » Jul 30th, 2015, 5:00 pm

Long time lurker, new poster. The Arkham games mean a lot to me and turned me into the fan I am today. I've never been a superhero guy, but I always loved the Batman universe. I played Asylum when it came out and kept thinking, "why can't the movies be like this?" It made me revisit BTAS and check out the classic graphic novels. I think my favorite is The Long Halloween. I love the Loeb/Sale stories. Dark Victory is just as good and Haunted Knight is great. I also collect the Arkham figures. Cheers! :scar:
smilex
......
......
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Jul 10th, 2015, 9:19 pm
Favourite Graphic Novel: \

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Aug 9th, 2015, 9:44 am

smilex wrote:Long time lurker, new poster. The Arkham games mean a lot to me and turned me into the fan I am today. I've never been a superhero guy, but I always loved the Batman universe. I played Asylum when it came out and kept thinking, "why can't the movies be like this?" It made me revisit BTAS and check out the classic graphic novels. I think my favorite is The Long Halloween. I love the Loeb/Sale stories. Dark Victory is just as good and Haunted Knight is great. I also collect the Arkham figures. Cheers! :scar:

Be welcome, smilex! :adam:
Image
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
User avatar
BrunoBKMazing
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Location: Brazil
Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Dick » Oct 7th, 2015, 8:01 pm

All you need to know

Image

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Image
User avatar
Dick
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mar 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby DatBat » Oct 22nd, 2015, 9:19 pm

BaneoftheJoker wrote:Hi, my name is BaneoftheJoker. If you can not tell, two of my favorite Batman villains alongside :ras: are
:joker: and :bane:. I am a huge fan of Batman and other Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and even 2000 AD comics. I am a really friendly person, and I love to make new friends online. I recently got into Batman with the release of Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight and of course the Arkham series. I have been following these forums some time, and I am glad to be part of the community. If you have any more questions, just ask. I love to answer any questions about myself that you guys might have (except my personal info of course.)

Hello! I hope you'll feel welcome. Most of the time, we're a really friendly community. We don't bite.


unless you ask ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
User avatar
DatBat
...........
...........
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mar 4th, 2014, 7:14 pm
Favourite Villain: Thanos

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Red_Robin » Oct 30th, 2015, 3:24 pm

digital1 wrote:Can anyone show me how to get the zen hurpurple yellow skin,?cheerz



You need a WB Play account (they're free).

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Batman ... d-p/659553
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Introduce your self!

Postby Benji » Nov 7th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Andy wrote:Couple days late,but anyway. :) Im Andy3395 (Andy's fine btw) My favorite villain varies from time to time,but at the minute,its between The Riddler and Mark Hamill Joker.I'm part of HeroHq forums also,but haven't visited there much lately.Glad to be here!

Lmfaoooo
User avatar
Benji
..............
..............
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:44 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

PreviousNext

Return to Site Info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron