Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 12]: Life in Plastic

Write Arkhamverse's future. Read its history.

Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 12]: Life in Plastic

Postby conradoaccorsi » Apr 25th, 2014, 9:07 pm

When the characters think about something their names are followed by a "=" signal instead of the normal ":" I use in my stories for dialogue

The batmobile rides through Gotham at his maximum speed, Batman and Nightwing are inside it.
Nightwing: Aren't you telling me who's alive member?
Batman: Eel O'Brian, the Plastic Man, a friend.
Nightwing: Isn't he too...unstable?
Batman: Yes Dick, but I brought something to calm him down.
Batman pulls a test tube and puts it on the Explosive Gel gun.
Nightwing: Sedatives?
Batman: No. Do you remember the Glue Grenade?
Nightwing: Yes, that formula of yours that decayed in hours.
Batman: The formula was originally created in Ace Chemicals, when The Red Hood Gang attacked the place, a tank of this formula felt in O'Brian, his body is composed of this formula, this small dose can melt him in a pool of slime but I added a microscopic tracer and a small quantity of sodium pentathol.
Nightwing: The Truth Serum, are you sure it's going to make him talk?
Batman: Never be sure of nothing when you're a detective.
A man wearing rounded sunglasses and a red raincoat with yellow stripes walks through Bowery's Streets, he enters the Gotham Bank and pulls a shotgun.
Man: Everybody on the floor! I'm through playing around!
Batmans breaks the front glass and kicks his face
Batman = Unstable? That's being generous, Eel O'Brian is a rare case of multiple personality disorder after a trauma, sometimes he's a happy hero, sometimes he's a depressed vigilante and many times he's a lunatic.
Batman: Plastic Man you have exactly one chance to explain yourself, and it better be extremely convincing.
Plastic Man changes his form onto a red Batman, while still using his classic visor.
Plastic Man: Blah, Blah, Blah! I am the night, I am vengeance, I am the Batidiot. The big and important man! Blah, Blah, Blah!
Batman: This is the beyond stupidness, even for you. You've done some ridiculous things over the years but this...
Plastic Man changes again, this time, he becomes a jester
Plastic Man: Oh, of course! Because you needed a court jester. King Batman and his loyal fool, Eel Mc'Brian.
Batman pulls the explosive gel gun from the utility belt and Plastic Man returns to his normal form.
Batman = I learned to be careful and patient with my enemies, Plastic Man is a friend but he's also one of the most powerful beings on earth but he can't do full use of his powers because of his cracked mind.
Plastic Man: I'll kill you!
Plastic Man jumps above Batman and starts attacking him.
Batman = He could kill me.
Batman punches his face and some teeth fly away.
Batman = It'd be easy.
Batman injects the formula on Plastic Man, who punches the explosive gel gun and is hit by Batman with his foot.
Batman = There's no end to what he can do. Whatever he imagines, whatever flickers across his subconscious, he becomes it.
Plastic Man becomes a giant fish, then a race car and after several transformations goes back to normal form.
Plastic Man: Batman! It's you! Can't believe I've seen a real hero!
Batman: Eel, calm down, I need to talk to you.
Plastic Man: Shut up Batman, your pointy ears are ridiculous, everyone thinks so!
Plastic Man leaves the bank, walking with giant legs over the streets. Nightwing comes to batman from the Batmobile.
Nightwing: Ain't you gonna catch him?
Batman: I already did.
Plastic Man enters the sewers, he walks inside it until he finds a door scratched with Plastic Man's belt symbol, he enters the door and climbs the stairs inside it. There he enters a secret hallway in Arkham Asylum, he walks and pass several cells, the cells of, respectively, Abraham Arlington, Paul Dekker and Wolfgang Winks. He enters Winks' cell.
Plastic Man: Hey Woozy.
Wozzy: Hi, so how is it hanging? Is Luke fine?
Plastic Man: Luke's fine but I ain't. I was just scaring some people at the bank and Batman started to piss me off.
Wozzy: That bat ears are ridiculous.
Plastic Man: I'm leaving have a nice day Wozzy.
Plastic Man leaves the cell, a few minutes after, Batman arrives in the cell.
Batman: You're Wolfgang Winks? The criminal?
Woozy: Who? I'm just a guy in this hospital room.
Batman: Plastic Man was here, what he wanted with you?
Woozy: That strange guy wearing red? He comes here at least one time every week.
Batman: What he wanted with you?
Woozy: Don't know him, he just appeared here and started calling me Woozy.
Batman disappeared, he was left alone in his cell.
Batman = Wolfgang Winks was a criminal, he apparently died during the Red Hood Gang attack on Ace Chemicals but his body was never found, he was apparently found by someone and brought to this cell block, it doesn't appear in the Arkham maps I have, so this might the "experimental patients area". But his face analysis match with Howard Shaun, a mental patient who believed to be several people. The strange thing is that Wolfgang Winks documents were never found in GCPD, that leaves me with a mystery.
Plastic Man walks inside a warehouse, he sits in an old and starts watching TV. His face starts melting, falling on the ground.
Plastic Man: What the h*ll is happening? HELP!
Batman kicks the door and starts punching Plastic Man.
Batman: I'll make it stop Eel but you will tell me everything I need to known!
Batman punches his face again.
Plastic Man: Make it stop! I'll tell you whatever you want, just make it stop!
Batman: You were a part of The Red Hood Gang in your early times, yesterday I found out that there's a new Red Hood in town, what do you known about it? TELL ME!
Plastic Man: I swear I don't known nothing about it!
Batman = The truth serum, he isn't lying.
Batman pulls the explosive gel gun and injects the antidote in Plastic Man. His face reconstructs itself and his body too. The window breaks and an explosive enters the warehouse. Nightwing jumps from the Batmobile and enters the warehouse.
Nightwing: Batman!
Nightwing starts running and grabs both Batman and Plastic Man. The warehouse explodes.
CONTINUE...
Last edited by conradoaccorsi on Jun 28th, 2014, 8:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Imagine all the people
Thanks Dr. Arrow for sig and avatar
conradoaccorsi

Favourite Villain: Dr. Hurt/Ra's
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 12]: Life in Plastic

Postby Batwoman » Apr 25th, 2014, 11:34 pm

PLASTIC-MAN ! JESUS CHIRST , PLASTIC-MAN´S ARKHAMVERSE DEBUT ! Man , you have my eternal respects from now on ! Needless to say , outstanding as always !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Postby conradoaccorsi » Apr 26th, 2014, 12:30 am

RedRobin1999 wrote:PLASTIC-MAN ! JESUS CHIRST , PLASTIC-MAN´S ARKHAMVERSE DEBUT ! Man , you have my eternal respects from now on ! Needless to say , outstanding as always !

Thanks dude! Your comments make my day! ;) I'm pretending to introduce some new people in future chapters, one tip for you to find Easter Eggs, always search for the names that appear in my stories (for example: Wolfgang Winks = http://www.comicvine.com/woozy-winks/4005-13111/), because they usually mean something for my storyline (last chapter we had references to both woozy and plastic man).
Imagine all the people
Thanks Dr. Arrow for sig and avatar
conradoaccorsi

Favourite Villain: Dr. Hurt/Ra's
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby Batwoman » Apr 27th, 2014, 2:35 am

conradoaccorsi wrote:
RedRobin1999 wrote:PLASTIC-MAN ! JESUS CHIRST , PLASTIC-MAN´S ARKHAMVERSE DEBUT ! Man , you have my eternal respects from now on ! Needless to say , outstanding as always !

Thanks dude! Your comments make my day! ;) I'm pretending to introduce some new people in future chapters, one tip for you to find Easter Eggs, always search for the names that appear in my stories (for example: Wolfgang Winks = http://www.comicvine.com/woozy-winks/4005-13111/), because they usually mean something for my storyline (last chapter we had references to both woozy and plastic man).

Yeah , I notice the Easter Eggs most of the time , but for a guy who reads more Image and Vertigo titles than super-hero comics , some characters like Woozy are new to me . If reading an amazing story , I also learn more about comics ! What else can I ask for ?! :D
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Return to We Run Arkham