Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

We give away alot of free stuff! Head here to find out what.

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby moltenpanther » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:38 am

seradarkness']
Ah right... I thought that there used to be a user called ben_cobb... I'm a bit tired heh, nevermind. In that case I was put off by you having so few posts. I didn't look at how long you've been registered just the post count. Bad of me I know but the T where the user picture should be always makes me think newbie. heh.

Anyway, congratulations! Were you set to get the game anyway or is this an extra special treat?[/quote]

I was going to get it, but didn't have the money yet. I guess now I can save that money for Saints Row 3!

And to those saying that [spoiler]brucewayne[/spoiler] was the answer to the bird one, it wasn't.

-- Oct 19th, 2011, 6:39 pm --

[quote="moltenpanther wrote:
[quote="seradarkness']
Ah right... I thought that there used to be a user called ben_cobb... I'm a bit tired heh, nevermind. In that case I was put off by you having so few posts. I didn't look at how long you've been registered just the post count. Bad of me I know but the T where the user picture should be always makes me think newbie. heh.

Anyway, congratulations! Were you set to get the game anyway or is this an extra special treat?[/quote]


I was going to get it, but didn't have the money yet. I guess now I can save that money for Saints Row 3!

And to those saying that
Spoiler: show
brucewayne
was the answer to the bird one, it wasn't.
moltenpanther
Tyger2
Tyger2
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 10th, 2011, 11:07 pm
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Gotham City Sirens

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby seradarkness » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:39 am

moltenpanther wrote:[quote="seradarkness']
Ah right... I thought that there used to be a user called ben_cobb... I'm a bit tired heh, nevermind. In that case I was put off by you having so few posts. I didn't look at how long you've been registered just the post count. Bad of me I know but the T where the user picture should be always makes me think newbie. heh.

Anyway, congratulations! Were you set to get the game anyway or is this an extra special treat?[/quote]

I was going to get it, but didn't have the money yet. I guess now I can save that money for Saints Row 3!

And to those saying that
Spoiler: show
brucewayne
was the answer to the bird one, it wasn't.[/quote]



Was it where I ended up? (I mentioned it in a spoiler a few posts back)
User avatar
seradarkness
..........
..........
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Apr 21st, 2011, 1:57 am
Location: Scotland
Favourite Villain: Riddler, Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby PI_Samurai » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:40 am

It looks suspiciously like several people skipped the xyz question by randomly typing in Batman-related words. The answer to the bird question was not what people have been saying.
User avatar
PI_Samurai
Tyger1
Tyger1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 16th, 2011, 9:01 pm
Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby Artemis Fowl » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:42 am

The final riddle has left me utterly dumbfounded. I have no idea what i'm being asked. The riddler is quite a tricky one!!!
Artemis Fowl
Tyger2
Tyger2
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Oct 20th, 2011, 12:13 am

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby Joeker » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:44 am

Yeah I think some people managed to skip a riddle there. Well apart from the winner, that's the important thing. I just want to know how to work out the X-Y=Z one...
Image

Why not check out my fanart?
http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=21259
Latest sketch: Peter Capaldi as The Doctor
User avatar
Joeker
.........
.........
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Oct 4th, 2010, 2:37 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby seradarkness » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:44 am

PI_Samurai wrote:It looks suspiciously like several people skipped the xyz question by randomly typing in Batman-related words. The answer to the bird question was not what people have been saying.


I got to that question after the bird one so looks like I'm not a stupid and mislead as I originally thought after t he competition ended. Feeling a little happier now. Although if the answer people skipped with was the answer to that question (xyz), I'm having trouble figuring out how.
User avatar
seradarkness
..........
..........
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Apr 21st, 2011, 1:57 am
Location: Scotland
Favourite Villain: Riddler, Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby moltenpanther » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:51 am

This has been a pretty good week for me! First I won a Batarang controller from GTTV that arrived yesterday, and now this! God, I love Batman.
moltenpanther
Tyger2
Tyger2
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 10th, 2011, 11:07 pm
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Gotham City Sirens

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby BatmanNewsCom » Oct 20th, 2011, 12:59 am

So what was the answer for the bird riddle?!
Batman-News.com
Your #1 Source for The Dark Knight Rises news, rumors, photos, & more
User avatar
BatmanNewsCom
......
......
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 23rd, 2010, 7:24 pm
Location: Gotham City

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby Luke » Oct 20th, 2011, 1:02 am

BatmanNewsCom wrote:So what was the answer for the bird riddle?!

Check our Twitter. Theres a tweet that I posted early this morning. Stick that at the end of www.ArkhamCity.co.uk. :alfred:
I created ArkhamCity.co.uk on the 7th of August 2010 at 11:46 am. I left the site in amazing hands on the 29th of August 2012 at 8:07 pm. Thanks to everyone that I met in-between.
- Luke
User avatar
Luke
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: Aug 7th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby seradarkness » Oct 20th, 2011, 1:05 am

Ah well, looks like (eventually) I got to level 6 I think, 2 away from the end. Not bad I think. Quite pleased with that although I would love to know the answer to the last question.
User avatar
seradarkness
..........
..........
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Apr 21st, 2011, 1:57 am
Location: Scotland
Favourite Villain: Riddler, Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby Sneakyhell » Oct 20th, 2011, 1:48 am

finally did it.......i can't email my answer to administrator@arkhamcity.co.uk though. It says not a valid email address, and keep returning the email to me. I know i can't win, but i'd like to know if i got the last answer right after all that :)
Sneakyhell
Tyger1
Tyger1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 26th, 2011, 9:04 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Vs Predator

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby BatmanNewsCom » Oct 20th, 2011, 2:15 am

Luke wrote:
BatmanNewsCom wrote:So what was the answer for the bird riddle?!

Check our Twitter. Theres a tweet that I posted early this morning. Stick that at the end of http://www.ArkhamCity.co.uk. :alfred:

Ah ha! Nicely done :)
Batman-News.com
Your #1 Source for The Dark Knight Rises news, rumors, photos, & more
User avatar
BatmanNewsCom
......
......
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Dec 23rd, 2010, 7:24 pm
Location: Gotham City

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby Elliott » Oct 20th, 2011, 11:40 am

What was everyone answer for the final riddle?

And how did people solve the second number riddle?

There was some massive hints hidden in each riddle, I wonder if anyone got them?
Elliott
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sep 3rd, 2010, 9:57 am
Location: UK    

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby GeneralSmashy » Oct 20th, 2011, 1:11 pm

Can you guys reveal the answers to all the riddles? It would put our minds to rest :P
Image
GeneralSmashy
...........
...........
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Aug 16th, 2010, 7:03 pm
Favourite Villain: The Music Meister
Favourite Graphic Novel: Kingdom Come

Re: Riddle Me This Final Round - Wednesday October 19th

Postby DrunkenPolarBear » Oct 20th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Well congrats to the winner. Wish I could've participated, but work demanded my presence. Are we still allowed to go through it for kicks?
User avatar
DrunkenPolarBear
........
........
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Aug 5th, 2011, 6:59 pm
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: NML

PreviousNext

Return to Competitions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests