Arkhamverse Allies #17: Red Hood

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #17: Red Hood

Postby FoxCircuit101 » May 3rd, 2012, 2:00 am

It's doubtful he may arrive but then again they did make a reference to him in both games. So anything is possible.
FoxCircuit101

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: All of them!!!

Postby TheNightwing » May 3rd, 2012, 2:16 am

He better be in A3 (please Rocksteady)

Chances of Appearing:
6.5/10
"I am vengeance! I am the Night . . . . . . . . . . WING!!!"
TheNightwing

Favourite Villain: Heath Ledger's Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Too Many to Name...

Postby Scarecrow112 » May 3rd, 2012, 6:30 am

Huh some of this stuff is pretty new to me and those are some pretty good theories for how he could be involved in A3
Thanks to Maultest for the awesome sig
Scarecrow112

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death of the Family

Postby JJJ » May 3rd, 2012, 12:16 pm

FoxCircuit101 wrote:It's doubtful he may arrive but then again they did make a reference to him in both games. So anything is possible.

This. After getting mentioned in both games, I think he could appear as Red Hood.
I'd say 7/10 changes.
JJJ

Favourite Villain: Black Adam

Postby LiAm_SOLLO- » May 3rd, 2012, 2:20 pm

Red Hood is such a badass.
Thankyou Maultest!
LiAm_SOLLO-

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke, KM
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Postby HeatScanBatman » May 3rd, 2012, 2:38 pm

Im hope that he will be available in Arkham 3... Although to be honest I'm waiting for him in Harley Quinn's Revenge (sorry for bad english)
HeatScanBatman

Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the Red Hood

Postby Dick » May 3rd, 2012, 2:49 pm

Oh, Jason Todd. How I love thee. <3 I'd geek out so much if he were in A3.
There's a good chance of him appearing in A3, it depends on if he has or will be resurrected.
If he were in A3, he could be introduced as a villain and then gradually accepted as the wayward hero he is in The Outlaws.
Dick

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Postby AbStar921 » May 4th, 2012, 1:28 pm

It would be really, really interesting to see Rocksteady's take on this fascinating character. I enjoyed Under the Red Hood. And he's kind of-sort of-not really been introduced to the Arkhamverse since we have Dick Grayson as Nightwing, Tim Drake as Robin and Joker made a very, very subtle reference to him in Arkham Asylum in the Medical facility just before you save Gordon/Fight Bane

Don't remember? Let me help you out.

"So here's the deal. If you can find a way to get to Harley without anybody realising, I'll give you your next present.....hell, I may even give you Harley. It looks like you could use a new sidekick"
Last edited by AbStar921 on May 6th, 2012, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS?! No thank you!

AbStar921

Favourite Villain: Joker, Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Jokerkim » May 4th, 2012, 9:06 pm

I really hope he is in A3. I just recently finished reading Under The Red Hood, and I loved it. He was a really cool character and it would be interesting to see him get the Rocksteady treatment 8-)

FoxCircuit101 wrote:It's doubtful he may arrive but then again they did make a reference to him in both games. So anything is possible.

Wait a tick... they did? Can someone refresh me on that, or do I have to play AA and AC all over again to find out myself? Not that I would mind... :adam:
"They do The Dark Knight, and I did The Bright Knight." -Adam West
Jokerkim

Favourite Villain: Joker/The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Peel » May 4th, 2012, 9:39 pm

One thing I can see happening with his character and Batman, assuming he is in Arkham 3, is the question and theme of morality and limits throughout the game. He returns and acts at Ra's shadowy figure whilst Hush serves as the main villain throughout the game. Hush acts as Bruce Wayne and becomes the new mayor of Gotham and Ra's finances a new arkham which is half of Bludhaven and a quarter of Gotham. Real Bruce is kidnapped by Hush and the game starts from there. Then once Hush is defeated, Ra's would shun him away and let Jason step into the light by him becoming his sucessor and unleashing the catalyst of the plot (The arkham 3 version of protocol 10 and titan). Batman and Jason fight and whilst talking about Joker, Jason realises that all of his anger and wanting to stop criminals and prove to them that he is better than them is because of his issues with his father before he dissapeared.

Batman and Jason listen to Talia's 'You have to take a life to save the world' and Jason goes beyond Batman's limits and stops Ra's, whilst he goes on a suicide mission and Batman has to take all of this in and save Gotham.

..Ok that is slightly far fetched but just a general idea I had ::D I think with Rocksteady and Paul Dini by the wheel, and since so many characters have been done in the past arkham games already, it would be a shame if Jason Todd was not introduced in the arkhamverse.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby Damian Wayne » May 4th, 2012, 10:20 pm

I haven't read any of the material on Jason but as I understand he's extremly disturbed after his death and the use of the Lazerus Pit looking at how they presented the Joker, Harley and Mad Hatter to name a few of the genuine Phycopaths I think that RS could easily protray him for the damaged revenge obsessed vigilante he is i think that it would be good to have batman oblivious to the fact he's been resserected and have the red hood slowly introduced in side missions when you finaly track him down at the end of the side missions he takes off the now infamous red hood to reveal his identity batman is shocked and a small sort of like the AA intro where you walk joker in happens where you see what happened to Jason then a small fight occurs but batman is too shocked and gets kicked off the top of a building now red hood is weaved into the main story and turns out that ra's is the puppet master to why he is in (where ever the game is set) but neglects to tell Jason about the fact Joker is dead that could be what ra's promises him in turn for his co-operation but apon learning of Joker's death Batman and Jason join forces to defeat him Jason stands over him at the end of the battle with Ra's sword but doesn't kill him and joins batman again
Just Idea's :D ::D
Arkham has moved and Gotham is Burning (image by Knight Edge)
Damian Wayne

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death in the Family

Postby CreedMorganna » May 5th, 2012, 9:52 pm

I hope he does show up and is playable. Jason as the Red Hood is a great Character and could easily fit in the story as well as be there to tell batman that Joker's Death was the best thing for everyone and that he should have done it sooner as well as provide a counterpart to Robin if you can play him in this game. Also It would be cool to see him make an appearance in the new dlc as a cameo or even as a side character.
Chances of appearing 5/10
Victory always comes at a sacrifice, what will yours be?
CreedMorganna

Favourite Villain: The Joker (YSoSrius)
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Postby Red Batman » May 6th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Why is Jason being categorized as an Arkhamverse Ally?
Red Batman

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc

Postby Red_Robin » May 6th, 2012, 4:54 pm

Red Batman wrote:Why is Jason being categorized as an Arkhamverse Ally?

I refer you to the New 52 (specifically Red Hood and the Outlaws and Night of the Owls) and the explanation I gave in 'Possible Role'. He might be unhinged, but he is trying to work with Batman.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Red Batman » May 7th, 2012, 2:04 am

Red_Robin wrote:
Red Batman wrote:Why is Jason being categorized as an Arkhamverse Ally?

I refer you to the New 52 (specifically Red Hood and the Outlaws and Night of the Owls) and the explanation I gave in 'Possible Role'. He might be unhinged, but he is trying to work with Batman.

Is the New 52 version really an accurate representation for Jason? No offense, but RockSteady seems to be taking from the older comics rather than the new ones.
Red Batman

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Allies