Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 11]: Batman Sees Red

Write Arkhamverse's future. Read its history.

Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 11]: Batman Sees Red

Postby conradoaccorsi » Apr 23rd, 2014, 2:43 am

I'll be introducing a new element in my stories that might help the development of them, when someone is thinking I'll add = instead of : (Example: Batman = I should have stopped him sooner, I should have stopped him first than Strange.)
Previous Chapters:

Batman is falling on the acid tank, he pulls the grapnel gun fast enough to survive, but his cape is bathed with some acid. The acid under batman is put on fire by Red Hood, the tank explodes and throws Batman against a window, breaking it and leaving Batman dizzy and hurt, he throws away his cape in flames. The Ace Chemical Processing Plant explodes.
Batman = Hell, I had to set up a crime scene. He could have left a D.N.A. trail.
Batman calls the Batwing and leaves the scene. A man wearing bandages watches him as he leaves.
The batwing arrives in the Batcave, Batman jumps from it and heads to the Bat Computer. There, Nightwing is waiting for him, sitting in his chair.
Nightwing: Got the Red Helmet?
Batman: Red Hood, and no, he got away.
Nightwing: I think I heard this name before.
Batman: You did.
Batman searches the Bat Computer, in criminal data, for "Red Hood".
Batman: Several criminals used this name.
Nightwing: One of them in particular.
Batman: But he wasn't alone.
The computer shows the image of the Red Hood from the flashback (shown in last chapter) and several other people who wear a normal red mask, they were The Red Hood Gang.
Nightwing: But he's dead and all the other members too.
Batman: No, one of them is alive and well, very well.
Nightwing: Who you talking about?
Dick starts looking at the computer, he turns his head and Batman is already on the Batmobile.
Nightwing: It's so hard to, just one time, say "let's go to the batmobile Dick"?
The computer starts changing the images of the known ex-members and their whereabouts: Packy White, dead; Bins Hooley, dead; Jack Barton, status: dead; Bigger Melvin, status: dead; Wolfgang Winks, status: unknown; Phillip Kane, status: dead; Lester Kurtz, status: dead; Eel O'Brian, status: active and the last image is a little boy, with criminal records, Jason Todd, status: dead.
CONTINUE...
Last edited by conradoaccorsi on Jun 28th, 2014, 8:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Imagine all the people
Thanks Dr. Arrow for sig and avatar
conradoaccorsi

Favourite Villain: Dr. Hurt/Ra's
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 11]: Batman Sees Red

Postby Batwoman » Apr 23rd, 2014, 9:33 pm

I love the direction "Ashes of Gotham" is taking and I´m dying to see how this storyline with the Red Hood Gang concludes . Great job , like always !
Also , I loved the title " Batman Sees Red " . :adam:
Oh , and I also wanted to say thanks for all your comments in my latest stories . I promise that when you read the finale of " the War of the Three Kingdoms " you´ll drop your jaw to the floor , and Batz will also :)
Keep it up !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Postby conradoaccorsi » Apr 23rd, 2014, 10:14 pm

RedRobin1999 wrote:I love the direction "Ashes of Gotham" is taking and I´m dying to see how this storyline with the Red Hood Gang concludes . Great job , like always !
Oh , and I also wanted to say thanks for all your comments in my latest stories . I promise that when you read the finale of " the War of the Three Kingdoms " you´ll drop your jaw to the floor , and Batz will also :)
Keep it up !

Thanks dude, the title is an easter egg, hope you got it (for the smile you put I think you got it). Man, i won't stop reading your stories, they're awesome because you conclude chapters in the perfect moment, you can keep the reader interested in what's comign next. You sure would be an amazing writer. I edited something I did wrong, Phillip Kane is dead, it's Eel O'Brien who's "active".
Imagine all the people
conradoaccorsi

Postby Batwoman » Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:17 pm

conradoaccorsi wrote:
RedRobin1999 wrote:I love the direction "Ashes of Gotham" is taking and I´m dying to see how this storyline with the Red Hood Gang concludes . Great job , like always !
Keep it up !

Thanks dude, the title is an easter egg, hope you got it (for the smile you put I think you got it). Man, i won't stop reading your stories, they're awesome because you conclude chapters in the perfect moment, you can keep the reader interested in what's comign next. You sure would be an amazing writer. I edited something I did wrong, Phillip Kane is dead, it's Eel O'Brien who's "active".

Thanks a lot ! You´re awesome , conradoaccorsi ! I´m sure that if Ashes of Gotham was published , you´d be considered the next Paul Dini !
Batwoman

Postby conradoaccorsi » Apr 24th, 2014, 12:38 am

RedRobin1999 wrote:Thanks a lot ! You´re awesome , conradoaccorsi ! I´m sure that if Ashes of Gotham was published , you´d be considered the next Paul Dini !

Thanks dude! Paul Dini = Best Batman writer of the 90s, you're awesome. If rocksteady knew about your stories, they would hire you to write Arkham Knight.
Imagine all the people
conradoaccorsi

Postby Batwoman » Apr 24th, 2014, 8:57 pm

conradoaccorsi wrote:
RedRobin1999 wrote:Thanks a lot ! You´re awesome , conradoaccorsi ! I´m sure that if Ashes of Gotham was published , you´d be considered the next Paul Dini !

Thanks dude! Paul Dini = Best Batman writer of the 90s, you're awesome. If rocksteady knew about your stories, they would hire you to write Arkham Knight.

Dude , that... that just made my week :D
Batwoman

Return to We Run Arkham