Arkhamverse Villains #4: Harley Quinn

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #4: Harley Quinn

Postby Enigma » Jun 8th, 2012, 9:38 am

I just noticed that my entry was chosen on this one. :)

Possible Role in Arkham 3:
Following the epic final confrontation between Batman and the Joker, and subsequently, the latter's death, Gotham City has been rocked to its metaphorical core. However, out of all the people affected by this u-turn, none have been worsely affected than Harley Quinn. Her mind has taken a trip through even further levels of insanity and unstableness... and didn't stop there. No, her obsession with the Joker (or Mistah J, if you like) has lead her to completely remodel Scarface - Arnold Wesker's puppet and outlet for his own insanity - into the Joker's image. Furthermore, she has taken dozens upon dozens of pregnancy tests in pitiful hope that she will be able to continue the Clown Prince's legacy through his child. While her future in Batman's world remains clouded, she will undoubtedly remain an unstable and unpredictable rogue of Gotham City.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 8th, 2012, 9:41 am

Following HQR, we're opening up a new round of submissions for Harley. Perhaps your expansion could be included...

The OP has been updated.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Enigma » Jun 8th, 2012, 9:45 am

Red_Robin wrote:Following HQR, we'll be opening up a new round of submissions for Harley this evening. Perhaps your expansion could be included...

Yep. It will be interesting to see where they take Harley Quinn... assuming that there will actually be an Arkham 3 and she'll be featured in it, of course...

Though, somehow, I doubt my piss-poor expansion will make the cut.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 9th, 2012, 2:19 am

Red_Robin wrote:Following HQR, we're opening up a new round of submissions for Harley. Perhaps your expansion could be included...

The OP has been updated.

Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby TheJester » Jun 11th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Harley Quinn's Revenge
After the death of her Puddin', Harley descended even further into madness. Several weeks after the events of Arkham City, Harley broke free from her imprisonment and, taking control of the Joker's old crew, took over a now Harlequin themed Steel Mill, complete with a Shrine Room for her lost love.

As her mental state became more fragile, Harley was now even more obsessed with the Joker, dressing as a widower, and swore revenge on Batman, blaming him for Mr. J's death. The ever-gullible Miss Quinn began to prepare to take the Dark Knight down once and for all, capturing several GCPD officers as bait, in addition to preparing for another new addition to the Steel Mill - Joker's child.

Or so she thought.

As the negative pregnancy tests lay scattered around the crib, Harley's life shattered before her eyes; she had nothing else to live for. Upon capturing Batman, who came to save the abducted police officers, she prepared for the penultimate showdown, as Robin came to the Dark Knight's rescue two days later. Placing bombs around the Steel Mill and Dry Docks, she knew that this was the only way she'd ever be happy again. As Robin broke Batman free from his imprisonment, The Dark Knight disarmed the bombs and even fought off the Mechanical Guardians of Wonder City that Harley's crew had gathered. But for once, Quinn was one step ahead.

In an insane suicide plot, one final bomb was set to detonate, killing both Batman and Harley - all for one person, The Joker. However, this ambition was short lived, as Batman saves Harley whilst Robin rescues the police officers. Now back in GCPD custody, Harley wonders what will become of her now that she truly has nothing.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Maultest » Jul 12th, 2012, 6:02 pm

Harley Quinn's Revenge.

Shortly after the death of the joker, Harley Quinn was removed from Arkham City. Shortly after that she escaped and went back into arkham city. she toke over what was left of the Arkham City inmates and started her own gang. They wore outfit that were similar to Harley Quinn herself. She soon toke on the new look of a morning widow. Soon, The GCPD arrived in Arkham City to finally shut it down what was left of it. As soon as a few gaurds entered she toke them hostage and dragged them to her base of operations. Afterwords Batman arrived to rescue the GCPD but was taken hostage himself. Shortly afterwords Robin entered Arkham City to rescue Both him and the GCPD. He quickly discovred batman's belt, and found batman shortly afterwords. But batman was locked in a small cage and was running out of air. Harley Quinn had the key and she was in the room full of hostages. Robin had to silently defeat all of the henchmen while protecting the hostages. saving Harley Quinn for last he defeated her and rescused batman. Harley Quinn was angered by this activated bombs spread threw out the building. Although batman disarmed them, Harley Quinn had one last bomb and activated it. destorying the hideout. She and batman were thrown outside of the building. Both were hurt by it. Batman thought that he and quinn were the only ones to live through the explosions. But when batman had his back turned Harley Quinn jumped at batman with a knife hoping to kill him only to be knocked out by robin's staff. Harley Quinn has been defeated at last and the GCPD officers have been saved.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby Benji » Jan 31st, 2013, 8:26 am

The more I think about it, the more I feel we can do without Harley for the next game. Maybe a cameo but thats it.

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Monty8937 » May 2nd, 2013, 5:53 pm

I wish I had the first appearance of Harley Quinn :quinn:
Monty8937

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn

Postby Aprez » May 30th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Now that it's shown that Origins will be set at an earlier date, closer to the start of Batman's career, it'd be interesting to see if Harley is in the game before she met the Joker and was still an Arkham Asylum psychiatrist.
Aprez
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Dollotron » Jul 13th, 2013, 9:58 am

Possible A3 role: Harley has only a small amount of loyal thugs left, and several are planning to overthrow her. Harley has become more sadistic when she realizes the pregnancy test was a false positive, and she is desperate for a child. She kidnaps Robin and treats her as her own child. She keeps talking to a fake Joker dolls as if Joker were alive, and her thugs are growing tired of it. Harley sends them out to kidnap Freeze as well, looking for revenge since Joker never took the cure. Batman comes in to stop her and save Freeze and Robin, it her thugs are attacking her when he gets there. Batman saves Harley and then stops Freeze from getting to her, then he takes Harley to the GCPD for temporary holding until the Asylum come back.
Dollotron

Favourite Villain: Professor Pyg

Previous

Return to Arkhamverse Villains