The Batman #0

Write Arkhamverse's future. Read its history.

The Batman #0

Postby redhood1234 » Jul 2nd, 2015, 2:50 am

2 years have passed since the apparent death of Bruce Wayne and crime in Gotham hasn't slowed down a bit. As a matter of fact, it has gotten worse. Robin AKA Tim Drake and Red Hood AKA Jason Todd have been trying to take down the criminals of Gotham but haven't been able to do as well as Batman. James Gordon, the new mayor of Gotham, has just finished rebuilding a new Wayne Manor, as a memorial for the Batman, and is hosting a memorial service for the 2 year anniversary of Bruce's death

Mayor Gordon: Gathered friends and family, today we honor the 2 year anniversary of the death of Gotham's protector Bruce Wayne. Some of us feel like the Batman was a curse, others feel like he was our savior but I personally think that he was neither. He was just a man who wanted to help the good people of Gotham. He was no hero. Just a man who helped the innocent. Heh, now that I think about it he went through hell on earth. Rest in peace Bruce.

Just as he finished a familiar voice is heard. It belonged to Jason Todd. He jumps down from the ceiling and takes the microphone from Gordon

Red Hood: You really think he's dead don't you? HA! Pathetic. Bruce wouldn't just die like that. I've been hearing things about a new myth. The myth of Batman. I know what you're thinking, "What!? That's impossible!" Well it's not. Now come on out Bruce! No, ok then I'll force you!

Jason puts his gun on Gordon's head. Barbara and Tim walk up

Barbara: What the hell are you doing Jason!

Red Hood: Weeding out a old man!!

He prepares to fire

Bruce: Enough!

Red Hood: Finally.

To be continued
redhood1234

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the Red Hood

Re: The Batman #0

Postby gary2692 » Jul 3rd, 2015, 4:13 pm

Sorry, but the pacing is just awful! 'That's 3/4 of a whole story right there!

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Return to We Run Arkham