Gotham City Saviors

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Gotham City Saviors

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:03 am

Wayne opened the door. Nightwing and Damian both entered. ''So what happened with the fight with Jason?'' ''Well, we didn't capture him. But I have his location.'' Wayne nodded. They talked about it as they entered the Batcave. Suddenly Alfred came running to them. ''Sorry I'm late sir.''

''It's no problem Alfred'' Bruce replied as he sat on the chair in front of the Bat-Computer.
Nightwing connected his GPS in the Bat-Computer. The map of Gotham appeared on the Bat-Computer's screen, there was a red dot on the map representing Jason's location

Alfred brought a tray of tea, and offered some. Damian and Bruce didn't want any. But Nightwing picked up one cup.

''So where is Jason's lair'' Nightwing said sipping on his cup of tea.
Last edited by Holiday_Killer on Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:06 am

Bruce said, "You two will have to do it alone, I have my cast and these crutches."

He sat there, his crutches propped up next to the chair. The Joker was somewhere in the room, putting flowers in the batcave. He glanced at her, and then looked back at Nightwing.

"Think you can handle Jason?"
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:10 am

Spoiler: show
Can you guys tell me whats going on so I can start playing again!

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:11 am

Richard nodded. Richard finished sipping his cup of tea. They waited a few hours, soon it started to be dark. Damain and Richard both entered the Bat-Wing and drove out of the cave.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:14 am

The Scarred Side wrote:
Can you guys tell me whats going on so I can start playing again!

Wayne Manor, the bat kids are figuring out where Jason is to take him down, Slade died, Raven is fine, Bruce has a cast on his leg and crutches.

Bruce looked at the Joker. He stood up, with difficulty, using his crutches, and hobbled over to her, towards the museum section. Now that the lights were on, this place had lost ominousness, darkness, the foreboding sense of death. He looked at the glass case covering the ten foot skeleton of Trigon.. and then the case with the costume Jason had worn as Robin. That costume. He missed that Jason.

Another, smaller display held the Son of Man's baton. A weapon that the enforcer had beat his victims to death, no more a weapon of violence, only an artifact of past times.

The place was a refreshing change. A new world of caverns, no longer a dense claustrophobic nest of choking insomnia. And finally he had people to depend on. Despite how he was a loner. Despite his stubbornness, and his aggression, he did care.
Last edited by A1Nutboy on Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
A1Nutboy

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:34 am

I slowly woke. I was sad about not being with Mom on the anniversary pf her death. A tear of blood streaked down my face. I wiped it and got up still in my pajamas. And walked into the kitchen. Bruce was Sitting down in the other room. I opened up a cupbard and grabbed a box of Cheerios. And took out milk. I poured it into a bowl and went into the next room. And sat down next to Bruce. I noticed his Cast.

"What happened!?!?" I said

Check out my Review of The Hunger Games here http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22617
The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:37 am

"Slade did that." Bruce said, sitting there quietly.

Raven. A young girl, essentially an orphan all her life, like him a creature of darkness. He had adopted her, and he was glad he did.
A1Nutboy

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:43 am

I sat down.

"Im so Sorry" I said

Bruce A kind man who had adopted me when I was 13 I've been living here for A year And I am now 14. I have never met a man as caring as him. He had a tortured Childhood much like me.

The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 2:56 am

"He tried his best to kill me," Bruce responded, smiling, "He just gave me some time off."

The Joker strolled in, free of makeup and hair dye, wearing a suit, gloves, and slacks, all black and no nonsense. The scars through her mouth and the stitches were still there, permanently.

"Why hello there.... beautiful." She said, staring into Raven's eyes from behind Bruce's chair.

She propped her chin on her head.

"ahahheeeheeehhhooohehum. Well little girl. Little. Little girl. Little. Little little little girl. Do you have anything that makes you angry?"
A1Nutboy

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:01 am

"Yeah You.." i said biting the spoon. She smiled Bruce scowled at me.

The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:03 am

"Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" The Joker screamed, somersaulting over the chair, and poking the girl in both eyes with her fingers in a bull sign. Then she sat on her lap, and looked into Bruce's eyes.

"Brucie. I love you."
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:09 am

Richard and Damain both hopped out the Bat-Wing. They entered the old courthouse which was dustier then they thought.
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

Postby The Scarred Side » Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:10 am

"Umm legal Guardian by law.." I said looking at Bruce And leaning away as this mad woman sat on me. "Wanna get your Mommy off my thighs."

She looked at me. "But I love them sweetie Pie They're so Strong. You don't need weight watchers do you?"

I growled.

The Scarred Side

Postby A1Nutboy » Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:24 am

"It's just the Joker. Nothing is wrong Raven. Now I have to have my rest."

As Bruce stoically mediated, the Joker hugged Raven, smiling happily.

"What else could a mommy hope for, hmm... my sweet? Everything? Nah. You. Tonight. "

She let her go, patted her on the head, and stood up. She checked a stopwatch on a chain, pulling it from a pocket slit in a waistcoat.

"Oh look. April showers, a shot of wine. I had best prepare lunch for Bruce," The Joker said, putting a kiss on his forehead, "Have fun alright?"

She stepped out of the room, smiling.
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jun 23rd, 2012, 3:26 am

''Where is that son of a bitch'' Damian said. Nightwing looked around, there was no sight of Jason, or anyone. Suddenly Nightwing heard a strange ticking sound. He looked around. He found the ticking device.

''It's a bomb!''

''Hurry, let's get out of here!''

Nightwing and Damian saw the exit and quickly ran to it.

2.....1.....0.......BOOM!
Holiday_Killer

Holiday_Killer

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham