Arkhamverse Allies #17: Red Hood

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #17: Red Hood

Postby Red_Robin » May 7th, 2012, 7:58 am

Red Batman wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Red Batman wrote:Why is Jason being categorized as an Arkhamverse Ally?

I refer you to the New 52 (specifically Red Hood and the Outlaws and Night of the Owls) and the explanation I gave in 'Possible Role'. He might be unhinged, but he is trying to work with Batman.

Is the New 52 version really an accurate representation for Jason? No offense, but RockSteady seems to be taking from the older comics rather than the new ones.

None taken. Even if you ignore the development made in the New52, Jason showed hints of altruism (even if they were slightly marred by his blood-lust). If you don't want to look at the New52; Countdown to Final Crisis, Red Hood: Lost Days and his appearances in the final issues of Robin all showed heroic intentions.

Still, I refer you to to the explantion that I gave in 'Possible Role'.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby TheRedKnight » May 7th, 2012, 3:40 pm

Red hood was in arkam asylum I've tried to tell loads of people this but they never read it or believe me but hes in it. I found him about a month before arkham city came out as I was exited I decided to play arkham asylum as I was playing I relised I hadn't got all the spirit of arkham things and as i got the last one I relised a second person was in the room other than clay face I went to look at the person and looked at the guys cell walls they had scribbles and drawings of a man with a red head or a RED HOOD fighting batman since then I've been looking to see if any one else has found him but no one has so now I am spreading the word :oldyella: if you don't believe me have a look at the guy yourself and comment if you agree

now i have pics of the scribbles
http://flic.kr/p/bUGfVU
http://flic.kr/p/bUGg5L
http://flic.kr/p/bUGfQy
Last edited by TheRedKnight on May 8th, 2012, 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheRedKnight
Tyger2
Tyger2

Favourite Villain: Red Hood

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm

TheRedKnight wrote:Red hood was in arkam asylum I've tried to tell loads of people this but they never read it or believe me but hes in it. I found him about a month before arkham city came out as I was exited I decided to play arkham asylum as I was playing I relised I hadn't got all the spirit of arkham things and as i got the last one I relised a second person was in the room other than clay face I went to look at the person and looked at the guys cell walls they had scribbles and drawings of a man with a red head or a RED HOOD fighting batman since then I've been looking to see if any one else has found him but no one has so now I am spreading the word :oldyella: if you don't believe me have a look at the guy yourself and comment if you agree

Ive seen the scribbles in the penitary! :-P But it has a white head. My brother actually found it. I's on he rigt from Clayface's cell, right?
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
arkham maniac 22

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Postby RAID3N » May 7th, 2012, 7:25 pm

arkham maniac 22 wrote:
TheRedKnight wrote:Red hood was in arkam asylum I've tried to tell loads of people this but they never read it or believe me but hes in it. I found him about a month before arkham city came out as I was exited I decided to play arkham asylum as I was playing I relised I hadn't got all the spirit of arkham things and as i got the last one I relised a second person was in the room other than clay face I went to look at the person and looked at the guys cell walls they had scribbles and drawings of a man with a red head or a RED HOOD fighting batman since then I've been looking to see if any one else has found him but no one has so now I am spreading the word :oldyella: if you don't believe me have a look at the guy yourself and comment if you agree

Ive seen the scribbles in the penitary! :-P But it has a white head. My brother actually found it. I's on he rigt from Clayface's cell, right?

if it is actually white, than it's probably the Great White Shark. That explains why that creep doesn't have an arm...
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Owlman

Postby Batlim » May 7th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Putting the Red Hood in Arkham 3 would make it more than perfect in my opinion! (I know it will be perfect anyway). He would be awesome as a playable character. He could even be an awesome boss fight too! :adam:
Gotta give the boy points, he came all the way back from the dead to make this shindig happen!
Batlim

Favourite Villain: Red Hood/Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Red Batman » May 8th, 2012, 9:29 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Red Batman wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Red Batman wrote:Why is Jason being categorized as an Arkhamverse Ally?

I refer you to the New 52 (specifically Red Hood and the Outlaws and Night of the Owls) and the explanation I gave in 'Possible Role'. He might be unhinged, but he is trying to work with Batman.

Is the New 52 version really an accurate representation for Jason? No offense, but RockSteady seems to be taking from the older comics rather than the new ones.

None taken. Even if you ignore the development made in the New52, Jason showed hints of altruism (even if they were slightly marred by his blood-lust). If you don't want to look at the New52; Countdown to Final Crisis, Red Hood: Lost Days and his appearances in the final issues of Robin all showed heroic intentions.

Still, I refer you to to the explantion that I gave in 'Possible Role'.

Two flaws in your 'Possible Role'- Black Mask hates Red Hood (essential reading- Under the Hood). Not to mention the fact that since the Order of St. Dumas is secret in the Arkhamverse, Black Mask wouldn't really know/care if he killed those guys. But the former is where my true support lies.
Red Batman

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Postby EmmaQuinn » May 10th, 2012, 5:53 pm

I love Red Hood. Hope to see him.
If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have.
EmmaQuinn

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Holiday_Killer » May 12th, 2012, 7:45 pm

As much as I want to see him in Arkham 3, he probably won't be in it. In Under the Red Hood he was mad at Batman for not avenging his death. He wanted Batman to kill Joker, but he didn't. In Arkham City Joker died,and some people believed that Batman killed the Joker. But everyone wants Jason in the game, since everyone wants him in the game RS might put him in the game. It would be smart thing to do to have him in the game since everyone wants him in the game. If RS does put him in the game they would make a lot of money. But usually RS doesn't do these stuff. BUT Joker references Jason Todd in Joker's Carnival Challenge Map.

Chances of appearing 4.8/10
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Guest » Jun 6th, 2012, 7:23 pm

to be honest, if rocksteady doesn't use a great character like Red hood in the next game, i'll be disappointed.

I'd prefer if he was a villain though in the game.

Postby SenSx » Jun 7th, 2012, 3:45 pm

That kind of compex character needs to be introduced first in a previous game like Hush is in AC, his presence is very unlikely to me, and if he was, he would be a villain.

0/10
SenSx

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Postby natman2939 » Jun 21st, 2013, 8:13 pm

Considering how many other villains they've already used (and they're geared up to use more in Origins)

I can seriously see them needing to use Jason as a villain. Not necessarily a completely evil villain but maybe the way he was in "under the red hood" where he's basically blowing shit up and killing people and Batman feels that he has to stop him.

In fact, I could see him being the deathstroke of arkham 3 (meaning the way deathstroke is being so heavily featured and is going to be a DLC character)
natman2939

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Previous

Return to Arkhamverse Allies