[WINNERS] PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

We give away alot of free stuff! Head here to find out what.

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby th3 dark » May 9th, 2013, 9:46 pm

I got a little problem, how do you PM?
th3 dark
..
..
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Revelations

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby th3 dark » May 9th, 2013, 9:48 pm

How many people live in EU?! or is everyone fighting over Blackest Night dlc?
th3 dark
..
..
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Revelations

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby arkhamcitydood » May 9th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Image


Site member Joe Chill has very kindly donated three Redeem Codes for PS3 EU Arkham City Skins and one Redeem Code for PS3 USA Blackest Night Skins.

To win the codes, all you have to do is send me a PM with the answer to the following question and state whether you're entering for Arkham City (EU) or Blackest Night (US) skins.

How many of Injustice: Gods Among Us' playable characters have also been seen in a Batman Arkham game?


Deadline will be Friday 10th May 23:59 BST (GMT+1).

New members: Get 5 posts approved to gain PM privileges.

Disclaimer: Don't bother complaining if you enter and then realise that these skins can't be redeemed in your region or for your system. We have clearly stated that they are PS3 codes and have been just as clear about which regions they will work for.


Im pretty sure you have to be in the us to use the codes. They're region locked I believe.
Image
arkhamcitydood
.................
.................
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 10:07 pm
Location: Your Bedroom
Favourite Villain: Penguin

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby th3 dark » May 9th, 2013, 10:03 pm

arkhamcitydood wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Image


Site member Joe Chill has very kindly donated three Redeem Codes for PS3 EU Arkham City Skins and one Redeem Code for PS3 USA Blackest Night Skins.

To win the codes, all you have to do is send me a PM with the answer to the following question and state whether you're entering for Arkham City (EU) or Blackest Night (US) skins.

How many of Injustice: Gods Among Us' playable characters have also been seen in a Batman Arkham game?


Deadline will be Friday 10th May 23:59 BST (GMT+1).

New members: Get 5 posts approved to gain PM privileges.

Disclaimer: Don't bother complaining if you enter and then realise that these skins can't be redeemed in your region or for your system. We have clearly stated that they are PS3 codes and have been just as clear about which regions they will work for.


Im pretty sure you have to be in the us to use the codes. They're region locked I believe.

You have to be in US to use the Blackest Night DLC but the Arkham skin is for the US. If an american won it, it would just be a waste because he/she can't use it over there
th3 dark
..
..
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Revelations

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby EmperorPenguin51 » May 9th, 2013, 11:53 pm

mangofet wrote:
EmperorPenguin51 wrote:Good luck to everyone who's in the competition! I'm hoping to get some posts approved so I can enter.

But you already got 7 post approved? you only need 5 :)


Yeah, it's so cool in the competition now! Thanks for the heads up!
EmperorPenguin51
..
..
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 3rd, 2013, 5:32 pm
Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby KnightCore » May 10th, 2013, 5:38 am

If I win I will give my Blackest Night EU code (I am from NA) to Red Robin to do a new contest :adam:.
User avatar
KnightCore
..
..
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Apr 29th, 2013, 2:57 am
Favourite Villain: Red Hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death in the Family

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby th3 dark » May 10th, 2013, 6:30 am

I seriiusly hope that i win, but good luck to everyone!!
th3 dark
..
..
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Revelations

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby th3 dark » May 10th, 2013, 1:02 pm

KnightCore wrote:If I win I will give my Blackest Night EU code (I am from NA) to Red Robin to do a new contest :adam:.

That's very nice of you :)
th3 dark
..
..
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Revelations

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby RedH00D » May 10th, 2013, 6:56 pm

I would love these skins I play injustice all the time as batman and if I win these skins then I would be so happy it would make my day lets hope!
RedH00D
..
..
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 29th, 2013, 5:08 pm
Favourite Villain: THe Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby RalfRollan » May 10th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Red robin, do you have any codes from United states of Arkham city skins? And when we would get the results of the match?
RalfRollan
..
..
 
Posts: 13
Joined: May 8th, 2013, 6:14 pm
Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby The Scarred Side » May 10th, 2013, 8:02 pm

RalfRollan wrote:Red robin, do you have any codes from United states of Arkham city skins? And when we would get the results of the match?


I would Also like to know this.
Image

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
User avatar
The Scarred Side
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sep 8th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby ThePofKing » May 10th, 2013, 10:02 pm

I'm holding my thumbs!! :adam:
ThePofKing
Tyger2
Tyger2
 
Posts: 6
Joined: May 6th, 2013, 8:00 pm
Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby KnightCore » May 10th, 2013, 10:45 pm

I love Blackest Night Batman, I wish I could have the skin but I won't win ='(
User avatar
KnightCore
..
..
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Apr 29th, 2013, 2:57 am
Favourite Villain: Red Hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death in the Family

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby Red_Robin » May 11th, 2013, 7:44 am

Thanks to everyone who entered. I'll be sifting through the dozens of entries and announcing winners this afternoon.

Winners will be listed in the OP and the prize codes will be sent to them via PM.

:alfred:
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: WIN PS3 EU Arkham City Skins for Injustice!

Postby RedH00D » May 11th, 2013, 10:00 am

How do we know who won it? :I
RedH00D
..
..
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Apr 29th, 2013, 5:08 pm
Favourite Villain: THe Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

PreviousNext

Return to Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests