Arkhamverse Villains #10: Penguin

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Chances of appearing in Arkham3

Poll ended at Mar 16th, 2012, 1:15 pm

10/10
14%
9/10
16%
8/10
22%
7/10
19%
6/10
13%
5/10
8%
4/10
4%
3/10
1%
2/10
No votes
1/10
0%
0/10
1%

Total votes : 276

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #10: Penguin

Postby TheJester » Apr 10th, 2013, 3:32 pm

My guess is, based on the screenshot we've seen of him threatening someone with a taser, that 'Cobblepot' will act as a friendly guidance to Batman throughout the course of the game, giving intell on mob activities. However, Bats will eventually get suspicious of him as the game progresses, due to his alarmingly large knowledge of criminal activities, before the truth is finally revealed that Cobblepot runs a weapons black market, resulting in a big fight with some thugs, defeating them, and letting Cobblepot off with a fierce warning.

Sort of like in BTAS; good mannered and pompus on the outside, tyranical and sadistic on the inside.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 10th, 2013, 4:01 pm

I'd find it interesting if we don't see it (because Batman wasn't likely there at the time) but to come to the Iceberg Lounge after hearing a report of a "disturbance" to which we find Penguin with a glass bottle shard shoved into his eye.

This then leads to side mission with Batman in search of a now fleeing, dazed and confused Zsasz.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby TheJester » Apr 10th, 2013, 5:33 pm

According to BatmanArkhamVideos, the man Penguin is threatening in the new screenshot is Alberto Falcone, threatening that his father should keep out of weapon dealing.

Looks like the mob will definetly play a big part of the story, with Penguin on hand for guidance.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 11th, 2013, 3:24 am

TheJester wrote:According to BatmanArkhamVideos, the man Penguin is threatening in the new screenshot is Alberto Falcone, threatening that his father should keep out of weapon dealing.

Looks like the mob will definetly play a big part of the story, with Penguin on hand for guidance.

If true that would certainly mean that Falcone is a certainty to appear in the game

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Dollotron » Jul 13th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Possible A3 role: Penguin has escaped from the museum and is trying to scrounge up a new army of followers, but after Arkham City, he is having a lot of trouble getting more than a few people. The few people he do have are being hunted down by Two-Face and Black Mask's men. Batman goes after Penguin after Penguin invades invades the Steel Mill for weapons, but is captured by Black Mask's men. Batman interrogates a thug telling him Penguin is going to the Steel Mill. Batman goes to the Steel Mill to take out Penguin, first he has to save Penguin's thugs from Black Mask's crew. Batman finds Penguin and takes him out and puts him out of harms way and where he can do no harm himself.
Dollotron

Favourite Villain: Professor Pyg

Previous

Return to Arkhamverse Villains