lives of arkham city

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: lives of arkham city

Postby A1Nutboy » May 5th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Harley spit on Joker as he tried to walk away. "You good fer nothin dog you ain't got nothin you nothin wivout mee yo bitch I whoop yo puddin y'get back in there and watch tv wiv me like normal happy couple yo du--"

He turned around frowning at her. "Harley calm down."

She pointed in his face, and flipped him off and then punched him.

"Y'just usin me huh!? YEAH!?"

"What in the world would be the purpose of that, seriously?"

"Errrrrrrr...." She paused for a minute, picking her nose. "Oh. I'm making my thinking face, teeheheheh! But in POW why you leave me, y' not attracted to me or somethin ya dumb gay lil bit--"

"Harley. I was thirsty."

"POW. Mr. J I wuv you!" She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. A goon walked somewhere around them and she pulled a gun off a desk and shot him in the head. Joker walked off and got a drink, and they resumed watching the show, her bouncing around the room and the bed and giggling happily.
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby LaughingFishes » May 7th, 2012, 2:40 am

I forced a hug on Tyson and then went to relax. It must have been half an hour or so before I took my leave.
I told them I had a visit a friend for a while. I lied.
The truth was I had been inspired! If I wanted to survive in this city I needed to be more than what I already am. Become a hero with a mask! Unable of identification. Not just some pathetic woman, in a dirt-bag city. I would become Jet, but the persona of her. Sure I had adopted it when taking out Two-face but never so far as to costume myself.
And where could I find a man to tailor my needs? Why hatter of course! But I was a blond haired, blue eyed girl and he was a crazy mad man who's in-love with Alice. I kinda fitted his ideals.
I covered my face in dirt, ripped up rags of material and slung it round me and covered my hair. He wasn't going to call me Alice that was for sure.

His shop was in the Bowery, nice place with neon lights. Obvious that he worked their due to the giant glowing hat. I knocked on the door. No answer. So I just let myself in.

In his shop it was piled with hats covered in dust. He hadn't worked in ages. I didn't announce myself instead I went for a look around. In the back room I heard mutterings "Alice...yes yes! She will come...Batman should join us...I have a fitting device for him...yes, yes...my little tea party indeed."
I approached the small man, long in hair short in size and scribbling on paper then simply discarding in a flurry. I cleared my throat. He looked up "Alice?" he chirped.
"No I'm afraid not" I tried to make my voice gruff and slightly hoarse. "I was wondering if you can help me" I walked closer "I need a costume. A superhero costume."
He stood up musing at me. "Don't know why you'd want to be one of them" he wrinkled his nose in disgust "Not for me...a friend..." I wiped my forehead.
"I see. Well I'll need measurements for your friend, and of course...money."
"I am the same built as her" I huffed "And all in good time with the money!" I had some money on me. Stuff that I had scavenged. Just enough to keep Hatter happy. I showed him the cash and gave him it.
"Call it a deposit" I grinned. He worked straight away on measuring me. I caught him stealing lustful glances towards me when I removed the heavy layers of my clothing and I had to remind him several times that I wasn't Alice.
A few hours went by and he was a completion. For a hat maker he was amazing at needle work and I had never seen anyone work so fast. He had used materials that he had and some of the cloth that I was wearing to sow together something quite fitting. I tried it on there and then.
"Oh Alice!" he clutched both hands to his chest "you're stunning!"
"Hatter I'm not Alice."
"But of course you are Alice!" he grinned at me moving closer, I noticed he'd picked up a knife. "Come to me Alice..."
"No!" I struck out at him before he even had the chance sending him flying backwards. I set off for the door sprinting. "Get Alice! Get Alice!" There was suddenly movement around me and what I had mistaken for manikins were actually thugs off the street, wearing Hatter's mind control hats. "You can get lost Jervis" I cried kicking out at one of the thugs. One lunged at me but I dodged and uppercut him in the stomach. I struck another in the face. Agh my goddamn shoulder. The pain wasn't even worth noticing now. I knew what Jervis did to his 'Alice's'. I left over one of the thugs, and pounded him into another. I had an exit now. I ran straight through it and burst through the door not looking back. I heard Hatter's wails calling from behind.
Well I wasn't going back there.

When I reached red hood's place I burst in like an explosion. "Hey guys you wont believe what's just happened!"
Spoiler: show
Costume:Image
LaughingFishes

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Mad Love

Postby killer Kroc » May 7th, 2012, 12:15 pm

"Hi, Wait, where did you get that costume and why?"She told me her story.
"Do you like it?" She asked spinning to show me all of it.
"yeah" I said."If you want to be a hero you'll need some training.
Cool drawing, I was wondering Jet looked like. I might post a drawing of my character but I'm not that good. The outfit that my guy has on right now looks like this(the Guy in the middle, Hawkeye)Image BTW my guy isn't that big. He is about as big as Hawkeye in that image. He is more agile than strong
Last edited by killer Kroc on May 7th, 2012, 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
killer Kroc

Favourite Villain: Joker/Riddler

Postby arkham maniac 22 » May 7th, 2012, 12:25 pm

I woke up inwhat seemed to be the morning of Arkham City. You couldn't tell around here. I set an old matress that I found on fire to keep warm. I loaded my gun and left the fire. Stupid thing to do but I had something else to do. Find Jet.
"Now madness takes you forever" - Scarecrow
arkham maniac 22

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Haloween

Postby Anonymous Person » May 7th, 2012, 12:59 pm

I left the privacy of my room to investigate the loud excited shouts of Jet. My questions were soon answered. Jet it had gone to the mad hatter for a new outfit. But that's wasn't what worried me. Had she been seen coming back here? Was she followed? No need to worry the others. I returned to my room momentarily, activating security perimeters and deterrents. I also collected two spare tasers from my arsenal. The less lives lost the better. I returned to the others and threw the weapons to them.
"It's a custom built model I designed. Unlike the usual tasers which use wires connected from the round to the model to transit an electrical charge, these fire detached charged coils. Change the charge with the switches under the barrel. 1's your lowest, 3's your highest. Each magazine holds twenty coils. Here's two to get you started."
They looked at me, not sure what to say. I reached into my belt and threw them some old mobiles, not nearly as fancy as mine, but they'd do.
"A temporary communications solution for when one of you decides to run off again."
Then I turned to the door, "Get some rest, I'll be back soon." Without waiting for a response, I stalked off out of the cellar and into the night...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes.
Anonymous Person

Favourite Villain: Mr Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One

Postby A1Nutboy » May 7th, 2012, 1:19 pm

The Joker was standing over a table loading a couple uzis, as Harley watched him curled up in a chair. He gave them to her and told her to be careful as she went on another expedition with 30 soldiers to take on Dent as usual. She touched his arm, he felt something funny. She walked into a courtyard past a couple eating falafel and trying to figure out Mickey Mouse vs. Silver Surfer. She punched one in the face knocking him down, and picked up the other greaseball with her left hand.

"Tell your buddies we haf ta go do somethin to protect Mr. J's crib, bro." She released him and kicked him in the gut.

Meanwhile the Joker sat down, bored, hand resting on his chin. He despised the time without her because he really had less of a capacity for violence being so frail, and also didn't have anyone to talk to that was worthy. He sat there some more. A goon walked in the room. Joker came out of nowhere behind him and strangled him from behind, forcing a mask on the goon's face. The goon tried to struggle, but his mouth, his face, the saliva started to acidify, his throat burned, pain shot through, he couldn't-- he started feeling happy. Why? The pain it-- he couldn't stand. So funny everything was wonderful his legs couldn't move, his face gone, his eyes, he tried to talk but all that came was

ah ahha ahaa ahaha haah haha hahaahahahah

He lay dead on the floor, blindly staring. The Joker frowned down at him.

"Not that delicious, what a dick. Didn't put up much of a struggle, oh well. Boring."

Later Harley came back, kicked open the door, grabbed a bottle of alcohol and started guzzling it, pouring it all over her face, and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey Mistah J I killed all Harv's boys, and my own boys too, cool huh, soon as they got in the warehouse I detonated the bombs? Proud a me!?"

"Sure thing sweetie."

"You better be. I'll kill you in your sleep if you're not, pudding. Hoho. I'll kill you if I find out you did something wrong ta me. You're mine puddin, and only mine." She said. She kissed him.
A1Nutboy

Postby LaughingFishes » May 7th, 2012, 10:43 pm

I took Red's advice and decided to rest. A lot had happened and possibly through lack of sleep I had become delirious. I changed out of my costume and lay down on the bed. Within minutes I'd fallen asleep.

A Dream,
I was stood in a large white room. Completely empty. Nothing there. I walked around pressing my hands to the walls looking for an exit. "There is no escape child." I turned to see Hugo Strange in the middle of the room a syringe in his left hand whilst his right was folded across his chest. "Your past will be revealed."
I raised my fists to him, moved closer. In my head I wanted to back off, ask questions but my body took control. Moving closer and closer I got ready to fight.
In the next instant someone had grabbed my arm. I turned sharply. It was Mr Freeze and he had cut into my arm with a cleaver. Blood gushed from the wound and Hugo howled laughter "look at it, you really are strange!?"
The blood flowed like a river, filling the entire room. I couldn't breath. Everything became blurry, shapes merged together and the sound of hysterical laughter echoed around me. It was the sound of Joker.
Then blackness followed with an eerie silence and I was once again in a dreamless sleep.
LaughingFishes

Postby A1Nutboy » May 8th, 2012, 5:29 am

"Some of them... want to use you, some of them want to get used by you, some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused by you. Mine.. all mine, Mr. J... I'll never, ever let you leave me Jack, no never. You're all mine now. My baby. No.. more little infidelities.. no more wife.. no baby. All mine. Now you're all mine to love, to rage at, to hold my hands around your neck, on the day you die... and take you in me. Batman, doesn't get you. And if he hurts you... I'll wring his neck. I try to hold it back." Harley said to herself she as stroked the resting Joker's head. She was pregnant. Him being so frail, had easily been handled by her.

Joker got up the next day, coughing as usual, bored. He looked around. Frowned. He saw Harley.

"Ah such a girl. So naive." He patted her head paternally. He got up. He couldn't breath. Coul- ah he fell on the floor, couldn't stand, co--

He woke up again letter in a chair hooked up to an Iv. Harley was staring into his face with her huge round eyes.

"Wuv you." She kissed him. "Don't hurt yourself, puddin. Make me proud, be a good boy." She stepped away, and curtsied. She walked off to take a shower. He turned the chair around, reached for a gun off the desk, and shot out the window killing some person out there. He put it back down and turned around and sighed.
A1Nutboy

Postby LaughingFishes » May 8th, 2012, 4:38 pm

I woke up.
My eyes were puffy and my head ached. My dream faded away now and soon enough I had forgotten what had happened.
I made myself a coffee in the kitchen. It was neat how he'd managed to produce electricity from an old generator and spare parts. I sat on the floor, my back pressed against one of the walls and supped around the rim of the mug. Tyson had been awake way before me. He looked tired too. Not in the same way I was tired, but just sick of living in Arkham City.
We had barely exchanged any words. I think he could tell that I wasn't in the mood for talking. I hadn't seen hoodie since he left us a while back. How long had I been asleep?

After I finished my coffee, I washed the mug and sat down on the sofa. Tyson sat down to. I wanted to ask him something, but the words wouldn't escape my mouth. I took a breath.
"I need to do something" I looked at him "no I don't need to. I want to..." What would his answer be?
"What, what is it?" he looked puzzled.
"I want to go see Mr Freeze" a lump rose in my throat.
"Why? He's psycho."
I ignore his comment and continued in saying "Will you come with me?" This was one man I didn't want to face alone.
LaughingFishes

Postby A1Nutboy » May 8th, 2012, 4:58 pm

A little later Joker phoned his goon from his eternal chair of rest.

"Stay low for now. Heard from informant she's visiting Freeze."

He hung up. Harley came in the room, and posed in the doorway hands on hips with a baseball bat.

"Heyyy.... how zat goin?" She asked.

"Nowhere."

"Ohhhhkay." She walked closer to him and kissed him on the cheek and giggled.

"Alright. Get me up."

"Nah, I wanna playyyy... pleeeeeeeeeasees!? PLEASES!?" She pouted.

"No, I have business. Get me up." He waved her to do so.

She stood staring at him, eyes popping in fury. "YOU DO AS I SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH." She kicked him over, and smashed through the window breaking glass everywhere. She cut her hand. She kicked him in the chest, and lifted him up by his collar as he stared bored into her face.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bitch. How you like it ya got blood on me I coo die now huh? HUH!? THAT WHAT YU WANT MEBBE YOU TALKIN TO MEBBE YOU TALKIN!" She screamed at him. Then she looked at him, trying to look as adorable as possible, "I.... I I'm sorry... Mistah J. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.. I doan' wanna hurt you... I'm worrried... B-Man might. Don't be mad at meee... I'm I gonna kill myself now, don't worry I never bother you again." She pulled the gun off the counter and held it to her head. He took it out of her hand and put it back down.

"Darling. Really now, oh please, we play later. But business.. always." He said as she helped him walk down the some stairs a few minutes later. He ordered his goons to kill Penguin, and then they came back, she raged at him, kicked him, punched him, and forced herself on him.

Later he was sitting there, wondering why his lipstick wasn't the right color. He looked in a mirror and tried out different colors. She was laying on a bed, watching him. Quietly.
A1Nutboy

Postby LaughingFishes » May 21st, 2012, 10:00 pm

How come posting has ceased? :-(
LaughingFishes

Postby killer Kroc » May 23rd, 2012, 12:17 am

idk I guess the story got to random and other topic's started popping up. I might relaunch this topic so new people can join in with the story following the event's of Harley Quinns revenge, in honor of the dlc but i'm not sure yet
killer Kroc

Favourite Villain: Joker/Riddler

Postby Knightwing 2599 » Aug 6th, 2012, 12:58 am

I woke up from a long sleep. As I woke up I realized I wasn't with my friends, I had to find them. I was strapped to a chair in some weird room with saws and knifes and weird doctor tools. I heard all of the sudden a mans voice saying, "well, we'll you've been out for a while, a few weeks. I tried to losses the rope, but he tied it tight. He said,"well, before I use you for the surgery, I might examine your face. He came up to me and started touching my face, so I spit in his. He backed away and screamed at me pulling out a knife. I got so mad I broke the rope and punched his face knocking him out and falling to the ground. I took it my chance and sprinted out the door, leaving the building and, ho
Efully finding my family.

-- Aug 6th, 2012, 1:12 am --

An hour later I heard people, I looked at some hangout out and found jet and Tyson talking about mr.freeze. I said hey, you're not forgetting me, are you. They got the cr*p scared out of.It turns out they missed me a lot. I looked at jets costume and it was a pretty good one. But I preferred my grey mask and hood. I missed them a lot. I told them what happened to me and how I got out of that creepy guys place. They didnt know who he was thought, but I was just glad to see them. They had another guy to. Jet called him red, pretty good nickname. He was pretty nice and we all teamed up going to get and talk to mr.freeze. As heros.
Your not safe here, no one is.
Batman-Arkham City
Knightwing 2599

Favourite Villain: Riddler

Postby gary2692 » Aug 20th, 2012, 8:02 pm

The Scarecrow appears! out of nowhere. Whoever is in this scene, they yell!

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Knightwing 2599 » Nov 10th, 2012, 11:56 pm

I said, so what's next? Tyson said that we should prepare our strategy for a couple of weeks. We've been through a lot so we should train to be prepared. It sounded like a good idea so we all agreed. For the next week we scaled the rooftops, did hand to hand combat with the arkham thugs. But for me, I practiced my stealth a little bit more and it turns out hat I improved a lot. But we weren't ready yet. We still weren't ready. We needed to train even more.
Your not safe here, no one is.
Batman-Arkham City
Knightwing 2599

Favourite Villain: Riddler

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham