Whats hapened to Arkham?

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Whats hapened to Arkham?

Postby Enigma » Feb 18th, 2012, 1:10 am

The henchman instantly recognized the men.

"Two-Face should be somewhere further on," The henchman said. "Or he could be in the Iceberg Lounge somewhere."
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby deadjunk » Feb 18th, 2012, 1:19 am

"That doesn't really narrow it down, but thanks" I said "Oh and you shouldn't be so loud, I could hear you from down the corridor and I'm pretty sure that if your boss heard you talking about that to Penguin he wouldn't be too happy."
I want to eat a pirate

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=25469
deadjunk

Favourite Villain: Two Face/Mr.Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Enigma » Feb 18th, 2012, 2:14 am

The guys guarding Penguin looked at each other nervously. The guy who had done the talking opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it.

The Penguin waited until he was sure the men were out of earshot before asking the guards what was up with the guys delivering something to Two-Face. They said that Two-Face was getting weapons ready for some kind of assault; probably on what was left of Joker's crew. The Penguin laughed to himself behind the glass. The Joker was gone and he has no complaints.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby JOKERREKER » Feb 18th, 2012, 8:13 am

The penguin thinks I am unaware of what is going on between him and 3 of my men. He is wrong. I can see him through the cctv, knowing his every smug move. He will suffer. Just when the coin says so. But first the arms dealer.

I shall never leave this site. NEVER
JOKERREKER

Favourite Villain: look at the name
Favourite Graphic Novel: Death in the family

Postby deadjunk » Feb 18th, 2012, 12:01 pm

I walked into the iceberg lounge and found Two-Face. "Here are your weapons," I have my men pass them onto his,
I want to eat a pirate

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=25469
deadjunk

Favourite Villain: Two Face/Mr.Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby The Scarred Side » Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:36 pm

The scarred side will be FireFly!

Fire! FIre! FIRe! FIRE!!

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:55 pm

I'm the firecracker. I operate in Metropilis,BludHaven and NewYork City. I sell drugs, guns, explosives, Assasins and food. I've helped many people get outa' well.... some difficult situations. I've gotta fly into Arkham to help Penguin outa' a situation.
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
arkham maniac 22

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Postby TheAardvark6 » Mar 11th, 2012, 7:24 pm

It all starts with me running from the cops. My name's Samuel Smyth, and I'm 21. How does a man get into such a mess so early in his life. Three days later, I'm running from worse. Why the hell, scratch that, how the hell did I manage to betray three major criminals at once? Now I'm being hunted for by Two face, Penguin AND Joker.
I narrowly avoid a patrol of thugs near the courthouse, and crawl under some metal fencing. I see a door that's so dark I could have missed it. It looks like the safest bet at the moment, so I go in. As I close the door, I look around. The place smells like blood and disinfectant. There are scalpels and teddy bears and... Is that a rubber duck in a bathtub? As I'm walking around, someone comes in behind me, closing the door behind them.
"Well well well..." A whispery voice says behind me. I turn around just as the bandaged man in the trenchcoat moves towards me with a scalpel.
"This won't hurt a bit..." He whispers in that strange, muffled voice. I scream in fear and back away.
"Hush..."

I woke up hours later. I was in an alleyway, and I was drenched in blood. Every bit of me hurt. my face was on fire. I tried to sum up the last few hours, but it was a bit fuzzy. I actually couldn't remember anything. Nothing at all. My whole life was gone, as if some artist had come up with an eraser and rubbed my mind blank. I put my hand to my face and it burned, but I didn't mind. I felt my face, every inch. it was wet, and when I breathed, it moved in synchronisation. I got up, and looked at my reflection in a piece of glass. I had no face. But I didn't mind. I had a whole new world to explore. A world full of colour. I looked around, and everything screamed at me for a second, then dulled down. I walked out of the alley, and found a man. He didn't notice me, but his breathing was too loud for me, raggedy, in, out, in, out. I took a piece of broken glass, and ripped him to bits. His blood mixed with mine on the floor. The streets where silent again. But I knew, that out there, all around, there where more people, irritating me, living. I was going to have to fix that. I took the man's knife, and cut his face off. Then, I walked away, into the shadows...

As I cut off my second victim's face in a makeshift hut, a name came to me. From now on, Batman won't be the only thing hiding in the shadows...
...FACELIFT will be too...
http://i.imgur.com/pMqkX.jpg
Batman is riding an elephant. This makes your argument invalid.
TheAardvark6

Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Previous

Return to We Are Arkham