Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Postby Guest » Feb 25th, 2012, 12:35 am

Hey Red Robin I had an idea for the section of Chances of Appearing in Arkham 3. You should make that a poll every week. Just a suggestion thought it might make it easier to get an average opinion for it. Then you could make your final decision based off of the comments of why people think he will be in the next game for their rating choice. Just a thought I had for that section I had I couldn't help, but should shout out.

I think Black Mask is a 10/10 Character for the Next Game Mainly, because he was briefly in AC at the beginning, and if the next game is like what I think a Battle of all of the gangs in the whole Gotham metropolitan area. He most definitely will be a main player. Taking out Falcone, and whoever else wants to stand in the way. Trying to Own all of Gotham Piece by Piece.

Nice to be able to be on the forums, and not have Homework to do Love the updates to the site that have been happening lately. Especially the ArkhamVerse Database.

Hope I can post now more often now that I have a semester off from school
Great Job You Guys keep it up

Postby TheNightwing » Feb 25th, 2012, 1:01 am

Possible Role in A3:

After getting humiliated by TYGER guards in Arkham City, Roman decides to live up to his reputation again by reforming his gang and going after Batman himself . . .

Chances of Appearing in A3:
9.5/10
"I am vengeance! I am the Night . . . . . . . . . . WING!!!"
TheNightwing

Favourite Villain: Heath Ledger's Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Too Many to Name...

Postby Scarecrow112 » Feb 25th, 2012, 1:49 am

Possible Role in A3: He will most likely form his own gang and attempt to take control of the new area in which Arkham 3 will be set and perhaps help Hush in his revenge plot as they both hate Bruce Wayne

Chances of Appearing: 7/10
Thanks to Maultest for the awesome sig
Scarecrow112

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death of the Family

Postby Luke » Feb 25th, 2012, 1:56 am

Guest wrote:Hey Red Robin I had an idea for the section of Chances of Appearing in Arkham 3. You should make that a poll every week. Just a suggestion thought it might make it easier to get an average opinion for it. Then you could make your final decision based off of the comments of why people think he will be in the next game for their rating choice. Just a thought I had for that section I had I couldn't help, but should shout out.

I think Black Mask is a 10/10 Character for the Next Game Mainly, because he was briefly in AC at the beginning, and if the next game is like what I think a Battle of all of the gangs in the whole Gotham metropolitan area. He most definitely will be a main player. Taking out Falcone, and whoever else wants to stand in the way. Trying to Own all of Gotham Piece by Piece.

Nice to be able to be on the forums, and not have Homework to do Love the updates to the site that have been happening lately. Especially the ArkhamVerse Database.

This is a very good idea. :alfred:
I created ArkhamCity.co.uk on the 7th of August 2010 at 11:46 am. I left the site in amazing hands on the 29th of August 2012 at 8:07 pm. Thanks to everyone that I met in-between.
- Luke
Luke
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby Skare_Krow_ » Feb 25th, 2012, 3:44 am

Luke wrote:
Guest wrote:Hey Red Robin I had an idea for the section of Chances of Appearing in Arkham 3. You should make that a poll every week. Just a suggestion thought it might make it easier to get an average opinion for it. Then you could make your final decision based off of the comments of why people think he will be in the next game for their rating choice. Just a thought I had for that section I had I couldn't help, but should shout out.

This is a very good idea. :alfred:

I agree! This is an excellent idea! That way everyone can feel like they influenced the final count and you don't have to search through all of the posts and decide on the average yourself.
"Your mind will shatter like glass"
Skare_Krow_

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby LiAm_SOLLO- » Feb 25th, 2012, 4:01 am

Charnces of appearing in Arkham 3: 10/10
they cant just have that tiny cameo in AC. He will be back.
Thankyou Maultest!
LiAm_SOLLO-

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke, KM
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Postby yullow » Feb 25th, 2012, 5:16 am

10/10.... he'll be back

Just imagine a constant turf areas switching between black mask vs falconi vs harley vs two face vs scarface vs riddler vs penguin vs maybe great white shark..
the frozen shark
yullow

Favourite Villain: black mask

Postby BatAndries » Feb 25th, 2012, 5:59 am

Possible role: He may have a feud with Catwoman like in the original comics. The premise is very possible tough...
Chances of appearing: 10/10
Essential reading: War Games, Battle for the Cowl

Let's try to do something for this epic character. All I ever wanted for AC was Black Mask to be a real boss. I was a little disappointed but at least he was in the game and had a good back-story. So for now I want to has what he deserve! Let's try to do something, a petition or something more efficient, that the guys from RS to know we want him so hard!
PS: when I'm thinking about Black Mask, I always see this in my mind http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/image ... Mask_4.jpg
BatAndries

Favourite Villain: Black Mask
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One

Postby AbStar921 » Feb 25th, 2012, 9:58 am

Fairly confident he'll appear in Arkham 3 given several easter eggs, two challenge maps and his own death screens.I actually don't know much about Black Mask, never even heard of him until Arkham Asylum, so the only essential viewing I can recommend is Under the Red Hood, which is a really good movie anyway.
Essential reading, I guess could be Arkham Reborn....no that's dumb because it's the Jeremiah Arkham Black Mask. Talk about a waste of money....it was the second comic book I read and could've been the last. My feelings towards Jeremiah Arkham's Black Mask can only be described as dispassionate loathing. The comic is a thoroughly unpleasant read....so yeah don't read that one.
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS?! No thank you!

AbStar921

Favourite Villain: Joker, Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Skalzet » Feb 25th, 2012, 2:01 pm

chances of appearing 7/10 it felt like he was put in Ac for no reason, he looked very cool, though...
Skalzet

Favourite Villain: Joker & Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: all star b&r

Postby Waynenterprise » Feb 25th, 2012, 4:02 pm

Why not add him? I'd love to see him again.
Waynenterprise

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDK Returns

Postby riddlerrulz15 » Feb 25th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Possible Role for Arkham 3: With joker dead and penguin imprisoned, only two-face stands in the way of Sionis and total control of gotham. In Arkham 3, Black Mask will likely be involved in a turf war with two- face to take back what was his. Also, now that black mask was humiliated by robin, sionis may be trying to hunt down and kill the boy wonder. With black mask now having a partnership with the riddler will he be able to bring down the dark knight and take over the whole city? Only time will tell.
riddlerrulz15

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Fozzie026 » Feb 26th, 2012, 2:32 am

I really hope he is in Arkham 3. I love Black Mask, and I think that a cool story for Arkham 3 would be to have him and Riddler working together. :blackmask: :riddler:
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.
Fozzie026

Postby Red_Robin » Mar 2nd, 2012, 6:34 pm

Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby KingOfEngima411 » Mar 7th, 2012, 12:20 am

7/10

Black Mask really has nothing going for him but the story of the Black Mask could be on A3 as a side mission or a main villain. I think it can go both ways.
"I am man of few words,
but many riddles"
-Frank Gorshin

R.I.P Frank
KingOfEngima411

Favourite Villain: Riddler/Mr.Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Mr.Freeze

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Villains