Arkhamverse Villains #9: Clayface

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Chances of appearing in Arkham3

Poll ended at Mar 8th, 2012, 6:36 pm

10/10
16%
9/10
6%
8/10
16%
7/10
13%
6/10
9%
5/10
17%
4/10
7%
3/10
7%
2/10
3%
1/10
1%
0/10
4%

Total votes : 295

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #9: Clayface

Postby GothamCityCitizen » Mar 11th, 2012, 8:47 am

5/10

Clayface was utilized very well in AA and AC.....In AA just creepy enough to show you his presence/capabilites and in AC a big surprise in the main plot and a very cool boss fight.....There's no part of me that thinks he's dead, and I see him making a small cameo in Arkham 3 pretty similar to how it was in AA(seeing him in various forms throughout the game but not knowing its him at the time) although this time he won't be locked up.....I love the element that he can be anyone anywhere at anytime and would love to at least see him as a side mission in Arkham 3
100% Arkham Asylum
100% Arkham City
0% Internet help
GothamCityCitizen

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby robofreak » Mar 14th, 2012, 9:41 pm

It will be interesting to see which "role" he chooses next. Maybe Joker or Hugo Strange will come back from the grave or will we see a third Bruce Wayne running around Gotham? Who knows? This character is pretty much a major plot-twist magnet every time he enters the story so Batman will have to be suspicious of everyone next time around. Thanks to Hush

yeah true i didnt think of that who would he be able to trust
robofreak

Favourite Villain: red hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: arkham unhinged

Postby jacob1290 » Mar 28th, 2012, 10:23 pm

Scarecrow112 wrote:Role in Arkham 3: As he has been seen to survive high voltage shocks (BTAS) and can regenerate, Clayface will most likely to go out for revenge against The Dark Knight in an attempt to kill and replace him

awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah that would be sweet
jacob1290

Favourite Villain: clayface,manbat
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the red Hood

Postby Maultest » Mar 29th, 2012, 7:56 pm

jacob1290 wrote:
Scarecrow112 wrote:Role in Arkham 3: As he has been seen to survive high voltage shocks (BTAS) and can regenerate, Clayface will most likely to go out for revenge against The Dark Knight in an attempt to kill and replace him

awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah that would be sweet

yeah but how would he get out of the pit ? hmmm than again... he could always just get up and walk out :lol:
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby KILLER CROC 3012 » Apr 9th, 2012, 3:26 pm

SUPER FINAL BOSS 10/10
scarecrow its Dr.Stockma for TMNT.(surgical intervention after each encounter with Batman!)
KILLER CROC 3012

Favourite Villain: MR.FREEZE and CROC!
Favourite Graphic Novel: ALL GOOD

Postby jacob1290 » May 24th, 2012, 1:37 am

Maultest wrote:Possible roll: WIth him being thrown into the lazrus pit. ( that is if he survied. ) he could most likly be trying to heal up. He will have a camo at the most
Odds: 5/10

in BTAS the laveris pit kills live peple but this is the arkham verse

-- May 24th, 2012, 1:38 am --

KILLER CROC 3012 wrote:SUPER FINAL BOSS 10/10

FIMALLY SOME WHO AGREES
jacob1290

Favourite Villain: clayface,manbat
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the red Hood

Postby SenSx » Jun 7th, 2012, 2:56 pm

I really don't know if the character is dead or not...But he was the final boss, this is a important role, he should not have a too important rpesenc ein the enxt game.

+ The role playing seems would be repetitiv...

2/10
SenSx

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Postby Dollotron » Jul 13th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Possible A3 role: Probably like Scarecrow in Arkham City. Batman refuses to except that he is dead and is searching for him. If he does appear, Batman will probably have to find him hidden in a crowd, looking for the person without a skeleton. If Batman does fight him, he may be like Ultra Clayface do to falling into the Lazarus pits, making him overpowered.
Dollotron

Favourite Villain: Professor Pyg

Postby The Black Teletubby » Jul 18th, 2013, 1:26 pm

I would say there is a possibility of clayface being in arkham 3.
7/10
The Black Teletubby
Tyger2
Tyger2

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby batmanisabeast » Oct 24th, 2013, 1:49 am

dont you think its strange marquee names like scarecrow,and clayface had no role or even an appearance in arkham origins. I really think rocksteady told them look you cant use these guys bc they play big roles in arkham 3. For the clauface haters lol...clayface killed his entire crew when he found out he was cut from the movie the terror. what do you think hes going to do when he wakes up after becoming immortal from the lazarus pit. Batman ruined his performance of a lifetime. Ckayface wants revenge and will get it. 10/10 hes in the game as a main villain....real good chance he has a major role in the game. joker.croc.riddler.harley quinn..mr. freeze........are alll cut pack ya bags its over

-- Oct 24th, 2013, 1:50 am --

dont you think its strange marquee names like scarecrow,and clayface had no role or even an appearance in arkham origins. I really think rocksteady told them look you cant use these guys bc they play big roles in arkham 3. For the clauface haters lol...clayface killed his entire crew when he found out he was cut from the movie the terror. what do you think hes going to do when he wakes up after becoming immortal from the lazarus pit. Batman ruined his performance of a lifetime. Ckayface wants revenge and will get it. 10/10 hes in the game as a main villain....real good chance he has a major role in the game. joker.croc.riddler.harley quinn..mr. freeze........are alll cut pack ya bags its over
batmanisabeast
Tyger2
Tyger2

Favourite Villain: joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: the long halloween

Previous

Return to Arkhamverse Villains