Gordon

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Gordon

Postby Guest » Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:04 pm

[quote="Hammerhead"]"You thought you was going to live forever, didn't you!? But you were wrong!!" I fired my gun at Maultest's knees to stop him from escaping, "Now... what are we going to do with you? Oh I remember..." BANG! I fired a bullet into Maultest's skull, killing him. "I never did like you! Now the next time I'll see you will be in hel.." A sword then went through my heart, killing me right away. It was Gina, she returned and well... killed me again![/quote]

Guys you can't kill any charter but your own read the rules.

Postby ladyassassin » Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:17 pm

I smilied as maultest fell into the put. He rose from it very much alive and reborn...
" thank you "
I than rammed my blade through ras al ghul's heart, he screamed in pain.
" you... You were..."
" working for maultest all along. As soon as he heard of you betrayly, he ordered me to do what must be done and I did it. He knew this form the begging mr.ghul . He knew what would happen to each and everyone of us.. Now he true plan begins"
" yes... It does the villains will be united. And batman shall, BURN" he spoke quietly.
" hammerhead and nightwing785 you played your roles perfectly..., now after 300 years... The kraken will. Rise...."
ladyassassin

Postby Hammerhead » Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:23 pm

"What the hell is going on!" I shouted, "So... Me and Maultest have been brought back from the dead, Nightwing has his head cut off, LadyAssassin was a good guy all the time? Maultest's real plan was to bring all the villains together and then take down Batman!? And.. and.... well, this is some crazy shit!"
Hammerhead

Favourite Villain: Alden Tate
Favourite Graphic Novel: InFamous

Postby Nightwing785 » Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:33 pm

can you guys ressurect me
Here is a link to my forum http://dc-world.forumotion.com/
Nightwing785

Favourite Villain: Red hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Hush

Postby Hammerhead » Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:37 pm

I pushed Nightwing785's body into the pit, and then kicked his head into the pit too. "Nobody has ever had their head cut off, and been brought back to life by the pit. It only helps cuts and stuff like that, so we just need to hope that Nightwing785 will be okay." I said in a sad voice, he was the only friend I had. After a few seconds, he came out of the pit, back to his normal self again. "Run!" I shouted as the cave started to shake, it was falling apart, we ran, all of us got out, but Ra's was left inside the cave, never to be seen again. We went back to my flat, and sat down and watched tv. "Now, we need to make sure that none of us get killed, because if we die, we can't use the pit, do you understand?" I asked them.
Hammerhead

Favourite Villain: Alden Tate
Favourite Graphic Novel: InFamous

Postby Nightwing785 » Feb 24th, 2012, 12:16 am

Okay. When are we going to kill batman.
Here is a link to my forum http://dc-world.forumotion.com/
Nightwing785

Favourite Villain: Red hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Hush

Postby Maultest » Feb 24th, 2012, 1:29 am

" soon... My friends soon. "
I will start a new thread called "villains united" basically to get a few more mebers interested...
It will be up and running by about 9:00pm EST. Once than the plan will begin.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Previous

Return to We Are Arkham