lives of arkham city

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

lives of arkham city

Postby killer Kroc » Mar 28th, 2012, 12:54 am

This topic is about arkham city what you did to get in, and just trying to survive
Okay, here are the rules
you can be anybody that's a villain in the arkhamverse or your own made up character. but who ever he/she is he has to be locked up in arkham city. introduce your character or say if your a villain that already exixts in the arkhamverse and ill add it to the topic.
deaths are allowed only if both players are okay with it
last minute get outs are allowed.
that's pretty much it, if you feel i have missed something or something needs to change or have any questions go ahead and ask, either on this topic or message me.

-- Mar 27th, 2012, 8:39 pm --

I'll start.
I would tell you my name but no one seems to remember it. they just know me as my allies: Vulcan,or recon.(both temporary)
My name changes the way i am feeling. if i am feeling brutal and have no mercy than i tell the criminals that i am Vulcan. and if i take pity on them then they know me has recon. i wont get into to much deetal about weapons or origin but there a couple of things you need to know. i ran away when i was young. no one knows who i am. i took venom at a young age so it bonded to my still growing body and DNA. So now i dont need too take it. My go to weapons are my 2 daggers: Argentum and Aurum,(Latin for silver and gold). I have not yet met batman but it is only a matter of time before do. and when i do, i am going to show him who the best vigilante is in town. Got into arkham city by a secret entrance, somebody found it, blocked it and now i am stuck in here for who knows how long

Scarecrow-Gary2692
Pinguin-
Joker-
Twoface-
Mr freeze
Zsasz-
ect...
Last edited by killer Kroc on Apr 12th, 2012, 9:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
killer Kroc

Favourite Villain: Joker/Riddler

Re: lives of arkham city

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Mar 28th, 2012, 6:12 pm

I'll play as a guy I made up called Blue Thunder.
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
arkham maniac 22

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Postby killer Kroc » Mar 28th, 2012, 9:34 pm

okay you can start now
note that anybody can join in when ever they want

I am at a bar when the news channel comes on and says something about a new person called arkham city.
a place of total chaos were criminals rome free?
sounds fun
killer Kroc

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Mar 28th, 2012, 9:39 pm

I was the first person to get put in it. I found my old house.
arkham maniac 22

Postby killer Kroc » Mar 29th, 2012, 11:51 am

well its official, arkham city has opened.
i get in using the docks i end up in the steel mill. Jokers teritory
before you can say holy shark repelent spray batman, I'm jumped by a group of thugs . Normally i would wip out my weapons and kill them all but i am undercover. one raises his crowbar and i realize i have no choice but to fight. my fists clench and I realize there might be to many of them to take on and my fears are confirmed when one of them pulls out a gun...
killer Kroc

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Apr 1st, 2012, 7:59 pm

I came out with a gun and explored the city. Anyone who caused trouble to me.......BAM!-Dead!
arkham maniac 22

Postby killer Kroc » Apr 1st, 2012, 8:59 pm

time seems to slow down as the thug puts his finger on the trigger...
But then i remember who i am, and these thugs are gonna pay.
however I am not in a good place to be boasting so i think up a strategy. Nothing comes to mind so i use an old one... a started laughing, a high, cold, evil, laugh worthy of the Joker
Last edited by killer Kroc on Apr 14th, 2012, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killer Kroc

Postby Knightwing 2599 » Apr 1st, 2012, 10:43 pm

I will play to. My name is the creeper. No one knows my past except me and I dont plan on telling it. I'm a vigilante and help or kill for the money. I got put into arkham city from robbing a bank. I now live on the rooftops, it's my home.
Your not safe here, no one is.
Batman-Arkham City
Knightwing 2599

Favourite Villain: Riddler

Postby killer Kroc » Apr 2nd, 2012, 1:43 am

It works, temporarily distracted I throw a punch at him with blinding speed and it connects, i watch as he flies backwords has if he only a ragdoll. Without wasting time time, I bolt and with agility to rival nightwings, I climb to the top of a building and jump of it on to a pipe line and run along I move fast knowing that there are probably snipers in the distance and I dont want to give them a clear shot. I dont know where to go but away from here from the Joker because I reckon he wont be to happy with me after what i did to his thugs. So i head to the next district. Amusement mile i see someone on the rooftops in the distance so I head towards him, maybe he knows of a safe warm place to sleep.
killer Kroc

Postby arkham maniac 22 » Apr 2nd, 2012, 1:52 am

I shoot everyone down!
arkham maniac 22

Postby Knightwing 2599 » Apr 2nd, 2012, 1:59 am

As I am running thru the rooftops I see snipers everywhere. Theryre all tiger guards and they are trying to find and hunt me down. I jump off the rooftop right when they notice I am there. I fall to my death, but at the last second I grab on to a light post and swing up on to a window on another building. They won't find me for a while. I'll make camp in this room for a day.
Batman-Arkham City
Knightwing 2599

Postby killer Kroc » Apr 2nd, 2012, 8:50 pm

i see some maniac shooting around every where, i don't think i want to approch him so I jump off the building and grab a windowsill and climb in thinking of spending the night but there is already someone in there...
killer Kroc

Postby Knightwing 2599 » Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:45 pm

When I get in the room there is only a few things. A broken coach, a refrigerator with nothing in it, and a big box that is covered with duct tape and is really heavy. When I am about to open the box I hear something outside and realize someone is staring at me. The man leaves all of the sudden in a flash and he's gone. I open the box and there is a M14 with no ammo. It has a red dot scope in the box also. I know where I need to get my ammo, the nearest place with guns. I need to sneak into two faces lair, wherever it is. I need to figure that out, there's usually snipers on rooftops, that's my first step.
Batman-Arkham City
Knightwing 2599

Postby killer Kroc » Apr 3rd, 2012, 1:14 am

wow that was awkward, well I cant stay there he didnt seem very friendly so I continue my search when i come across the old cassino, next to it there is a building with a pool and a few beds that are in little huts that are made out of scrap metal parts. It is getting late and no one seems to be around so I lay down on the closest bed, and think about my Fairly quiet first night. Maybe coming to arkham city wasn't the best idea. But then i remember the man with the crate, what was in there? Maybe i will look when i wake up the next day, but right now i am so tired i cant even remember why I was in here in the first place. Not just to fight crime something much bigger. I few words come to my head: conspiricy, Sharp, Tiger, Hugo... then I drifted off to sleep
killer Kroc

Postby Knightwing 2599 » Apr 4th, 2012, 11:43 pm

I wake up at 1 in the morning to the sound of a helicopter in the sky. I look out the window and see thugs on the rooftops. Nows my chance to attack, I bring the gun in case. I climb up my rooftop and see all of them. Two unarmed, one armed. I jump to the next building and go prone. I take one and throw him off the building and charge the next guy, throwing him to the other guy. They all fall and I take the gun. I realize he has my gun and take all his ammo, I won't need the other gun. As I walk across the buildings I see no one at all, it's strange. But all of the sudden I hear a gunshot coming from a alleyway. It's a thug with an innocent bystander, must be a doctor. He's crying, I don't know what to do, save him or leave for now for not any trouble?
Batman-Arkham City
Knightwing 2599

Next

Return to We Are Arkham