Arkhamverse Villains #22: Scarecrow

Explore and learn more about Batman's villains in the Arkhamverse.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #22: Scarecrow

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Oct 20th, 2014, 1:39 am

Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:Main villains should be Scarecrow and Black Mask. Scarecrow is capable of mass hysteria and really could create a lot of twists and turns in batman's supposed "worst night ever". He has broken out everyone from Arkham to run free and terrorize the streets of Gotham. This is why he was missing from the first sequel, he was plotting his revenge on batman for one all out attack on gotham city. Integrated in with that is the mob, Black Mask is funding and co-conspiring with scarecrow on the attack. This could make for one hell of a nightmare for batman and would be perfect for the games gritty nature, plus Scarecrow would make for a great final boss battle.The scarecrow sections of AA were some of the best parts of the game, I would love to see them come back rocksteady. And I'm not talking about the arcadey eye-spy a bat parts(although they were really fun), I'm talking about the hallucinations of Commissioner Gordon being murdered, bruce's parents coming back to life, making batman live in a nightmare.That's what I want to see more of. Obviously, they'll have to figure out a different way of spreading the gas all over gotham city other than through the sewers like in Batman Begins, I'm sure Dax Ginn will whip something good up.

Said this like 2 and a half years ago. It's sorta a mixture between Origins and Knight. lol 8-) Sorta.

"I once told a man to go screw himself. Can you even imagine?"
Doudyx-X-xDubs

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Previous

Return to Arkhamverse Villains