Gotham City Saviors

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Gotham City Saviors

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 3:39 am

Batman contacted Red Robin, and sent him a message.

"Where are you? Get here now! There is a large amount of Joker goons moving through the streets. Hal is against the monster, and Anarky against the fire."

He looked down. The thugs were going wild, beating into windows with baseball bats, and dragging people outside buildings. One burly man with face paint and a top hat was on a fire escape twenty levels up, wielding a serrated knife, and throwing hostages off. Batman pressed a button, sending out machine gun fire.

One rapid blast to a steel beam anchoring the man's standing spot on the fire escape rendered him a panicking fool clinging for his life with one hand, on the now broken hanging catwalk. A woman was overhead in the air, one story up, plummeting to her shrieking death. Batman scowled. He heard a low crash, as the roof of the Batwing caught her. She'd stay there, hopefully mostly uninjured, until he took her down.

He left the Batwing on slow autopilot, and ejected a metal panel from the side of the flying vehicle, and climbed out, using special military pressure pads to cling to the wall of the Batwing. He was on the roof, and caught her. She appeared to have a broken arm, and he carefully took the time to apply careful bandaging to it, and finished with it in a sling.

"Quiet." He said, shutting out her cries.

Then he pulled her off the roof, back inside, left her inside a passenger compartment, and turned, leaning out of the missing panel, a window to the open air of Gotham's burning night.

He leaped out of the Batwing, falling towards the street, into the vast raucous crowd of Joker thugs.

He hit the ground, fist pressed against the floor, as the minions backed off, shocked.
Last edited by A1Nutboy on Jul 16th, 2012, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
A1Nutboy

Favourite Villain: Batman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 14th, 2012, 3:47 am

Jest saw it, The Batman. He was making his move.

"Did you get his attention?" The Joker asks.

"Yea, boss, he's making his move!" Jest replied, his hand moving to his belt, closing around the hunting knife.

"Get him..." the Joker said, sounding rather distracted. Jest laughed. He took the blade from his belt, and began walking to the area Batman was.
Batman: The Killing Joke- in We Run Arkham! Check it out, Jokerz!
ArkhamInmate325

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 3:55 am

Batman stood, silently, his armor distinctly differentiating him from the massive army of felons and deviants surrounding him in their face paint and gaudy costuming. He noticed one in particular stood taller then the others, and walked with authority, must be their commander, possibly even the Joker's lieutenant. He had a knife.

One girl in a purple and green schoolgirl costume, makeup coating her face, swung with a baseball bat, behind him. He was fast, sidestepping, slamming the back of his fist into her face. As she stumbled backwards dazed, and toppled over, blood spraying from her mouth, he walked towards the leader, slowly, surely.

The crowd, some of them made to run, some of them to fight. He didn't even care if any had guns.

"I want the Joker." Batman said, throwing a kick into a random man's chest, breaking ribs.
Last edited by A1Nutboy on Jul 16th, 2012, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
A1Nutboy

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 14th, 2012, 4:03 am

Jest smiled, mockingly.

Ever checked the abandoned warehouse by the docks?" He said, the mocking smile still on his lips as he took a closer step to the Batman.
ArkhamInmate325

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 4:48 am

"I will, after I am done with you." Batman acknowledged, clenching his fists.

He moved swiftly towards Jest. The gang of thugs encircling them broke apart out of fear.

A goon steered a bicycle towards the vigilante, dived off and sent it flying, effectively knocking Batman down, only for an instant, but then Batman was back on his feet, and stomping down onto the goon's leg with a sickening snap. As the Dark Knight made his move towards Jest, that floored goon stabbed Batman in the shoe with a knife, eliciting a grunt of pain.

Otherwise Batman didn't notice, and was still walking towards Jest.

Another clown man stepped in front of the Dark Crusader, aiming a small R-77 revolver at the vigilante's chest.

Batman had the man's hand in his grip, forcing the firing gun to the side, and smashed him into the ground with a haymaker.

Then Batman stood over Jest himself.

"Bring it."
Last edited by A1Nutboy on Jul 16th, 2012, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A1Nutboy

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 14th, 2012, 4:55 am

Jest licked his lips in anticipation.

Your lucky I can't kill you, bats. Joker wants you to come to him..." Jest said.

His smile widened, and he ran Batman, his knife ready to slash.
ArkhamInmate325

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jul 14th, 2012, 4:57 am

Nightwing stared as the monster rose from the pit. Nightwing quickly ran and hid in the shadows. Two people were standing in front of the monster. It appeared one of them was Rha's Al Ghul. And the other person was.......... Doctor Hurt.
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 4:59 am

Batman threw a kick up into the man's weapon hand, taking the knife into the air, then he traded a couple punches, and blocked one left jab.

The knife fell to the ground nearby with a dull clatter, as he dodged some goon behind him's punch, and slipped.

Regaining his balance he hustled towards a fairly large electric sign stationed on the ground near a booth on the sidewalk, and flung the neon ad into a group of goons coming to aid Jest. It exploded into a minor flash of sparks, scaring them off.

Batman swung his right fist with all his might towards Jest's face.
A1Nutboy

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 14th, 2012, 5:07 am

Jest wasn't expecting any of this, and as the fist connected, he felt his nose break, and the force caused his body to fly backwards. As he landed, he laid there, spread eagle, trying to figure out where he was. When he was finally able to stand, blood was pouring from his nose.

"D-d-damn....eff....you....Bat...." he muttered, before falling over and losing consciousness.

Jack saw this from the video feed Jest had set up on the rooftops. In the time the riot had incited, he had traveled to the warehouse to set up the surprise for Batman. He had to set it in motion. He clicked on his radio, and began talking in the Joker's voice.

Hellooooo? Hellooo? Jest? Jest? I need you at the warehouse! The warehouse, you idiot? Helllooo? I need your help with the surprise for the Batman- if you don't come quickly, it will never work!!!!"

When he finished, the Joker dropped the radio, and walked out of the warehouse, into his car, and drove off.
ArkhamInmate325

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 5:17 am

The Joker was usually a priority... but Batman wasn't sure this time. He hoped Green Lantern, Red Robin, Nightwing, and Anarky could handle the demon and its damage dealt to this area, of course they could he decided, unsure. He'd have to make this one fast then. Batman waited as the Batwing hovered close to the ground, and stepped back into it, over a sliding floor. The goons were still rioting, but seemed to be scattering, fleeing the area. He checked out the plans to this warehouse once he was inside the cockpit..

He tracked the coordinates through the radio system, and discerned the warehouse location. Then he checked some blueprints.

Not much to cover. The Batwing pulled into the air, and took off for this hideout.

He found it empty when he got there.
A1Nutboy

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 14th, 2012, 5:21 am

A screen at the far end of the room lit up with the face of the Joker.

"Helllooo, Bats! Long time no see. See, I've made a master plan. I'm going to bomb Gotham. Yes. But you have chance to stop me! Hahahaha! I am hidden among the crowd of Gothamites. If you can find me, then you win! Gotham is saved! But one thing.... you have to escape the bombs! See ya soon, Batsy!" the Joker said, the screen clicking out. Doors opened along the walls, revealing bombs lined up.
ArkhamInmate325

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 5:30 am

"I........... will find you." Batman said, pressing a button in his gauntlet.

The Batwing hit the roof of the building, scattering rubble across the space of the warehouse. He took his grapple gun from his belt and shot the hook through the air. He zipped into the air and was pulled away, the bombs ticking steadily beneath him. He looked back at the building, waiting for it to explode, just listening to the rush of night air.

And it did, a giant burst of fire, a cloud of heat.

By this time he was back inside the vehicle, taking off. He realized this would be a difficult task, and would take a lot of work and involvement with the GCPD. He'd have to start tomorrow..

These various Jokers.. he wondered what would happen if any met each other. They hadn't as far as he knew. Last week he'd even heard another purple haired one, the 'Jokester' was apparently saying he was the original, and had started fighting crime in a big comeback with another Joker cosplayer, Duela Dent.

But he had to wonder, how did this particular one he had just fought again get his resources? He also actually had entirely chalk white skin, from appearances.. this was certainly a clone and now his brother-in-law. Who would sponsor the decision to clone the Joker?
A1Nutboy

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jul 14th, 2012, 6:14 am

Nightwing watched from the distance. Doctor Hurt was smiling, but Rha's seemed to be surprised. Richard couldn't believe it. He was stuck in a room with two of the most dangerous villains, and a demon.

The demon seemed to be grinning. It continued flapping it's wings and looking around.
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby A1Nutboy » Jul 14th, 2012, 6:20 am

Batman radioed to Hal. While Batman soared over the skyscrapers, the Green Lantern himself flew somewhere around Gotham Square, keeping a close eye on events.

"The funny thing is, there is no sign of the demon. How do you know this is a demon?"

"Someone I think I know radioed in.. you're the hero here, it's going to be up to you to fight this, Hal."

"Oh, I'm no hero Batman.. but I'll try my best to help, I've got no fear.." Hal replied, checking out some structural damage, and helping some trapped people from a broken building with his light.

Batman kept in contact with him, but also monitored the strange dialogue Nightwing was subject to, keeping the connection secret. He listened to Ra's speak to some unknown man.
A1Nutboy

Postby ArkhamInmate325 » Jul 14th, 2012, 1:59 pm

Jack reclined in his bed, until the door burst open.

In walked Jest, his whole front covered in blood.

"What the hell?" Jack snapped. "How did you get in without people noticing?"

Jest took out his blade, covered in dark red blood.

"It didn't.....It didn't kill Batman." he muttered. Jack suddenly tensed, but allowed Jest to go on.

"But he still is unaware......of your disguise. Your safe for now, boss. And the bombs are being set as we speak."

"Good. I'm giving the Batman 1 week to find me. I think I'll drop hints....."
ArkhamInmate325

PreviousNext

Return to We Are Arkham