Arkhamverse Allies #3: Catwoman

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #3: Catwoman

Postby catwomanlover » Jan 4th, 2014, 5:37 pm

:catwoman2: I would ABSOLUTLEY love for Catwoman to be apart of the story campaign like she was in Arkham City as a playable character because I cannot shake what Calendar Man said to her in the Court House involving the Falcones (whom I also hope will be apart of Arkham 3). Rocksteady's portayal of her blew me away and it would be a treat to get more of Catwoman in Arkham 3 with a longer campaign packed with fueds against Calendar Man, the Falcones, etc. etc, Cat burglaries/ infiltatration and crossing paths with Batman. Can you imagine Rocksteady actually elaborating on the Anti-hero aspect of Catwoman to where you actually play as her in a mission where you are running from Batman on the roof-tops and in the end you actually fight Batman in the role of Catwoman, then in a dialogue after the fight, she joins Batman working with him. I would love that. Please Rocksteady, put Catwoman in Arkham 3!!!!
catwomanlover

Favourite Villain: Catwoman/Black Mask
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #3: Catwoman

Postby TheCat » Jan 28th, 2014, 11:54 pm

catwomanlover wrote::catwoman2: I would ABSOLUTLEY love for Catwoman to be apart of the story campaign like she was in Arkham City as a playable character because I cannot shake what Calendar Man said to her in the Court House involving the Falcones (whom I also hope will be apart of Arkham 3). Rocksteady's portayal of her blew me away and it would be a treat to get more of Catwoman in Arkham 3 with a longer campaign packed with fueds against Calendar Man, the Falcones, etc. etc, Cat burglaries/ infiltatration and crossing paths with Batman. Can you imagine Rocksteady actually elaborating on the Anti-hero aspect of Catwoman to where you actually play as her in a mission where you are running from Batman on the roof-tops and in the end you actually fight Batman in the role of Catwoman, then in a dialogue after the fight, she joins Batman working with him. I would love that. Please Rocksteady, put Catwoman in Arkham 3!!!!

I'm all for that!
I definitely want SO MUCH more Catwoman in City's sequel.
Just let me play an entire story as herrrrr. lol.
TheCat

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Previous

Return to Arkhamverse Allies