lives of arkham city

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: lives of arkham city

Postby A1Nutboy » Apr 30th, 2012, 10:03 pm

Back on topic buds. (I have a feeling somebody thinks I'm a crazy a-hole.)
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby killer Kroc » May 1st, 2012, 12:21 pm

Spoiler: show
we might not even get to that point where Joker dies. I was just letting you know in case we do get to that point.I know about the death rules and I should have included that if you pick a character that dies in the game then they might have to die in hear as well. If Joker does end up dying then you can be a different character. Back to the topic
killer Kroc

Favourite Villain: Joker/Riddler

Postby A1Nutboy » May 2nd, 2012, 1:42 am

The Joker called up his top goon (whoever Arkham maniac 22 is playing) and told him.

"Bring me Jet for my so precious oubilette. Now my dear sweet man."
A1Nutboy

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 4th, 2012, 7:29 pm

"Who the hell is Jet?"
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
arkham maniac 22

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Postby A1Nutboy » May 4th, 2012, 8:14 pm

"She's my daughter and my sister... please find her." The Joker explained. "I ... I love her so much."
A1Nutboy

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 4th, 2012, 8:16 pm

"That makes no sence. Where is she anyway?"
arkham maniac 22

Postby A1Nutboy » May 4th, 2012, 8:21 pm

"I did it with mommy.. and we had a sweet.. sweet liitle angel.. and she is having an affair on me with the Red Hood my dear! Find them and tickle them. . Hehehehehehe.. ooh. Something funny I remembered. Well just do it my man and you shall be rewarded."
A1Nutboy

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 4th, 2012, 8:22 pm

"I can't find her without a descrption!"
arkham maniac 22

Postby A1Nutboy » May 4th, 2012, 8:38 pm

"Okay.. she's cute, with a pimp.. with a bit of a motorcycle fetish, a cape, he's kinda of a fairy, he cramps my style y'know? He wears all red, et cetera et cetera, she's cute, a cute girl that looks cute, and hangs with that freak named Creeper. "

The Joker started coughing, as Harley held his back. He giggled, and continued carving a thug's tongue on a wall with a knife as he sat down staring at a map.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 4th, 2012, 8:42 pm

"Ok,Boss! Shall I make her smile or do you want her?"
arkham maniac 22

Postby A1Nutboy » May 4th, 2012, 8:50 pm

"She's mine, I like the sound of when they cry. I love people when they cry, I only love them when they cry, oh yessssssss. It's when you see the truth. So sweet. So delicious. Sweet, beautiful, lovely darling!"

Joker hung up, and had Harley tie his tie, and kissed her.

"Come my beautiful anchovy."

He took her hand and they walked into his master chamber where his throne sat. He looked at Mister Hammer and then he capered around him snickering.

"Opal, diamond, sapphire, jade! Oooh I smell Gary's lemonade, oh hoo hah hoo hoo haho ha!" He slapped Hammer on the butt and walked up some stairs with Harley (who had grabbed his collar angrily) that retracted into the wall as they walked. She slapped him and sat on his lap and pouted in his bored looking face.

"EVERYONE! MEN SHOW ME YOUR NAKED BODIES!"

"Shut the POW up bitch." Harley said.

"No m'dear you shut the POW up." He grinned at her.

"Asshole. I love you." She kissed him.

"Awww look we really do love each other... so cute." He said as he tried to strangle her with no success. She pressed him against the chair and kissed his eyes, and then made out with him.

"Somebody save me from the cooties." Joker said.
A1Nutboy

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 4th, 2012, 8:53 pm

I set out withouttellng my freinds about the mision. I had no idea who I was looking for but it should be easy because ther are only so many wome in this rotten facilaty.
arkham maniac 22

Postby A1Nutboy » May 4th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Joker had a tall glass of milkshake as he sat with Harley on his lap staring into his face. She just stared deep into his eyes. He hadn't the slightest idea why either. Women. Always wanting him. He pulled out a handpuppet of Condiment King and waved his hand around in her face until she grabbed his arm tightly. She stared deep into his soul, pleading with her beautiful eyes, for his life? Him to be attracted to her? He didn't know. He didn't really care. Joker bit her nose. She raised an eyebrow and widened her eyes. He saw a goon walk by.

"HEY my man! Sweet man, bring me a laptop. I have to troll 4chan now boys!" He said, because he was bored and tasty. And smelled like lemons. And tasty.

He tried to stand up but Harley held him down.

"No, baby mistah J ya sick sit down in ya seat puddin, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? I have to see what comes up."

"Nothing will come up Harley. I'm bored." Joker said frowning at her. "I'm tired. I shalt take thy rest now, Harl.. goodnight." He tried to get up and she sat him back down. "SSSSSSSSSSSLEEPY MUSTAH J!!!!? SLEEPY! You no get sleepy with Harley mistah J."

Later he had escaped and was trying to sleep in his suit when she jumped into the room jumped on the table and handstood on a chair that rolled across the room on wheels and started bouncing up and down on the bed.

"WHEEEEEEEHEHEH HEH HAHAHHAHA HA!" She bounced on him and then sat on him.

"You're going to kill me sweetie." He said quietly. He had to escape. He had to. Part of him wanted to stay and be bothered by-- no wait that's not true.

"I'M GOONAAAAA WATCH TEELLLA TUBBIES NOW HAHA!" She turned on Tellietubbies, got a glass of milk, and snuggled with him, wearing a brassiere and panties and under the covers. "WOOOOOOOOOO!" She punched the air and splattered milk everywhere all over the bed. She started laughing, turned towards him and spit milk in his face by accident, and then forced her mouth on his.

"Please Harley. I am ill, really."

"SO YOU Doan' wuv me? WAAAHH!" She started crying.

"OF course I lov-" He said getting interrupted as she punched him in the chest saying, "I HATE YOU!"
A1Nutboy

Postby LaughingFishes » May 5th, 2012, 8:28 pm

We followed Red back to his little hideout. It was a nice place. Sweet. Several rooms laid out, one was a smallish kitchen, a sort of living area -a big couch lay in the middle. A door was locked with key and code, I'm presuming that had his gadgets and what not. His bedroom was fancy too, but I only managed to peek in before he told me to come out. Quite right to. A bed like that needed bouncing on.

He set us out a sleeping area , told us to settle in, get food, and disappeared off into the secret room. I sat down and laughed "What's up with that guy" I turned to Tyson and pointed behind me. He was quite mute. "You alright big guy!" I made a jest towards him. I smiled and moved towards him, "Wanna hug?"
LaughingFishes

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Mad Love

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 5th, 2012, 8:40 pm

I walked around Arkham City holdingmy gun looking for a woman named Jet. Why did Joker want her anyway? He always had a crazy mind in anyways. The search went on for ages. One grl in a fecking City! Ivy and Harley didn't cont in my mind. How does Joker think i'll find her anyway? Maybe he was just messing. For goodness sake! I set up camp in a small apartment I found. I staed there over night.
arkham maniac 22

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham