It's another incident in Arkham City. Whilst Batman was off fighting Penguin, some Joker goons have taken Political Prisoners, Medical Guards and GCPD Offcers as hostages.
On their way back to the Sionis Steel Mill, they fall into a trap set by the Riddler who tests all of the thugs and prisoners to a game.
The hostages have to try and kill all of the Joker goons, whilst the Joker goons have to kill all of the hostages or end up with nothing preventing this from happening. During day phases, everyone can contribute to discussion and vote to lynch (kill) one person per day that they think is mafia. During night phases, no one can talk except for people with night roles who will be given a private topic. The mafia will vote to kill one person per night.
Roles (12 in Total):
• 3-7 Political Prisoners (aka Townie): Political Prisoner has no night action and can only discuss and vote during the daytime.
• 1 Medical Guard (aka Doctor): Medical Guard can protect one person from being killed each night. They cannot choose to protect themselves though.
• 1 GCPD Officer (aka Cop): The GCPD Officer can spy on one person that he chooses each night. The GCPD Officer will be able to figure out if this person is mafia or town.
• 3 Joker Goons (aka Mafia Goon): Joker Goons can kill one person per night and decide with their fellow Joker Goons. They also can talk between each other privately.
1. No players may talk about the game outside of the game thread. Roles with private conversations will be given a private thread.
2. All votes must be in bold otherwise they will not count.
3. Posting during the night phase is not allowed.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
5. No quoting any PM’s or anything given outside of the thread.
If you would like to play just say below and your name will be added to the list.
1. Arkham Knight
8. <--- Minimum amount of players
12. <--- Maximum amount of players