Arkhamverse Villains #18: Deadshot

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #18: Deadshot

Postby The Scarred Side » May 19th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Ugggh. Deadshot bugs me

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » May 20th, 2012, 9:33 am

Never liked him.. don't care if he returns as a minor enemy. 5/10 chance.
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby Talon » May 20th, 2012, 1:02 pm

I'd love to see Deadshot and Deathstroke compete for the price on Batman's head, only to have Batman take them both down. Now that would be an amazing side mission! :adam:
Talon

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Year One

Postby Arkham Maniac » May 20th, 2012, 9:38 pm

Chances of Appearing: 8/10

Of course he'll be back. Arkham City was just an introduction to the character. Arkham 3 will be his more prominent role. Plus they REALLY need to sort out his mask, I hated it in AC. He looked like a hobo :lol:
I hope they do something like this with it:

You know, a full-face mask instead of the Batman: Gotham Knight look.
P.S. I think the reason why they don't have full face masks is because they want to us to see the characters facial expressions, and with masks on that would make it quite difficult, but I think a small sacrifice such as that is worth it. Either that or make the look more... 'refined', like as I mentioned, in Gotham Knight. The look worked, but in AC? Not so much.
Arkham Maniac

Favourite Villain: Hush (Tommy Elliot)
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Earth One

Postby TheRatcatcher » May 21st, 2012, 3:24 am

I'd say 6/10. He has sworn to get revenge on Batman and also wants to kill Catwoman.
TheRatcatcher
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: The Ratcatcher
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Arkham Unhing

Postby KILLER CROC 3012 » May 22nd, 2012, 4:39 pm

Chances of appearing in Arkham3
10/10
scarecrow its Dr.Stockma for TMNT.(surgical intervention after each encounter with Batman!)
KILLER CROC 3012

Favourite Villain: MR.FREEZE and CROC!
Favourite Graphic Novel: ALL GOOD

Postby Ridllemethis!!! » May 27th, 2012, 2:05 pm

Arkham 3 : 9/10
Where İs The Riddler Location ?????
Spoiler: show
Metro Station

www.youtube.com/GamerCrazy57676
Ridllemethis!!!

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham Unhinged

Postby SenSx » Jun 7th, 2012, 2:58 pm

I love Deadshot...
But I don't think this is the kind of characters that can have a presence in different games.
There other hired killers that could fit his role, like Killer moth.

2/10
SenSx

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Postby Firefly1020 » Jun 9th, 2012, 5:57 pm

ClownprinceOfCrime wrote:Possible role in Arkham 3
If Hush is the main villain in Arkham 3 he could have found some of Hugo Strange's notes and now he wants to discover Bruce Wayne's identity as Batman by himself. After Hugo's death TYGER could work for him and it would be cool if Deadshot would be one of the supreme commanders (besides a smart Bane and Prometheus). Hush could test Batman to discover him. Maybe Bane tests his strength, Prometheus his intelligence and Deadshot could test his agility in a Stealth fight. As a TYGER commander he would do many crimes to get Batman's attention. A possibility would be that Penguin promotes some perverse manhunts in his hideout. Who ever kills all hostages in it becomes some money for winning Cobblepot's "game". And a manhunt like this would be a perfect setting for the ultimate fight between the best detective and the best assassin.

That. Sounds. Amazing
Light 'Em up
Firefly1020

Favourite Villain: Firefly
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Postby ClownprinceOfCrime » Jun 14th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Firefly1020 wrote:
ClownprinceOfCrime wrote:Possible role in Arkham 3
If Hush is the main villain in Arkham 3 he could have found some of Hugo Strange's notes and now he wants to discover Bruce Wayne's identity as Batman by himself. After Hugo's death TYGER could work for him and it would be cool if Deadshot would be one of the supreme commanders (besides a smart Bane and Prometheus). Hush could test Batman to discover him. Maybe Bane tests his strength, Prometheus his intelligence and Deadshot could test his agility in a Stealth fight. As a TYGER commander he would do many crimes to get Batman's attention. A possibility would be that Penguin promotes some perverse manhunts in his hideout. Who ever kills all hostages in it becomes some money for winning Cobblepot's "game". And a manhunt like this would be a perfect setting for the ultimate fight between the best detective and the best assassin.

That. Sounds. Amazing

Thanks. I'm still writing my Arkham 3 Fanfiction and I thought, it would be a nice idea. But I'm happy that you like it. :oldyella:
ClownprinceOfCrime

Favourite Villain: Joker; TwoFace

Postby Hush__ » Jun 18th, 2012, 6:08 pm

Additional Information: “I never miss” is Deadshot’s creed. A world-class marksman with any kind of weapon, Floyd Lawton is anything but lawful. After a troubling childhood where he accidentally killed his own brother, Lawton has equipped himself well as the foremost assassin in Gotham. With his signature wrist-mounted guns and red eyepiece, this villain is easily distinguished but not easily apprehended. If he’s been paid, nothing will stop him from taking out his target, except the Dark Knight that is. Batman has so far been the only person to interfere with Deadshot’s plans successfully, and one can be sure that sparks (and bullets) will fly next time the World’s Greatest Assassin and the World’s Greatest Detective meet.

I have to say that I was really dissapointed by Deadshot in AC. He looked like a grubby gas station clerk as opposed to a world-class assassin. He has so much more potential as a great character in the Arkhamverse...maybe something more like this:

Potential Role: Seeking revenge against Batman for "making him miss" and locking him up in a train car, Deadshot will be much more careful next time around. The World's Greatest Assassin would thrive in a game set in the whole of Gotham: Political assassinations, killing rival gang-leaders (for whoever hired him), and never leaving any trace of his presence, Deadshot could be quite the asset for any gang leader in Gotham. Whether it's Black Mask, Two-Face, Penguin, or any of Gotham's other super villains, Deadshot could be a perfect way to introduce a little chaos into the next game: what would happen if the man-who-never-misses was hired to take out other crime bosses? Rocksteady killed off the Joker and using Deadshot to take out Black Mask or Two-Face or maybe even Robin or Catwoman could add a lot of drama to a new storyline. Imagine, interrogating a major crime boss to find out what's happening in the city when BANG they get shot and Gotham continues towards chaos. Wouldn't a whole bunch of high-profile killings with no way to stop them make for a great story? The suspense at who was going to die next and the race to stop it could be so much more than finding a phone with all of the targets listed for you. A good assassin is such a useful tool and it would be a shame to see Deadshot portrayed as he was in the last game again.

Chances of appearing: 6/10
Check out the Batman: Arkhamverse facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/BatmanArkhamverse
Hush__

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush/TheKillingJoke

Postby LiAm_SOLLO- » Jun 19th, 2012, 12:41 am

Possible role in Arkham 3: Pretty much the same as Akrham City but more involvement in the main story. Could be working for a major villan or could be trying to get the shot that Batman made him miss.
Thankyou Maultest!
LiAm_SOLLO-

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke, KM
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 10th, 2013, 12:11 pm

10/10, assassins trying to collect a bounty on Batman's head? Deadshot is practically a certainty of appearing in Arkham Origins.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby AbStar921 » Apr 10th, 2013, 12:15 pm

TFDutchman wrote:10/10, assassins trying to collect a bounty on Batman's head? Deadshot is practically a certainty of appearing in Arkham Origins.

I'd have to agree with you there. Although he probably won't be a boss fight or anything...
I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS?! No thank you!

AbStar921

Favourite Villain: Joker, Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby TFDutchman » Apr 10th, 2013, 12:16 pm

AbStar921 wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:10/10, assassins trying to collect a bounty on Batman's head? Deadshot is practically a certainty of appearing in Arkham Origins.

I'd have to agree with you there. Although he probably won't be a boss fight or anything...

You never know. As long as it would be something a bit more interesting than "Avoid the laser and take him down" conflict in Arkham City.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

PreviousNext

Return to Arkhamverse Villains