Gotham City Saviors

Jump into the Arkhamverse and see if you can survive a night.

Re: Gotham City Saviors

Postby OzzyCobblepot » Jul 27th, 2012, 12:33 am

Spoiler: show
Could I be Mirror Master (Samuel Scudder)?

If so, I'll post now. If not, don't count this post.

"I believe that's where I come in." Sam spoke from the reflection in one of the many shiny objects in the room. He beamed out of the mirrored surface and back into the real world.

"Evening, gentlemen. You're probably wondering how I got in here but let's just save your puny brains the trouble of having to understand mirror dimension theory." Mirror Master said to the Penguin and Two-Face. His partially transparent containment suit flickered in the presence of so many mirrors.

"Before you kill me, or at least try, I have a proposition." Sam said, smiling. He held his hands together in a sly, arrogant pose.
OzzyCobblepot

Favourite Villain: The Ratcatcher

Postby The Dark Crusader » Jul 27th, 2012, 1:24 am

OzzyCobblepot wrote:

"I believe that's where I come in." Sam spoke from the reflection in one of the many shiny objects in the room. He beamed out of the mirrored surface and back into the real world.

"Evening, gentlemen. You're probably wondering how I got in here but let's just save your puny brains the trouble of having to understand mirror dimension theory." Mirror Master said to the Penguin and Two-Face. His partially transparent containment suit flickered in the presence of so many mirrors.

"Before you kill me, or at least try, I have a proposition." Sam said, smiling. He held his hands together in a sly, arrogant pose.

Sure! I forgot about this thread, since a few of its main members were banned :(
"My father was convinced the world wasn't ready...what do you think?"
The Dark Crusader

Favourite Villain: Ra's Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: RIP

Postby Holiday_Killer » Jul 28th, 2012, 1:21 am

The Dark Crusader wrote:
OzzyCobblepot wrote:

Sure! I forgot about this thread, since a few of its main members were banned :(

Banned? Who was banned? (Also I'm still playing as Nightwing. Just took a break from this site for a while)
Holiday_Killer

Formerly Batmanlaghing567.
Holiday_Killer

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Previous

Return to We Are Arkham