Arkhamverse Database

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby TheJester » Nov 8th, 2012, 11:26 pm

Red_Robin wrote:No correct shouts on that clue yet.

The first of a few site tweaks that I've been working on rolls out today; an upgrade to the Arkhamverse Database section. The OP of the database topic was getting too cluttered and didn't look particularly good, so the Database now has it's own homepage. I've based the design on Arkham City's WayneTech.

I love it! It looks a heck of a lot better, and I like the link to WayneTech. Oh how you spoil us R_R ;)
Image
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
User avatar
TheJester
...............
...............
 
Posts: 4908
Joined: Feb 27th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby basilkarlo96 » Nov 9th, 2012, 5:19 am

wonder what the 2 sections coming soon are.

-- Nov 12th, 2012, 10:37 pm --

clue please?
"I'm thinking about starting a comic, called The Adventures of Grant Morrison. It'll be about the weird adventures he goes on when he's high." - Guy in comic shop
User avatar
basilkarlo96
.........
.........
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Jun 22nd, 2011, 6:51 pm
Favourite Villain: Wesker Ventriloquist
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Red_Robin » Nov 13th, 2012, 9:55 am

Hey guys,
Sorry for no villain on Friday or clue on Sunday. I've been really busy with something else for the site that you should see before the end of this week. I'll just treat the database as though its been on holiday Thursday-Thursday, so we won't have a new ally on Wednesday but we'll return as normal with a villain on Friday.

Friday villain clue:
Make a mark, make it balance,
Make a killing, make it balance.
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby arkhamcitydood » Nov 13th, 2012, 3:39 pm

Red_Robin wrote:Hey guys,
Sorry for no villain on Friday or clue on Sunday. I've been really busy with something else for the site that you should see before the end of this week. I'll just treat the database as though its been on holiday Thursday-Thursday, so we won't have a new ally on Wednesday but we'll return as normal with a villain on Friday.

Friday villain clue:
Make a mark, make it balance,
Make a killing, make it balance.

Uhhh zsasz?
Image
arkhamcitydood
.................
.................
 
Posts: 9019
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 10:07 pm
Location: Your Bedroom
Favourite Villain: Penguin

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Andy » Nov 13th, 2012, 6:44 pm

arkhamcitydood wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:Hey guys,
Sorry for no villain on Friday or clue on Sunday. I've been really busy with something else for the site that you should see before the end of this week. I'll just treat the database as though its been on holiday Thursday-Thursday, so we won't have a new ally on Wednesday but we'll return as normal with a villain on Friday.

Friday villain clue:
Make a mark, make it balance,
Make a killing, make it balance.

Uhhh zsasz?

A quick look in the handy dandy Arkhamverse Database (God, I love that thing :oldyella: ) tells me that Zsasz has already been done.
Not hard to jump to the conclusion that it has something to do with a villain obsessed with the balance of life? Or law and order?
Hmm, this will involve some sleuthing...
User avatar
Andy
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mar 16th, 2011, 9:34 pm
Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Enigma » Nov 13th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Red_Robin wrote:Friday villain clue:
Make a mark, make it balance,
Make a killing, make it balance.

Aha! It's the Tally Man.
Enigma
................
................
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 10:05 pm
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby The Scarred Side » Nov 14th, 2012, 4:42 am

Still no Raven....

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Image

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
User avatar
The Scarred Side
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sep 8th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » Nov 17th, 2012, 11:21 am

Is it Signalman?
ClownprinceOfCrime
..........
..........
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Apr 8th, 2012, 3:12 am
Location: Germany
Favourite Villain: Joker; TwoFace

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Red_Robin » Nov 18th, 2012, 9:23 am

Enigma wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:Friday villain clue:
Make a mark, make it balance,
Make a killing, make it balance.

Aha! It's the Tally Man.

Correctomondo!
Image

Call for clues.
I'll only give one today. Do you want the ally or the villain?
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Andy » Nov 18th, 2012, 11:26 am

Red_Robin wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:Friday villain clue:
Make a mark, make it balance,
Make a killing, make it balance.

Aha! It's the Tally Man.

Correctomondo!
Image

Call for clues.
I'll only give one today. Do you want the ally or the villain?

Ummm....ally, please :adam:
User avatar
Andy
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Mar 16th, 2011, 9:34 pm
Favourite Villain: SOCIETY
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Quinn » Nov 19th, 2012, 4:14 am

Ally. Probably much more interesting.
I loathe you. You have no manners, you're arrogant, and conceited, and I wrote you a letter about it, in fact.
User avatar
Quinn
.........
.........
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Sep 6th, 2012, 2:39 am
Location: Plotz
Favourite Villain: Plotz
Favourite Graphic Novel: Plotz

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby TheJester » Nov 19th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Knowing R_R, the ally is probably another obscure character that I will never have heard of.

Unless we get another member of the Justice League, which would be pretty cool.
Image
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
User avatar
TheJester
...............
...............
 
Posts: 4908
Joined: Feb 27th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Red_Robin » Nov 19th, 2012, 9:44 pm

TheJester wrote:Knowing R_R, the ally is probably another obscure character that I will never have heard of.

Unless we get another member of the Justice League, which would be pretty cool.


You will have heard of the ally, though perhaps not the villain, which may shock you.

-- Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 pm --

Was the concencus that you want an ally clue then?
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Enigma » Nov 20th, 2012, 4:37 am

Red_Robin wrote:Was the concencus that you want an ally clue then?

I suppose so. I was originally thinking that a villain would be more interesting to see, but if everyone wants an ally clue I won't mind at all.
Enigma
................
................
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 10:05 pm
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Re: Arkhamverse Database

Postby Red_Robin » Nov 20th, 2012, 7:30 am

Nothing cryptic this week.
Every Batman fan will know the name of this ally, but only comic readers will know who he really is.
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Allies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest