[COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

We give away alot of free stuff! Head here to find out what.

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Thegoddamnbatman » Feb 12th, 2012, 4:33 pm

Luke wrote:
Thegoddamnbatman wrote:Does it need to be fully based in the Arkhamverse?
For instance, you couldn't have
Spoiler: show
Joker alive
but you could just not make mention of any Arkhamverse events or characters?

Yes it has to be based fully in the Arkhamverse.


Wait, I didn't phrase my question very well.
If the story had, I dunno, two characters, and one was Batman and the other was an OC who hadn't appeared in anything else ever, and it made no mention of Arkhamverse events, yet it also does nothing to contradict Arkhamverse events either, would that be eligible?

Sorry for being a pain.
Image

http://fuckbnig.forumotion.co.uk/
Thegoddamnbatman
.................
.................
 
Posts: 6069
Joined: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:25 pm
Location: Watching you. I've seen the vile, disgusting things you do... and I'm telling Mom!

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby The Scarred Side » Feb 12th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Luke wrote:
The Scarred Side wrote:Say we win... will we have to give our Name and Age

Just your name and address so we can send it to you! :alfred:


There are no predators on this site right?
Image

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
User avatar
The Scarred Side
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sep 8th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Luke » Feb 12th, 2012, 4:39 pm

The Scarred Side wrote:
Luke wrote:
The Scarred Side wrote:Say we win... will we have to give our Name and Age

Just your name and address so we can send it to you! :alfred:


There are no predators on this site right?

You'll be providng your contact details to me via email. It will not be publicly available in anyway.

Thegoddamnbatman wrote:
Luke wrote:
Thegoddamnbatman wrote:Does it need to be fully based in the Arkhamverse?
For instance, you couldn't have
Spoiler: show
Joker alive
but you could just not make mention of any Arkhamverse events or characters?

Yes it has to be based fully in the Arkhamverse.


Wait, I didn't phrase my question very well.
If the story had, I dunno, two characters, and one was Batman and the other was an OC who hadn't appeared in anything else ever, and it made no mention of Arkhamverse events, yet it also does nothing to contradict Arkhamverse events either, would that be eligible?

Sorry for being a pain.

That would be fine. If it could be in the Arkhamverse then there's not a problem.
I created ArkhamCity.co.uk on the 7th of August 2010 at 11:46 am. I left the site in amazing hands on the 29th of August 2012 at 8:07 pm. Thanks to everyone that I met in-between.
- Luke
User avatar
Luke
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Aug 7th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Nightwing785 » Feb 12th, 2012, 4:51 pm

I want a soundtrack and I riddler shirt.

-- Feb 12th, 2012, 4:51 pm --

I want a soundtrack and a riddler shirt.
Image
Here is a link to my forum http://dc-world.forumotion.com/
User avatar
Nightwing785
...........
...........
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Jan 29th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: A room
Favourite Villain: Red hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Hush

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Feb 12th, 2012, 5:03 pm

luke, does it have to be my story that i'm using on the Arkham Three file or can I make a new one.

p.s. what's a short story?
is it a long trailer?
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
User avatar
arkham maniac 22
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Jan 7th, 2012, 5:04 pm
Location: Behind You
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby arkhamcitydood » Feb 12th, 2012, 5:05 pm

arkham maniac 22 wrote:luke, does it have to be my story that i'm using on the Arkham Three file or can I make a new one.

p.s. what's a short story?
is it a long trailer?


A short story is a story that is short. It is, like what Luke said, more than 100 words and less than 500.
Image
arkhamcitydood
.................
.................
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 10:07 pm
Location: Your Bedroom
Favourite Villain: Penguin

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Feb 12th, 2012, 5:25 pm

do you explain the whole story
in 500 words
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
User avatar
arkham maniac 22
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Jan 7th, 2012, 5:04 pm
Location: Behind You
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Ain_SR » Feb 12th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Hey there are fans who do not live in the USA or EU:(....Please make the competitions global next time!!
Ain_SR
......
......
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Oct 31st, 2011, 9:43 am
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham Asylum

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Thegoddamnbatman » Feb 12th, 2012, 5:52 pm

Ain_SR wrote:Hey there are fans who do not live in the USA or EU:(....Please make the competitions global next time!!

This isn't an official site - Luke does what he can.
Image

http://fuckbnig.forumotion.co.uk/
Thegoddamnbatman
.................
.................
 
Posts: 6069
Joined: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:25 pm
Location: Watching you. I've seen the vile, disgusting things you do... and I'm telling Mom!

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby The Green One » Feb 12th, 2012, 7:05 pm

Oh hell yeah. I love creative competitions.

I'm soooo in.
Image
User avatar
The Green One
...........
...........
 
Posts: 618
Joined: May 11th, 2011, 5:30 pm
Location: It's a mystery... Well, actually it's Holland.
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby BigTPotts » Feb 12th, 2012, 7:28 pm

could it be for example about catwoman before she is admitted to arkham? or does it have to take place among main events in arkham city? do we have to take in account stories from arkham unhinged and can we only post one story?
BigTPotts
...
...
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Dec 23rd, 2011, 8:46 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Catwoman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby arkhamcitydood » Feb 12th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Okay, I've updated mine. So enjoy! I have two questions. One is probably a stupid one, the other isnt.

1. Can it be a prequel to another fan-fiction (like mine)?
2. How many entries can we make?
Image
arkhamcitydood
.................
.................
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 10:07 pm
Location: Your Bedroom
Favourite Villain: Penguin

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Luke » Feb 12th, 2012, 8:11 pm

BigTPotts wrote:could it be for example about catwoman before she is admitted to arkham? or does it have to take place among main events in arkham city? do we have to take in account stories from arkham unhinged and can we only post one story?

It has to fit into the Arkhamverse so yes it should comply with Arkham Unhinged events. Your example sounds fine.

arkhamcitydood wrote:Okay, I've updated mine. So enjoy! I have two questions. One is probably a stupid one, the other isnt.

1. Can it be a prequel to another fan-fiction (like mine)?
2. How many entries can we make?


1. Yes as long as it fits into the Arkhamverse.
2. One.
I created ArkhamCity.co.uk on the 7th of August 2010 at 11:46 am. I left the site in amazing hands on the 29th of August 2012 at 8:07 pm. Thanks to everyone that I met in-between.
- Luke
User avatar
Luke
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Aug 7th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Skalzet » Feb 12th, 2012, 8:40 pm

can you reffer to a dc character that hasnt been in the arkhamverwse (superman, JLA?)
Image
User avatar
Skalzet
.........
.........
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Mar 1st, 2011, 3:43 pm
Location: Sweden C:
Favourite Villain: Joker & Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: all star b&r

Re: [COMPETITION] 'Our Arkhamverse' Prize Give Away

Postby Luke » Feb 12th, 2012, 8:54 pm

Skalzet wrote:can you reffer to a dc character that hasnt been in the arkhamverwse (superman, JLA?)

Yes, as long as it fits into the Arkhamverse. :alfred:
I created ArkhamCity.co.uk on the 7th of August 2010 at 11:46 am. I left the site in amazing hands on the 29th of August 2012 at 8:07 pm. Thanks to everyone that I met in-between.
- Luke
User avatar
Luke
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Aug 7th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

PreviousNext

Return to Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron