Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 17]: Rise of The Emperor Pt. 2

Write Arkhamverse's future. Read its history.

Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 17]: Rise of The Emperor Pt. 2

Postby conradoaccorsi » May 13th, 2014, 12:22 am

Previous chapters:

Penguin shakes his hands with the event's organizer, he is sorrounded by the guests.
Random Guest: Well done, Sir!
A microphone is put in his way.
Vicki Vale: Send a message for Gotham City News, Mr. Cobblepot.
Ogilvy takes the microphone from her hand and prepares to throw it away. Bruce holds his hand and presses him.
Ogilvy: Release my hand, you damn rich boy.
Bruce releases him and he drops the microphone, Bruce takes it and gives to Vicki.
Vicki: Thanks Bruce. That brute hurt me.
Bruce: You should be more careful on your breaking news job, some scum don't deserve the front page.
Vicki: Well due to recent events, what about an private "interview" ?
Bruce: Call Alfred, so that he can schedule the meeting.
Vicki: I wasn't taking about tha-
Bruce leaves her and tries to follow Penguin but the mass of people trying to talk to him, impede Bruce from getting to him.
Penguin: Ogilvy call Dorrance. Tell him the contract to end Wayne is cancelled, that would complicate things even more, and something we don't need more problems aside from Sharp. I'm felling amazing today, tell Dorrance and his men to back off, also call one of my secretaries and tell her to send them a good amount of money, despite their failure. After that, invite Wayne to come here, I want to take a close look at his sad face, now that I took his presumptuous smile out from him.
Ogilvy: Sir we might have a problem.
Penguin What are you talking about?
Ogilvy: The Ghost Dragons don't accept failures, once they take a job, they won't stop until it's over.
The wall is broken in several pieces, a ghost dragon holding a sword heads to Bruce Wayne. He swings his sword on Bruce but he dodges it.
Bruce = One more quarter of a second and Bruce Wayne would be dead.
Bruce dodges the sword again.
Bruce = I met one of these a little earlier but this one is faster, stronger and deadlier. He's not even a challenge for Batman but more than an enemy for Bruce Wayne, at least in public.
Bruce then jumps over a lady saving her from death.
Bruce: I need to stop this man before I get killed but I can't demonstrate that I know what I'm doing. And of course, survive until I figure it out.
While Bruce runs from the killer, Ogilvy and Penguin watch the scene.
Penguin: This is a disaster! This was my night and now it's ruined.
He puts his umbrella on Ogilvy's face.
Penguin: And it's your fault! I told you to cancel the assassination, you gonna lose your head! After Wayne loses his.
Ogilvy: Come on Boss, you're overreacting.
Penguin: Overreacting?
Ogilvy: This can still be your night, think this can be an...oppurtunity.
the assassin kicks a chair over Bruce, pushing him against the ground, he takes his sword and lifts it up prepared to stab him.
Bruce = I can push the curtain and blind him, then make him stumble, making it seem like it was an accident.
A shot can be heard in the room, the assassin falls on the ground before Wayne could do nothing. Cobblepot is behind him, blowing the smoke coming from his umbrella's.
Penguin: You're welcome.
Later, in the Batcave
The batcomputer is filled with news about Penguin, "Playboy businessman saved by cassinos mogul", "Penguin saves Bruce Wayne".
Robin: Can't believe it. Half second and you'd be dead Bruce.
Batman: Nowhere close Tim.
Robin: If I was there with you, Penguin would be in jail and I wouldn't let him become "Gotham's Favorite Son".
Batman: I ain't letting him stay too much time out of jail but I need to know who's the real person behind Arkham City. Tim, you need to you to discover what are those assassins, I found several of them over Gotham, they're trying to get a reputation.
Robin: Murder attempts, ninja swords, martial arts? It's the kind of criminal that I love.
Somewhere in Gotham's Chinatown
In a dark room, Mr. Dorrance is sitting on the ground, with several candles sorrounding him, a snake stand in his front. A woman in a hood brings him a golden chalice, she puts it on the ground, next to him. The doors open, a woman wearing a white feline mask, wearing a blue and red armor with two katanas on his back. The snake bit Dorrance's arm, he was unaffected.
Dorrance: Lynx? Is it you?
Lynx: Yes, master.
Dorrance: Can you see that you interrupted the ceremony?
Lynx: Sorry master, there are some bad news today. Our assassin failed, he couldn't kill Wayne, because of Cobblepot.
Dorrance: What?
Lynx: It's all over the news, Cobblepot saved Wayne. Cobblepot got what he wanted but the assassin tried to kill Wayne anyway, he had Wayne at his mercy but Cobblepot killed him.
Dorrance takes the snake out of his arm and kills it by exploding it's head with only one hand. He pours it's blood and venom on the chalice. He drinks it and gets up.
Dorrance: I declare war on Cobblepot, the Ghost Dragons will rise from the shadows and King Snake will dominate Gotham!
CONTINUE...
Last edited by conradoaccorsi on May 21st, 2014, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine all the people
Thanks Dr. Arrow for sig and avatar
conradoaccorsi

Favourite Villain: Dr. Hurt/Ra's
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 17]: Rise of The Emperor P

Postby Batwoman » May 14th, 2014, 2:34 am

Man , this is one helluva story you´re building here ! Can´t wait for part 3 !
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
Batwoman

Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Re: Batman: Ashes of Gotham [Part 17]: Rise of The Emperor P

Postby conradoaccorsi » May 14th, 2014, 6:25 pm

RedRobin1999 wrote:Man , this is one helluva story you´re building here ! Can´t wait for part 3 !

Thanks dude!
Imagine all the people
Thanks Dr. Arrow for sig and avatar
conradoaccorsi

Favourite Villain: Dr. Hurt/Ra's
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Return to We Run Arkham