Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Explore and learn more about Batman's allies in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Red_Robin » Feb 8th, 2012, 11:43 pm

You guys need to read some comics.....
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby KnightEdge » Feb 8th, 2012, 11:47 pm

I think it wouldn't fit with the Arkhamverse but if someone can do it,it's rocksteady
But I'd love him if he was like the reasons you gave him
And If he looks like this
Image
Take Apart Your Head
KnightEdge
.........
.........
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Dec 24th, 2011, 8:23 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Thegoddamnbatman » Feb 8th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Thegoddamnbatman wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
Thegoddamnbatman wrote:...how is this an Arkhamverse character?


I thought that I'd explained that in 'Possible role in A3'. No? Oh well.

You're going to hate Friday then...

Lol, sorry.
I just took 'Arkhamverse allies' to mean that the characters had actually shown up in the Arkhamverse.


Ah, good to know that people read announcement topics and follow links! :alfred:

Well, sorry, there's no need to be sarcastic about it. Jeez.

I'm totally gonna get a warning for this post
Image

http://fuckbnig.forumotion.co.uk/
Thegoddamnbatman
.................
.................
 
Posts: 6069
Joined: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:25 pm
Location: Watching you. I've seen the vile, disgusting things you do... and I'm telling Mom!

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Red_Robin » Feb 8th, 2012, 11:52 pm

KnightEdge wrote:I think it wouldn't fit with the Arkhamverse but if someone can do it,it's rocksteady
But I'd love him if he was like the reasons you gave him
And If he looks like this
Image


We very nearly used that image in the bio.
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby ShadowHawk804 » Feb 8th, 2012, 11:57 pm

I don't think he would fit well into the "Arkhamverse." Maybe if he wasn't "Batman's Greatest Fan," but more like "The guy who really hates Batman." It would be interesting to see how he changes to suit the "Arkhamverse" style, but I definitely don't want to see him in the main story.
User avatar
ShadowHawk804
.........
.........
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 3:03 am
Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: JLA: Tower of Babel

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby KnightEdge » Feb 9th, 2012, 12:00 am

Red_Robin wrote:
KnightEdge wrote:I think it wouldn't fit with the Arkhamverse but if someone can do it,it's rocksteady
But I'd love him if he was like the reasons you gave him
And If he looks like this
Image


We very nearly used that image in the bio.


I chose that image because I think it's one of the only ones where he doesn't look childish.
Here's another one
Image
Take Apart Your Head
KnightEdge
.........
.........
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Dec 24th, 2011, 8:23 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby ??? » Feb 9th, 2012, 1:05 am

I could see Rocksteady make him work, He'll be a random midget who's obsessed with Batman and keeps interfering with him. Eventually Batman will get so annoyed he'll just knock him out. :oldyella:
Image
Riddle me this, riddle me that...
User avatar
???
............
............
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Jul 10th, 2011, 9:52 am
Location: ???
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Killing Joke

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby BeyondTheDarkKnight » Feb 9th, 2012, 3:27 am

please no Bat-Mite In Arkham3
"All Men By Nature Desire Knowledge."
-Hush
User avatar
BeyondTheDarkKnight
..
..
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 9th, 2011, 7:28 pm
Location: USA
Favourite Villain: Hush/Firefly
Favourite Graphic Novel: Shadow of The Bat

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Maultest » Feb 9th, 2012, 3:33 am

1/10

I laugh at those odds of him appearing
Image
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
User avatar
Maultest
................
................
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sep 30th, 2011, 11:49 pm
Location: Nowhere
Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Guest » Feb 9th, 2012, 3:44 am

No offence but I think you should at least finsh up with the charicters that have actually appeared in the arkham games like Jim Gordon
User avatar
Guest
.
.
 

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby JokerAA30 » Feb 9th, 2012, 5:17 am

WOW!!!!! i really didn't see that coming.....in the arkhamverse..no...hell no!!!

:heath: :heath:
JokerAA30
........
........
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Jun 5th, 2011, 10:39 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Blackest Night

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby LiAm_SOLLO- » Feb 9th, 2012, 5:26 am

hahaha what the :I
Image
Thankyou Maultest!
User avatar
LiAm_SOLLO-
..........
..........
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Oct 3rd, 2011, 3:10 am
Location: Australia
Favourite Villain: Deathstroke, KM
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Red_Robin » Feb 9th, 2012, 7:21 am

Guest wrote:No offence but I think you should at least finsh up with the charicters that have actually appeared in the arkham games like Jim Gordon


Mixing things up a bit. Needless to say that all the main characters from Asylum and City have a good chance of appearing within the foreseeable future.
The whole point of this feature is to explore the possibilities. Everyone knows who was in the game. Now people will need to expect the unexpected.
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Feb 9th, 2012, 8:10 am

I respect what your doing red robin, if I wanted to read bios of characters in the game I would just load the game up and read the bios. I'd rather have newer characters that we haven't seen, expand peoples horizons and maybe get some more people into the comics along the way.

As for Bat-Mites appearance, I think he would make for a really fun side mission with respects to what you stated, but he's far too small of a character(no pun intended) to be added within the main storyline. I wouldn't mind a Zur-En-Arrh extra skin tho, would be awesome.

Keep it up, man.
Image

"I once told a man to go screw himself. Can you even imagine?"
User avatar
Doudyx-X-xDubs
............
............
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Oct 15th, 2011, 4:05 am
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Re: Arkhamverse Allies #6: Batmite

Postby Red_Robin » Feb 9th, 2012, 8:21 am

Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:I respect what your doing red robin, if I wanted to read bios of characters in the game I would just load the game up and read the bios. I'd rather have newer characters that we haven't seen, expand peoples horizons and maybe get some more people into the comics along the way.

As for Bat-Mites appearance, I think he would make for a really fun side mission with respects to what you stated, but he's far too small of a character(no pun intended) to be added within the main storyline. I wouldn't mind a Zur-En-Arrh extra skin tho, would be awesome.

Keep it up, man.


Why, thank you, kind sir.
Image
User avatar
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Aug 11th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Allies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron