Who will you side with in Arkham World?

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Who do you want to be the main antagonist of this thread? (Please do not vote for yourself)

Poll ended at Mar 2nd, 2012, 4:54 pm

The Joker
21%
The Penguin
4%
The Riddler
No votes
The Scarecrow
21%
Mr Freeze
No votes
Ra's al Ghul
8%
Man Bat
No votes
Killer Croc
No votes
The Mad Hatter
No votes
The Black Mask
8%
Hush
21%
Lex Luthor
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: Which Arkham Gang do you want to be apart of?

Postby Anonymous Person » Mar 2nd, 2012, 3:42 pm

"Get up Jervis. Looks like you're in quite a mess. Did the big bad bat leave you in that puddle of blood? Hmm. Well that's all about to change. If you want to see Alice again, if you want your book back, and if you don't want to lose your hat, you will tell me everything I want to know...and I mean everything. In return for your good behavior, I give back your precious little Alice...and you can have Batman's cowl, if fact, you can have his head."

[Opens cell door]

"I leave you to think about it shall I? Oh, and Jervis; breath a worth of this to the other Doctors and you will spend the rest of your pathetic, miserable life on a dissection table under my surgical knife. I'll be seeing you..."

[Exits cell]

[Checking watch] "Soon you will be free Langstrom, soon you will rule the night...but for now...I better take those pills...it's going to be a rough night."
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes.
Anonymous Person

Favourite Villain: Mr Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One

Postby Peel » Mar 2nd, 2012, 5:26 pm

The pitiful bat has lost me into the night...The fool. Soon he will be a dead fool. My new fear toxin is ready, Elliot is nearby with the goons and the insects are loose. But it is very dark. After my struggle with the batman, I was forced to run as the asylum guards started randomly shooting into the dark. I have found myself sneaking through the courtyard...But there is a strange siren. It's that fat fool Penguin, trying to recruit followers. He tries to drive fear into everyone...But the only way he does is by warning his thugs of how obese and pitiful a man can get. Though he has plenty of resources and thugs at his side...Perhaps I should ally with him...Just for a while to make sure The Bat won't get me. I need protection as I am just one man in this asylum, and I don't need to tell Penguin about him, if he does...I'll tell him to Hush.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby Enigma » Mar 2nd, 2012, 7:02 pm

My cell was about four metres by five metres. I sat in this cell pondering to myself. I knew Scarecrow's plan and it was painfully obvious that he had already escaped. The guards I could see along the corridor in front of me had left abruptly. The last thing one of had mentioned was a break-out on the south-west side.

Yes, aware the most dangerous man in all Arkham of your whereabouts.

Waiting for my prescribed six minutes I got to work, slipping a wire out of my sleeve.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby Anonymous Person » Mar 2nd, 2012, 7:12 pm

[Thinking whilst walking purposely down the Asylum's cell block] Next on my list is Freeze, at the old GCPD building. Jervis is useless without him. First the genes need to be isolated, then the change controlled; Freeze will know how, if I can persuade him. Perhaps I'll pay him a visit. Tonight. I have enough serum left in my office. And if that doesn't work, there's always his wife...
Anonymous Person

Postby 584129 » Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:59 pm

Word on the street is that there is a plot against Batman. I decided to look into it.First, i need info, so i decied to kill and grab their money to travel to Bludhaven to find his old partner and,mabye,find out the

SECRET IDENDITY OF BATMAN.
index.php

BEST. WEBSITE. EVER.

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman and Robin

Postby Enigma » Mar 3rd, 2012, 4:47 am

The door to the cell was simple to pick. Total time taken: around one and a half minutes. I was out of practice.

After quickly double checking the corridor for any guards, I walked down it at a face pace. Scarecrow's plan relied on certain of us at certain places at certain times. That's what I had overheard, anyway. It was an intricate puzzle, but solving intricate puzzles is what I do best.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby 584129 » Mar 3rd, 2012, 5:13 pm

But i decide to do a stealth mission in the new Asylum for info. I Then find a officer and take his cothes and head into the Asylum. i pass my old cell. I notice Rats all over the floor. i decide to look away and continue into the Aylum.

index.php

BEST. WEBSITE. EVER.

Postby Crane » Mar 3rd, 2012, 8:04 pm

Its good that they allowed me to stay in this bunker or else I would be screwed, so easy to pay off the corrupt polititions in Gotham - this city will never be at peace HAH but I have to get support I cant hide from Two-face anymore its time to leave, and get support huh rats all over the place ere
Made by Bane
Crane

Favourite Villain: ScarecrowTwoface
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKReturns

Postby Peel » Mar 4th, 2012, 12:29 pm

Penguin was easy to manipulate...Give him some money and a small portion of my fear gas and he gives me twenty five bodyguards in return...Idiot. These men though look at me as if they want me dead...They are however useful in my experiments. Three of them died half an hour ago due to overuse of the new fear gas...Their sacrifices have helped contribute to my research in how it can improve the fear gas. Time to make some more friends though, The Bat could easily annihilate all of these thugs. Freeze should be around somewhere...He is still with his wife in the north east of the asylum...Near the cooling towers. Good, time to see whether he will be excited to see me...or if his heart is still as cold as mine.
Peel

Postby 584129 » Mar 4th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Once i'm in, i find out this rumored plan. i guess i'm gping to need help within this situation.

my choses are either Enigma or team up with Dr. Jonathon Crane...
index.php

BEST. WEBSITE. EVER.

Postby Peel » Mar 7th, 2012, 8:48 am

The fool! Freeze is killing the arkham doctors and some of Penguin's thugs! He had a perfect chance to fix that wife of his and move on from this life but he hasn't...I doubt that Freeze will work with me now that I have given him and his wife a dose of my new fear gas. Although, it does mean that he is a threat now and if he is attacking Penguin, I can have him killed...Perfect, a whole gang pretty much at my fingertips...It's time to spark a war. I hear that Black Mask is somwhere free in the asylum, and so is Two Face...Perhaps I should hand in my remaining subjects from the penguin and have them killed by the other fools...And while all the chaos happens to distract the Bat...I can find him to decide the next course of action...
Peel

Postby Anonymous Person » Mar 7th, 2012, 6:02 pm

The raving lunatic, he almost took my head off with that ice gun of his. Well he's useless now. There's nothing in his research that can help me. I had hoped it wouldn't come to this. Much safer to leave it in the hands of an expert. But much less reliable it seems. I'm the expert now; and I'll isolate the genes myself. I'll film it, study it, dissect it. My science must be understood. I'll need a test subject; my own blood should suffice. I'll begin the experiment...and end what I started...tonight...
Anonymous Person

Postby Peel » Mar 10th, 2012, 12:12 pm

The wounds shall heal...Black Mask wasn't so prepared to see me or anyone else...He feels untouchable now that he has the russian twins and those death traps...I guess I'll have to visit Two Face instead for a war. But Black Mask seems more agressive than ever...It's as if something inside of him has snapped...again. Some of the thugs from Black Mask's gang are saying that Batman is growing closer, I can feel him trapping me in this asylum...But I need some more supplies; the east medical wing will have plenty but I know who lurks there...God knows why he keeps himself in there as he doesn't need any physical help...Oh look at the time, it is nearly tea time and I have to pay him a visit, those nurses the goons kidnapped will be useful if I give them to him, he will take the bait and run off...And then I will have to pay my old friend a visit...He will likely want me to do another step in the plan...He wants everything to be perfect...For the Bat to fly...
Peel

Previous

Return to We Are Arkham