Arkhamverse Allies #9: The Huntress

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #9: The Huntress

Postby Hush__ » Mar 2nd, 2012, 4:08 am

I think that Huntress would be an awesome addition to the Arkhamverse. She could be a totally new style of combat if she was playable but if she wasn't she would still provide an interesting ally or side-mission for the main story.
Check out the Batman: Arkhamverse facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/BatmanArkhamverse
Hush__

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush/TheKillingJoke

Postby blacksad » Mar 2nd, 2012, 3:59 pm

I'd like to see her the same role Robin had in AC. Small cameo in the story and Challenge Maps ;)
Did anyone catch the game last night?
blacksad

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The DK Strikes Again

How Huntress should be in A3

Postby moneybucks » Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:35 pm

I think huntress should get her own story like catwoman. Here is what I think she should need.

Look:

I think Huntress should look like this.

http://fanartexhibit.files.wordpress.co ... ntress.jpg

Story:

In AC, it was catwoman vs. posien ivy. For A3, I want it to be Huntress vs. Harley. It would be intresting to see how it would turn out. Also, a good gang villain for her would be the great white shark. But they should also explain the back story to her. For those of you who don't know, huntress was the daughter of a mob boss by the name of Franco Bertinelli. Huntress watched her father get guned down and killed as a child, causeing her to later become huntress.

Abilities

The Huntress is a world class athlete, gymnast and martial artist, capable of disarming and defeating multiple armed opponents. For A3, I don't want her to be just like catwoman. I think she should be a little bit slower then catwoman, but also be more flexible and vilent then her. Do to her being a top train gymnast, she should be able to jump long distance.

Weapons

1. Crossbow

2. Bo staff

3. Knifes

4. Wrist dart launcher

What are your thoughts?
"There is nothing to fear....but fear itself."
moneybucks

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The killing joke

Postby KingOfEngima411 » Mar 7th, 2012, 9:12 pm

She kinda has the same morals like Catwoman but she is not a thief but listens to her instincts. I'm going have to say 6/10 because she is just like Catwoman and doing a copycat but is a hero at all times would seem satisfying but it would lose the audience because it seems like its done already.
"I am man of few words,
but many riddles"
-Frank Gorshin

R.I.P Frank
KingOfEngima411

Favourite Villain: Riddler/Mr.Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Mr.Freeze

Re: How Huntress should be in A3

Postby johnsyggel » Mar 7th, 2012, 9:54 pm

moneybucks wrote:I think huntress should get her own story like catwoman. Here is what I think she should need.

Look:

I think Huntress should look like this.

http://fanartexhibit.files.wordpress.co ... ntress.jpg

Story:

In AC, it was catwoman vs. posien ivy. For A3, I want it to be Huntress vs. Harley. It would be intresting to see how it would turn out. Also, a good gang villain for her would be the great white shark. But they should also explain the back story to her. For those of you who don't know, huntress was the daughter of a mob boss by the name of Franco Bertinelli. Huntress watched her father get guned down and killed as a child, causeing her to later become huntress.

Abilities

The Huntress is a world class athlete, gymnast and martial artist, capable of disarming and defeating multiple armed opponents. For A3, I don't want her to be just like catwoman. I think she should be a little bit slower then catwoman, but also be more flexible and vilent then her. Do to her being a top train gymnast, she should be able to jump long distance.

Weapons

1. Crossbow

2. Bo staff

3. Knifes

4. Wrist dart launcher

What are your thoughts?

Eva Mendes?Sure,why not? :oldyella:
When the mugger or the thief stops to think twice,that is fear.That is what I am.Tonight will not be my end,but it will be theirs!
johnsyggel

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The killing joke

Postby GothamCityCitizen » Mar 11th, 2012, 4:24 am

5/10

I'd love to see her get involved in Arkham 3 even if its just a small cameo in the campaign,but it is unlikely seeing that our only hope/evidence of her having a possible future role was being briefly mentioned in a vicki vale/quicey sharp interview tape

she's certainly worthy of a riddle, a character bio, and a character trophy though
100% Arkham Asylum
100% Arkham City
0% Internet help
GothamCityCitizen

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Benji » May 27th, 2012, 9:57 pm

KingOfEngima411 wrote:She kinda has the same morals like Catwoman but she is not a thief but listens to her instincts. I'm going have to say 6/10 because she is just like Catwoman and doing a copycat but is a hero at all times would seem satisfying but it would lose the audience because it seems like its done already.

Agreed, speaking of Catwoman, it would be cool to see them fight in A3 due to their conflicting personalities.

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jun 1st, 2012, 12:37 pm

4/10

Although I would love to see her and Catwoman clash, and a little bit of her moral standards go up against Batman's, but I just don't think Huntress deserves a spot just yet. I mean, of course she's a great character, but there are still many more direct Bat family members that deserve a part, starting with Batgirl. If anyone deserves a part in A3, its freaking Batgirl.
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby FoxCircuit101 » Jun 8th, 2012, 3:27 pm

I just learned Huntress is a high school teacher and Catholic. Yay for me and plus I think it would be nice to include her in Arkham three.
FoxCircuit101

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: All of them!!!

Postby jifw52 » Apr 7th, 2013, 7:50 pm

R_R, hasn't the Huntress already been confirmed in the Arkhamverse through Vicki Vale's mention of her?
You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
jifw52

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 14th, 2013, 1:42 pm

jifw52 wrote:R_R, hasn't the Huntress already been confirmed in the Arkhamverse through Vicki Vale's mention of her?

She has been mentioned in AC so we know she's present at that time. Just uncertain of when she comes into it. But with such a large focus on mobs in Arkham Origins, I think it would be a great opportunity and reason to bring Huntress into the story. As well as add her as a playable character for the Challenge Maps.

Chances of appearing: I'd give a solid 6.5/10

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Monty8937 » May 2nd, 2013, 4:59 pm

I'd love it if huntress was a dlc character on injustice she's my favourite hero of all time and would get it straight away she would be a great addition to the game
Monty8937

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn

Postby Benji » Aug 1st, 2013, 4:22 pm

TFDutchman wrote:
jifw52 wrote:R_R, hasn't the Huntress already been confirmed in the Arkhamverse through Vicki Vale's mention of her?

She has been mentioned in AC so we know she's present at that time. Just uncertain of when she comes into it. But with such a large focus on mobs in Arkham Origins, I think it would be a great opportunity and reason to bring Huntress into the story. As well as add her as a playable character for the Challenge Maps.

Chances of appearing: I'd give a solid 6.5/10

I'd love to see her mixing it up with Zucco or the Falcones, fingers crossed she's in!

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby BiGbAdBaTz » Nov 16th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Turns out Huntress didn't make it into Arkham Origins. But there's always DLC and future games! They couldn't just tease her and Creeper without following through with it.
*woman sobbing on the floor*
Batman: QUIET!
BiGbAdBaTz

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn

Postby kilroy220 » Aug 10th, 2014, 8:55 pm

I'd like to see the Huntress in Arkham Knight to give another ally for Batman to have
kilroy220
Tyger1
Tyger1

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Allies