Gotham City Saviors

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Gotham City Saviors

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:17 am

Spoiler: show
Alright, we'll say Slade was Jason's partner, and Jason has been occupied with Nightwing during Batman's fight with Slade..
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:24 am

A1Nutboy wrote:
Alright, we'll say Slade was Jason's partner, and Jason has been occupied with Nightwing during Batman's fight with Slade..

That could work

The two robins fought. ''I'm the real robin, your just the circus boy.'' Nightwing's anger started to turn on. Nightwing grabbed his escrima sticks and lunged it at Jason. Jason fell to the ground and moaned in pain.
Jason weakly stood up, then he drew out his duel pistols. He started shooting like a mad person. Nightwing used the wall for cover, but unfortunately a bullet hit him in the shoulder. Richard touched his shoulder, his hands were red with blood. .
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:28 am

Batman checked Slade's body, there was a paper stuffed in a chest pocket of the black padded SWAT armor he wore.

'A soldier always finishes his job.' It read. Had he? He had lost his left lone eye to the Joker and right hand to Batman and then stabbed himself due to dishonor if he ever lost, though he had beaten them. Jason was left to continue it. Batman couldn't help Grayson, he couldn't stand.

He crawled away, weakening by the minute, and the door he was trying to reach, the frosted glass door seemed to be thousands of feet away. He used his arms to pull himself closer. And closer.

He pushed through.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:37 am

Jason took out a dagger, he he threw it at Nightwing. Richard dodged it. Richard threw several punches at Jason, but Jason dodged them. Richard grabbed a boomerang and threw it at Jason. It hit Jason in the head, which caused his bat-helmet to fall off. Jason stood up. Everything was blurry. Jason threw a grenade at Nightwing. Nightwing evaded the grenade. Suddenly a batarang that came out of nowhere, hit Jason in the head. Damian threw it.....

''Damian! I told you to stay in Gotham, this is too dangerous!''
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:43 am

"Son." Batman said, hearing the boy's name. Damian was here. He could finish this.

He was in the room where Slade had ambushed him, killed Penguin with the window drop, and flung the machete at the Joker.

She was just sitting there on the floor next to the desk, softly giggling, the machete impaled in her stomach.

Neither of them had much time, but he moved closer to her.

"Joker. It will be alright."

"I like that....." The Joker whispered, watching him.

There was more gunfire outside the room. He wondered how Tim was, and if Raven was alright out there.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:52 am

Damian rolled his eyes. Nightwing just went with it. ''Fine, you attack from behind. I'll attack from front.''
Damian nodded. Jason's face was already covered in blood. Nightwing jumped in the air and kicked Jason in the head. And Damian hit Jason in the shoulder with his staff. Todd was injured so badly that he was at near death. Jason had enough of this.

He charged at Nightwing, which threw them off the building.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:00 am

The derelict building they were in lay in a slum. It had been Penguin's weekend hideout, now it was a battleground. Homeless had been cleaned out by thugs. The thugs had been cleaned out by Batman. The office light was not even functioning anymore; the room had taken to gloom.

He waited for the fight to end. For a while since Trigon's death it had been close to this. Every once in a while Slade had taken potshots at him, and he would have to escape. And Batman's name itself had been tarnished by Jason and Batman's time spent as Manbat. The relocation to Bludhaven would only be temporary, he had told himself. But it had lasted for months. Still, he could take something from it. It had been good repairing his fractured friendship with Grayson.

Besides, he had known Penguin would flee here, just not where, and it had been a constant search. But the old books were closed. Penguin dead, Slade dead. He waited for the fight, to end. For help.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:08 am

Jason started choking Nightwing in mid-air. To prevent himself from dying, Richard hit Jason in the stomach with his knees. Jason let go of his grip. Richard grappled to a gargoyle. Jason was free falling, and Richard couldn't do anything. Jason tried using his cape for gliding. It wasn't the best cape for gliding, but it prevented him from dying. Jason landed on a truck, but survived. He stood on the truck as it drove away. Nightwing stood on the gargoyle with blood stains and scratches all over his body. Luckily Richard had set a tracking device on Jason.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:12 am

Jason. Why? Why did it have to be this way?

Dying wasn't the hardest thing. It wa--

"Come on. Hey! Look at me. Keep up." The Joker said, frowning at him, interrupting his thoughts.

Gunfire had ceased, it seemed.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:20 am

Nightwing stood on the gargoyle. He looked at his GPS. He waited for Jason to stop at one spot, so he could find his location. Damian walked up to Nightwing. ''Stay out of this Damian, I told you before, it's too dangerous.'' ''Yea right, I could I have easily whipped his ass.'' Nightwing ignored Damian and looked at his GPS again.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:26 am

"You know, being left in a small room to die.. with my bestest friend, is everything I could hope for." The Joker said, patting him on the face with a gloved hand, "In fact, everybody got something today. Even Penguin got a good travel agent."

Batman looked towards the broken window.

"Penguin is dead."

"You don't say?"
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:34 am

Jason finally stopped at one location. He was in Gotham. ''Well Damian, we're going back to Gotham.''
Gotham wasn't too far away from Bludhaven, so they could reach their destination in about 3 hours.
Nightwing leaped off the building and preformed a flip, followed by Damian.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:41 am

Eventually Bruce woke up at Wayne Manor. It was daytime. He couldn't feel his leg, so he looked under the covers at it. Bandages, a cast. Bandages on his chest. He sighed, and lay there, staring at the ceiling. The sun was shining through. He didn't want to lay here like this......

The room was a nice one though. Quiet. A comforting bed. No Slade.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:48 am

Richard and Damian made it to Gotham. The sun was starting to rise up. They both made their way to Wayne Manor.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 1:52 am

Bruce Wayne just sat up in bed, worrying about how this is going to work. He can't let himself go like this. The world needs Batman.

"Damn it. Alfred... where's my breakfast.." He said to himself.

Alfred, the important, dignified, still in shape ex RAF, ex secret service agent, now butler, practically lived in Wayne Manor more than Bruce did, he felt like. The prestigious place belonged more to the legacy, Bruce argued, and to Alfred. Alfred said it was Bruce's home, and he should understand that. He wondered where Alfred was... recently he had been dating Vicky Vale.
A1Nutboy

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham