Arkhamverse Allies #3: Catwoman

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #3: Catwoman

Postby FoxCircuit101 » Jan 7th, 2012, 3:30 am

In her interview tape, even though she didn't say it Strange confirmed Selina intends to steal Batman's heart by staying a thief but a hero at once. And now that Talia is dead her role as a love interest for the tall, dark and brooding is more than obvious. Paul Dini don't disappoint us.
FoxCircuit101

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: All of them!!!

Postby Maultest » Feb 10th, 2012, 4:54 am

She could have an appearance. But I hope we get robin mission thoughs
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby KILLER CROC 3012 » Feb 10th, 2012, 7:21 pm

0/10 I do not want
scarecrow its Dr.Stockma for TMNT.(surgical intervention after each encounter with Batman!)
KILLER CROC 3012

Favourite Villain: MR.FREEZE and CROC!
Favourite Graphic Novel: ALL GOOD

Postby GothamCityCitizen » Mar 11th, 2012, 2:39 am

9/10

I liked her as both a playable character and how RS portrayed her.....very well done.....I also see RS exploring more into her with Falcone and what Calender Man said to her about her father
100% Arkham Asylum
100% Arkham City
0% Internet help
GothamCityCitizen

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby gary2692 » Apr 9th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Videogames- Catwoman The videogame Kemco, Catwoman modern Videogame, Lego Batman the Videogame, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Batman The brave and the Bold, DC Universe Online Batman Arkham City
Movies- Batman Returns, Catwoman and The Dark Knight Rises.

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby Benji » Apr 26th, 2012, 8:55 pm

GothamCityCitizen wrote:9/10

I liked her as both a playable character and how RS portrayed her.....very well done.....I also see RS exploring more into her with Falcone and what Calender Man said to her about her father

Same.

Also, Id love to see and hear Rocksteadys version of Falcone.

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jun 1st, 2012, 3:29 am

9/10

Two Face vs Catwoman round 2. Now that Two Face controls most of Gotham's Underworld, he'll no doubt be using all of his resources to get back at the one that got away. I hope she has a larger part in the game, and more of an interaction with Batman, even if it means sacrificing her playability. Two Face trying to kill her again will most likely get the Batman's attention.
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby gary2692 » Feb 16th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Catwoman. Must be in the main story plot. I enjoyed every minute when I was playing as her. Hope she gets more gadgets.

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby Benji » Mar 15th, 2013, 11:48 pm

gary2692 wrote:Catwoman. Must be in the main story plot. I enjoyed every minute when I was playing as her. Hope she gets more gadgets.

Some sort of sequencer would be cool, maybe some explosives as well.

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 10th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Catwoman is a definite 10/10 to appear in Origins. It would be a missed opportunity if she wasn't. With it unlikely that we would see any of the Robins, seeing Catwoman return with her own set of missions again would be great. Particularly if her story, being centred close to Year One, involved Falcone. Would be an interesting piece of the story, particularly if this would be one of the first times Batman and Catwoman encounter each other. It would add another level of depth if we were also introduced to Holly in Catwoman's side of things.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Red_Robin » Apr 12th, 2013, 5:42 pm

TFDutchman wrote:Catwoman is a definite 10/10 to appear in Origins. It would be a missed opportunity if she wasn't. With it unlikely that we would see any of the Robins, seeing Catwoman return with her own set of missions again would be great. Particularly if her story, being centred close to Year One, involved Falcone. Would be an interesting piece of the story, particularly if this would be one of the first times Batman and Catwoman encounter each other. It would add another level of depth if we were also introduced to Holly in Catwoman's side of things.

The Falcone connection would be great to explore as we get the start of the flirtation between Batman and Catwoman. There should definitely be some uncertainty to Catwoman's allegiances in this game.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Harvey Bullock » Apr 12th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:Catwoman is a definite 10/10 to appear in Origins. It would be a missed opportunity if she wasn't. With it unlikely that we would see any of the Robins, seeing Catwoman return with her own set of missions again would be great. Particularly if her story, being centred close to Year One, involved Falcone. Would be an interesting piece of the story, particularly if this would be one of the first times Batman and Catwoman encounter each other. It would add another level of depth if we were also introduced to Holly in Catwoman's side of things.

The Falcone connection would be great to explore as we get the start of the flirtation between Batman and Catwoman. There should definitely be some uncertainty to Catwoman's allegiances in this game.

That would be fantastic. I'd love to see an Arkhamverse take on her purple costume too.

Harvey Bullock

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Postby TheJester » Apr 12th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:

That would be fantastic. I'd love to see an Arkhamverse take on her purple costume too.

That would be fantastic. I constantly talk about how AO has inspirations from TLH, but Catwoman;'s connections with the Falcones slipped my mind.

Perhaps as part of the main story you have to investigate the Roman's vault, only to meet Catwoman for the first time robbing it herself, just like in the GN. That would be fantastic.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 13th, 2013, 8:03 am

I think it would be a better way to intertwine Catwoman's story with Batman's. They can reuse the same structure they implemented in Arkham City, interchanging between Cat and Bat. But rather than Catwoman having a completely disconnected story that only ties back to Batman at the moment of Protocol 10, Catwoman's story can involve Falcone. With Batman also likely to be involved with Falcone, it would do better to tie their stories together and make Catwoman's part of the story more meaningful and important to the overall narrative. Particularly if it builds on the early Bat-Cat relationship where she's all nice and flirty while Batman is unsure of her allegiance as well as crossing the line between doing the right and thing and potentially developing feelings for a known criminal.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face

Postby TheCat » Sep 19th, 2013, 6:38 pm

I would loooove to see a lot more Catwoman in Arkham 3, she was my favorite part of City. That being said, I hope they improve her Detective Mode (or Thief Vision rather) because my god it was so blurry, I could barely see anything.

Origins, I'm hoping she's in the game. We know she's in the Vita version but hopefully the main game will have her as well. I'll be very sad not to see her in it.

My hopes for Arkham 3 is for her to be in it even more. A Bat/Cat team up would be amazing. I'm hoping for more challenges/riddles as well. I wanted to play as her in free mode a lot more but her limited goings on made it hard. More gadgets would be awesome but, again, I'd just be super happy to have her & play her.
TheCat

Favourite Villain: Joker

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Allies