Who will you side with in Arkham World?

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Who do you want to be the main antagonist of this thread? (Please do not vote for yourself)

Poll ended at Mar 2nd, 2012, 4:54 pm

The Joker
21%
The Penguin
4%
The Riddler
No votes
The Scarecrow
21%
Mr Freeze
No votes
Ra's al Ghul
8%
Man Bat
No votes
Killer Croc
No votes
The Mad Hatter
No votes
The Black Mask
8%
Hush
21%
Lex Luthor
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: Which Arkham Gang do you want to be apart of?

Postby 584129 » Feb 26th, 2012, 1:14 am

how much longer till we start
index.php

BEST. WEBSITE. EVER.

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman and Robin

Postby LiAm_SOLLO- » Feb 26th, 2012, 6:44 am

Can I be Deathstroke the Terminator?
Thankyou Maultest!
LiAm_SOLLO-

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke, KM
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Postby Peel » Feb 26th, 2012, 1:10 pm

@Liam Sollo, I'll add you to the list
@584129, wednesday-ish when all of the polls have ended and we have all decided on the plot, setting and characters.
@Arkham Maniac 22, If Joker Returns 29 will be around the site for a while and will have plenty of access to this, fine, he can be batman.

When the top poll on the page ends, the setting poll will end too and then I'll start off the story. The polls will probably be finished around wednesday so it isn't long now.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby KILLER CROC 3012 » Feb 27th, 2012, 6:07 am

HUSH! I hope it will be the main villain and final boss in the A3!
scarecrow its Dr.Stockma for TMNT.(surgical intervention after each encounter with Batman!)
KILLER CROC 3012

Favourite Villain: MR.FREEZE and CROC!
Favourite Graphic Novel: ALL GOOD

Postby Peel » Feb 28th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Alright, everything will end tomorrow, and the story shall begin. Keep on giving the votes, they are crucial in deciding where the story shall go. Once the poll ends, I'll gather all of the results and give a beginning to the story in both a narrator perspective, and then my characters-Scarecrow's-perspective, and then write who I want to continue the story.
Peel

Postby Enigma » Feb 29th, 2012, 4:39 am

I vote for Arkham Asylum. I'm kinda sick of Arkham City to be honest.
Enigma

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall vol. 1

Postby Hammerhead » Feb 29th, 2012, 11:47 am

My vote goes to All of Gotham, there's already too many Arkham City roleplaying topics, and I can't see how we could do a story on the old Arkham Asylum.
Hammerhead

Favourite Villain: Alden Tate
Favourite Graphic Novel: InFamous

Postby Anonymous Person » Feb 29th, 2012, 3:37 pm

for a yet to be explained reason, i think Wayne Tower should be blown up, though not immediately...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes.
Anonymous Person

Favourite Villain: Mr Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One

Postby Peel » Feb 29th, 2012, 5:01 pm

@Enigma, I shall add
@Hammerhead, I shall also add
@Anoymous person, whatever ideas you have, keep it with you. Let's start the story first, and then we'll see the direction I am going. I think what I will do is start the story, have people go on with it, and if there are loads of pms saying that they don't like some of the ideas, or previous posts, I'll disbunk them.

Time to start off this roleplay thread. I have the poll results, my group of talented role players and I have the idea for an introduction. I shall do the introduction from the narrator's perspective, and then the perspective of the story from my characters, The Scarecrow. And here-we-go:

Months had passed since the events at Arkham City. The Joker was dead, Quincy Sharp had dissapeared without a trace and there were many citizens scared of the rumours of the causes of Arkham City's massacre. A new arkham was built up four months after the closure of Arkham City; it is modern, effective in keeping the inmates from escaping and was popular with the people of Gotham. The crime in Gotham had significantly decreased, as the death of The Joker and the fall of The Penguin had caused a huge change in the criminals lives, they had to decide which gang to join and how to protect themselves from the law. And none of the supervillains dared to make a move or a plan for their own wishes, they knew that they were wanted in the new Arkham, no one cared whether they were insane or not, the people of Gotham were too scared and angry by the criminals at Arkham City. The political Prisioners returned to their normal lives, and were quick to make complaints and statements on their time at Arkham City.

It was all enough to cause the fear to drive the citizens into forcing a new Arkham to be built. No criminal made any risk to get caught, except for one villain who had been plotting his revenge against Gotham City months before the opening of Arkham City. He begun his plan, thousands of coackroaches and flies would roam through Gotham City with a newer and stronger form of fear gas coming from them. The Scarecrow was happy with this, as many people were injured and died, and it was again, up to The Batman to put a stop to this. He had foiled the Scarecrow's plan, caught him and was sending him to the asylum. But all seemed too strange, for The Scarecrow showed no anger or frustration in being caught, he was still happy with himself. The Scarecrow was now unconcious and being brought to Arkham Asylum, but he was secretly awake to plot even further on what to do:

The bugs have been killed...What remains of the people have been salvaged...and he is bringing me to to the asylum. But all has not been lost...There is so much more to do. The people of Gotham have tasted the fear, but The Batman has yet to taste it...And he would want me to make The Batman experience the deepest of his fears...so he can finish him off. But I am not a pawn...working for him just for money. The fear being carved into their hearts and new memories of pain shall be wedged into their minds...it will drive them all insane. Time to see my new cell...before it is destroyed...

Ok, that is the intro and my character's perspective of the story. I would like Joker Returns 29 to continue this story, I'll have to check with arkham maniac22 that Joker will be on the forums long enough to do Batman in this story. Hope you will all enjoy this. Feel free to write as much as you want for your character and if there are any plot angles you do not like, pm me with your reasonings, if there are enough on one matter then I will do some changes.
Peel

Postby robofreak » Feb 29th, 2012, 9:02 pm

easier hush or scarecrow or two face since they are getting badder (and the only ones rather than croc that are not really defeated and besides if i join up with scarecrow or hush doesnt that mean i will be working with both,if i choose croc i would be dead because of AA)
robofreak

Favourite Villain: red hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: arkham unhinged

Postby Peel » Feb 29th, 2012, 10:52 pm

robofreak wrote:easier hush or scarecrow or two face since they are getting badder (and the only ones rather than croc that are not really defeated and besides if i join up with scarecrow or hush doesnt that mean i will be working with both,if i choose croc i would be dead because of AA)

Please read the rules.

For those of you who want to join this roleplay thread, Please pm me instead of asking here :bane2:

The role play has started (See my earlier post) and I need Joker Returns to continue with the story. I'll have to ask ArkhamMainac 22 where he is on here.
Peel

Postby robofreak » Mar 1st, 2012, 3:06 am

I-am-the-Peel wrote:
robofreak wrote:easier hush or scarecrow or two face since they are getting badder (and the only ones rather than croc that are not really defeated and besides if i join up with scarecrow or hush doesnt that mean i will be working with both,if i choose croc i would be dead because of AA)

Please read the rules.

For those of you who want to join this roleplay thread, Please pm me instead of asking here :bane2:

The role play has started (See my earlier post) and I need Joker Returns to continue with the story. I'll have to ask ArkhamMainac 22 where he is on here.

really sorry about that :-? :oops:
robofreak

Favourite Villain: red hood
Favourite Graphic Novel: arkham unhinged

Postby joker returns 29 » Mar 1st, 2012, 7:35 pm

I was carryin Scarcrow to his cell until the lights went out and The carecrow was gone!
The Joker's on you, punk!
joker returns 29

Favourite Villain: joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: long halloween

Postby Dev Joker » Mar 1st, 2012, 10:34 pm

"Would you like some more tea Alice?" I asked the pretty little girl in my wonderland. "I see that you have an interest in the Chesire Cat. However I dont like that at all, why dont you remove it?" I walked towards Alice but she tried to break free of the chains that kept her seated.
"Jervis im not Alice, im Selina!" She yelled. I gave her an angry growl in response.
"Dont play games with me Alice! I cant believe that I even had to tie you to get you to sit down! Is my tea not good? I guess so, the Jabberwoky told me to add a secret ingridient in it! A special gas!"
" Who is this Jabberwoky?!" She screeched. I began to stomp my feet.
"SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!" I yelled. "Just drink your tea! But if you must know ill give you a little hint! Oh nevermind it would scare you half to death."
"Let her go." I looked up to see the Batman here to steal my beautiful Alice again.
"NOT YOU AGAIN!" I yelled pulling out my sword and shield from under the table. He landed in front of me with his cape dancing to the rythm of the wind. I attempted to stab him but he took my blade; kicking me and sending me landing on my beautiful table! It had broken in two and Alice was free. She left as The Batman coveted my face with his bloody fists...
Dev Joker

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Last Laugh

Postby Crane » Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:21 am

Tins full of beans and tuna were sprawled accros the underground bunker that Penguin lay in. Penguin was in hiding in a bunker he had been told about, with stored food but It was and still is not comfortable for him.
"Waiting here for days and for what ? Two-face is gonna get me sooner or later he killed every last one of those incompeten, fools I need a plan but what ? I need to make an alliance, a rat .....
Made by Bane
Crane

Favourite Villain: ScarecrowTwoface
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKReturns

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham